It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spycraft : Being Homosexual, the Subversive Government Element, and Espionage...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks I will keep that info for future reference.

Actually I just went around the road blocks and used the library and librarian. Remember 20 years or so ago the internet was not as "available" but the library always is.

I was using the library 30 years ago as a 7 year old looking up Government information.

Reading on things I heard on the news at the reference department.

At age 10 I was reading on Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome.

20 years ago I was exploring the blossoming and as yet unknown Internet with AOL.

I have been online since AOL was $3.50 an hour and our house were Beta-Testers.

The librarians looked at me as odd at age 12 bringing 10, 20, or 30 books up to check out.

Asked who they were for and my answer was they were for me.

They did not believe me the first couple of times until my mother and brother came up behind me.

Doing the same exact thing.

For a dirt poor family the library is a free means of entertainment in a household of readers.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

They did not believe me the first couple of times until my mother and brother came up behind me.

Doing the same exact thing.

For a dirt poor family the library is a free means of entertainment in a household of readers.

YEAH, I got busted by my second grade teacher for reading a seventh grade history book I had hidden behind the primer I was SUPPOSED to be reading.

I got busted by my parents for reading by flashlight too, but the funniest incident was getting tossed out of the speed reading class in high school because I was ALREADY reading faster at the beginning of the class than any student ever had at the end.

Now I generally read a novel a night to shut my mind down so I can sleep... TV whats TV???

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
homosexuality againts god? nahhh... that's more than natural and normal in the animal kingdom, did you know that there are elephants gays, lions, dolphines, dogs, etc... it is part of our existing.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Nice bit of writing SKL

Spycraft and politics seem to be almost different names for the same thing - both have similar goals in obtaining information (especially "sensitive" info.) and turning opinions or people.
Blackmail is certainly as common in spycraft as it is in politics - I just wonder how many of our politicians "tow the line" due to others having "sensitive" information on them. Should they step out of line they will get the "Foley treatment" , who, I'm sure is NOT the only politician with a fondness for young boys,
Funny how that seems popular among sexually repressed priests as well (actually NOT funny!)
The irony I see is that we end up becoming that which we fear and loathe,
We fear terrorism so much we terrorize others.
We fear losing our freedom so much we give it away "to defend it"
Humans are a complicated lot.
Without the aid of the early cognitive and social scientists I doubt we would be in quite the predicament we are today. The study of human behaviors has turned advertising and politics into scientific exploitation, just as we have learned to control rats in a maze by understanding their motivations.
For all the deserved criticisms that religion has, I think there is one more that is little recognized and that is that we must all supplicate ourselves to a higher authority. Since God isn't around to tell us what to do we are left with the authority of the church and state as the "higher power".
I never could buy into that as a child or as an adult. Sorry Church, sorry State, you are NOT a higher authority than I - nobody gave you power over me. You did not create me. You did not give me life. You are no more divine, no more intelligent, no more deserving of power than I. I must answer for my own life and I will not be swayed from whatever I deem to be my own life and destiny. Conversely I don't feign to tell others how to live and what they may or may not do. Their lives are their own to mess up any way they so desire.
Responsibility for self is the thing most of us would seemingly like to avoid. So we excuse our behaviors by granting authority to church or state. Then when we find out they did something very wrong we can just say "well, I wasn;t there, I didn't do it, etc" even though we had supported that very act by virtue of our supplication to the church or state.
The hive mind has always eluded me and for that I am grateful.
You get the best view from the top of the mountain, not from either side.

PS Allen Dulles did NOT force the Nazi surrender of Northern Italy, that was the work of the Allied armies.
Also, our OSS was penetrated very badly by Soviet spies of German origins and completely compromised our intelligence operations in Europe for decades after WW2. Many of our best operatives were killed due to the stupidity of our OSS/CIA agents. Dulles was a failure in many ways but in typical American style he wrote a book to whitewash all his mistakes and make himself appear a hero.
And Dubya was a fighter pilot too!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alejogn
homosexuality againts god? nahhh... that's more than natural and normal in the animal kingdom, did you know that there are elephants gays, lions, dolphines, dogs, etc... it is part of our existing.

Well, it is a little more complex than that, of course.

As I said in the opening post, the Bible says it is against God, I never said I believed that.

I also said I personally do not practice or believe in it.

I will fight for anyone's rights which are tramples upon if I find the cause worthy.

I see this as linked to Civil Rights but I'm not going to march in a parade for it either.

This is however not to be confused with despising, recrimination of others, or disagreeing with others practice of it.

Think of it instead as my being neutral to both sides and seeing issues on both sides.

Typcial conflict through predujices, biases, and or personal beliefs on both sides of the table.

Again, the thread is not just about homosexuality, or lesbianism, it is about espionage.

Or about wild animals who may or may not be gay.

It is about those willing to use the knowledge of someone being homosexual or lesbian in order to blackmail them into betraying their country, and or as well those people living in fear, due to that, and as well living in fear of people hating them for practicing in it, and or judging them due to that difference of perspective throughout Christianity and a lifestyle choice.

