It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

600 mile global underwater tunneling project? Could this have triggered Haiti earthquake????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hi OP,

in your first link it says that the tunnel was featured on the Discovery Channels Extreme Engineering series.

However when you go to the Extreme Engineering Wiki page, there is no mention of it.

As stated in this thread, all of the info about it is the same, therefore I think it's fake as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The Chunnel, (Channel Tunnel), is 50.5 km long and reaches a maximum depth of 75 meters. The Windward Passage outside of Haiti is 1,700 meters deep. You tell me if it's a hoax or not.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

No sanity builds a subaquatic tunnel across a tectonic plate, for any sci fi reason. Get a cup of coffee and wake up already! These plates move from eternity till eternity. Use reason in your fantasies, not to mention the depth of the Windward Passage, just a bit of reality to overcome.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

You dont have to be so mean. I am awake. I do live in reality thank you. If you read my post I stated I had found where it was a hoax....I was trying to make a joke about there possibly being *something* there, but not a road.

....I thought it was interesting because the article spoke about the road extending into Venezuela AND Cuba too. This is a conspiracy website and imaginations can fly. What if scenarios you know.....Roads that do not exist could be roads for human or drug trafficking and that would make it extremely lucrative, and so what if there was a large earthquake......but it doesn't exist so it doesn't matter....

It was my first thread for gods sake....I guess I wont be doing that again....geeeshhhh

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
try loking here,

cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Union_of_Everett

and this

The Union of Everett interstate route number assigned to the tunnel is I-95U standing for Interstate 95 Underwater. The portion of the planned Caribbean Sea Tunnel, will span from Miami, Florida to Cap-Haitien in Haiti, a total of 600 miles of tunnel set at the bottom of the sea floor.

above quote is from link in op opening post, notice it says union of everett. which seem to be a fake nation in a cyber role playing game as per my first link.

here is the op's link, quote comes from second section.

conworld.wikia.com/wiki/Florida-Haiti_Interstate_Tunnel

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

yeah thanks,rub salt in the wound.....

knows its hoax already geesh.....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

yeah thanks,rub salt in the wound.....

knows its hoax already geesh.....

LOL don't take it so personal

This is ATS, after all

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

you posted that you found a hoax link while i was searching for my post.
if i would have seen your post about hoax, i would not have posted.
sorry.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

dont take it bad it was a good lead i thought, and about all threads i start or post on soon die soon after lol ya just a grain of salt lol. I thought it was a good first post new minds on ats is always good in my book.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Don't beat yourself up over it. You have done more in this thread than most ATSers do, you accepted reality when it was presented to you. And for that you should pat yourself on the back.

+Also, if someone else gets tricked by the links you found, it will be easy enough to simply direct them to this thread. You have done ATS a great service with your uninformed theory.
edit on 25-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

star and flag just for changing your first post to being a hoax and relizing it and fixing it! keep up the good work starwise!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Thanks You All... feeling a little bit better now

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

That's the port of miami tunnel. That's not even remotely close to a tunnel to Haiti.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Btw. There is an I95U.com.
And if you search google news for i95u you get one hit.
I live in Miami and something like this would of been on the local news.

6 lanes and 2 rail lines with one being a maglev train?
That would be all over the news.

Rick Scott doesn't want the maglev on land. If this was true it would be all over thaplace.

<< 1   >>

join