Whether you believe it is a lifestyle choice or a predispoition or not is fine.

I am no longer going to respond to anyone who preaches and ignores the thread intent and title.

But the overall discussion is about spycraft, homosexuality, Government, and espionage.

Thanks for posting though.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Nice bit of writing SKL

Spycraft and politics seem to be almost different names for the same thing - both have similar goals in obtaining information (especially "sensitive" info.) and turning opinions or people.

Yes, at times, it is synonymous.

Spy Catcher: The Candid Autobiography of a Senior Intelligence Officer

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59335d8f01c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : Wikipedia : Spycatcher

Spycatcher: The Candid Autobiography of a Senior Intelligence Officer (also Spycatcher), is a book written by Peter Wright, former MI5 officer and Assistant Director, and co-author Paul Greengrass.

It was published first in Australia.

Its allegations proved scandalous on publication, but more so because the British Government attempted to ban it, ensuring its profit and notoriety.

And other times it can and does literally bring the Government down.

Forgive the Wikipedia reference, instead of my usual Amazon review, there was none for this book.

The thing that bothers me is that people seem to rely on blackmail instead of locking people away.

I am of course referring to politicians getting away with conspiracy, crimes, and or murder.

All because someone holds leverage, pictures of a promiscuous nature, a child they have molested, or perhaps the threat of non-support for campaign funds, or any other thing you can imagine, blackmail and all it entails is worse than those crimes commited.

Both the criminal and the blackmailer deserve prison sentences.

Blackmail is certainly as common in spycraft as it is in politics - I just wonder how many of our politicians "tow the line" due to others having "sensitive" information on them. Should they step out of line they will get the "Foley treatment" , who, I'm sure is NOT the only politician with a fondness for young boys,
Funny how that seems popular among sexually repressed priests as well (actually NOT funny!)
The irony I see is that we end up becoming that which we fear and loathe,
We fear terrorism so much we terrorize others.
We fear losing our freedom so much we give it away "to defend it"
Humans are a complicated lot.

Part of belonging to Skull and Bones is having blackmail over your head.

So as to guarantee you toe the "corporate line" with regards to protecting "The Order".

Many people refer to them as Skulls, Skull and Bones, but I refer to them as both.

And another name as The Order.

Yes, humans are complicated, they will surrender their freedom, to gain power.

By allowing themselves to blackmailed they seem to think they are gaining real power.

This is artificial power due to association with other known criminals.

Due to an imbalance of society however this type of power is more prevalent.

Without the aid of the early cognitive and social scientists I doubt we would be in quite the predicament we are today. The study of human behaviors has turned advertising and politics into scientific exploitation, just as we have learned to control rats in a maze by understanding their motivations.

Agreed.

People tend to react to easier stimuluses.

And Government, corporations, and organizations tend to prey upon that.

One of the greatest things I appreciate of my parents teaching me was about knee-jerk spending.

Or as the market research field for advertisers call it, impulse buying, which I do not participate in.

I learned early on how to spot it, how to avoid it, and or how to ignore that particular impulse.

I equivalate some aspect of marketing and advertising to corporate espionage into your mind.

Through study-groups, through tracking sales statistics, and in general through the Census.

The Government, Church, corporations, and organizations want people to react like Pavlov's Dog.

Ring a bell, buy merchandise, go about your busy scheduled insanity working 9 to 5.

For all the deserved criticisms that religion has, I think there is one more that is little recognized and that is that we must all supplicate ourselves to a higher authority. Since God isn't around to tell us what to do we are left with the authority of the church and state as the "higher power".

Spiritual blackmail of going to Hell if you do not obey, comply, and or follow the leader.

The pastor of the church, deacons, and everyone else obediently wearing blinders.

Sorry, not buying that, I follow my own path while reading what I want to.

The Bible, books on Government, books on Military, books on Serial Killers, books on espionage.

I choose my own path.

I never could buy into that as a child or as an adult. Sorry Church, sorry State, you are NOT a higher authority than I - nobody gave you power over me. You did not create me. You did not give me life. You are no more divine, no more intelligent, no more deserving of power than I. I must answer for my own life and I will not be swayed from whatever I deem to be my own life and destiny. Conversely I don't feign to tell others how to live and what they may or may not do. Their lives are their own to mess up any way they so desire.

To a degree I agree with you.

I tend to ignore both sides unless one or the other becomes a bully or nuisance.

Then I step in if I have to or if I am able to.

Responsibility for self is the thing most of us would seemingly like to avoid. So we excuse our behaviors by granting authority to church or state. Then when we find out they did something very wrong we can just say "well, I wasn;t there, I didn't do it, etc" even though we had supported that very act by virtue of our supplication to the church or state.
The hive mind has always eluded me and for that I am grateful.
You get the best view from the top of the mountain, not from either side.

Of course.

I refuse the hive mind mentality of ignorance.

But there are more than one hive mind mentalities out there.

Many factions in fact.

And this constant conflict is what people who commit Government atrocities count on.

If strife happens spies and criminals can do their dirty deeds.

Then Government has a reason to exist.

If only people realized they can lead themselves Government would never be needed.

But alas Utopia is a fallacy and will never happen.

PS Allen Dulles did NOT force the Nazi surrender of Northern Italy, that was the work of the Allied armies.
Also, our OSS was penetrated very badly by Soviet spies of German origins and completely compromised our intelligence operations in Europe for decades after WW2. Many of our best operatives were killed due to the stupidity of our OSS/CIA agents. Dulles was a failure in many ways but in typical American style he wrote a book to whitewash all his mistakes and make himself appear a hero.
And Dubya was a fighter pilot too!

Oh, you're referencing the Amazon review, I believe.

Just because I read all of those books does not mean I believe everything in them.

I cross-reference many thousands of books and dissect the propaganda from history.

And as well I research history like most people hone their sexual skills with a lover.

The Game of the Foxes: The Untold Story of German Espionage in the United States and Great Britain During World War II

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1afc200448dc.jpg[/atsimg]

SKL's Amazon Review :

This book was recommended by someone I respect very much.

It was definately an interesting look into the planting, hunting, and detention of the German spies before, during, and after World War II.

The Double-Cross system was also informative as well, and the games that spies on all sides played in order to make certain their side won were informative and interesting.

Some of the things that were done were quite simple and some were extremely difficult and diverse. It was definately worth purchasing and I only wish I had heard of the book sooner than last year.

Yes, many operatives died due to stupidity, but just as many got caught due to stupidity.

As well many history and text books lie completely about facts to those students growing up now.

An example is the above books has quite a few references where espionage, sabotage, and other nefarious actions actually happened on American soil, during WWII, which allegedly never happened, and this is not the only book which has referenced it either.

As crimvelvet mentioned earlier, homosexuality is not the only leverage point, gambling, criminal backgrounds, addiction to narcotics, you name it, these are all used to turn an agent, or flip a perpetrator, and make them double-cross their own country.

Even being caught in the act of spying can and has been used as a leverage point.
edit on 3/30/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller
OP, despite the fact that you are wholly lacking in modern day Harvard and Duke level studies on homosexuality, I get that you a trying to send the message that there are elite units based on sexuality brought together to achieve spy crafted missions. Also, there are, one or two women, interchangeable, like Tokyo Rose, that also serve as the same person in spy craft. Same was said of Matahari, but there was only one of her as far as I know.

Is the Harvard and Duke level studies a reference to not referencing those colleges and studies?

Those very colleges are a large part of the problem in fact.

While on the surface their existence gives credence to many of societies leaders, under the surfaces, they are hiding Secret Societies actions, breeding ground for espionage recruiting, and those elite who ruin, not run this country.

I do not see there are elite units brought together through sexuality.

I see there are elite units who exploit sexuality and sexual proclivities of all sexualities.

Heterosexuality, through honey-traps, to homosexuality, and blackmail through religious persecution.

For the unitiated :

Quote from : Wikipedia : Honeypot

Honeypot or honeytrap may refer to:

A pot used to store honey

Espionage recruitment involving sexual seduction in

reality
fiction

A type of sting operation such as a

Bait car

Honeypot (computing), a trap to help fight unauthorized computer access

Bolded and underlined by SKL

Honeypots, or honeytraps, happen with heterosexual and homosexual's as well.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Motive for Spying

There are many suggested motives for spying that an individual may have.

In general, espionage carries heavy penalties, with spies often being regarded as traitors, and so motivating factors must usually be quite large.

There have been various attempts to explain why people become spies.

One common theory is summed up by the acronym "MICE", which stands for "Money, Ideology, Compromise or Coercion (depending on source), and Ego" or Extortion (depending on source).

Other explanations have stressed the role of disaffection and grudges, or of personal links.

I love the acronym M.I.C.E., Money, Ideology, Compromise/Coercion, and Ego.

Of M.I.C.E. and Men : United Nations, Betrayal of Country, or Currying Favors for Respect?

It is the first thing intelligence agencies look for when acquiring spies within another country.

I meant to give this post more time, but perhaps I can later. I wanted to validate you on this level, but must tell you that without the leader that is trusted, such as the founder of our illustrious FBI (loved his ballgown collection, it has only been surpassed by Momo Qaddafi) you will most likely not have a culture or elite spying unit to function in the sexual capacity to which you are referring. I am not talking about providing girls, that's another thing. I am talking about linguistic training, planning survival inside without communication, etc. that has a bond in secrecy because that sexuality is forbidden. The sexual bond must have something forbidden in it and tie directly to the leader they are serving, i.e. Hitler's elite gay guard (whom he ultimately destroyed for the same reason). Hitler only had one testicle and although with today's medical science that means precisely bubkus, it was a driving force in his leadership and marrying Eva on his suicidal death bed. Analyzing and profiling sexuality is essential in intelligence work.

I welcome your comments at any time.

So sorry, I do not mean to give short shrift, I will provide references if needed and will check back on this thread. Love this subject.

Feel free to reference anything in regars to this topic.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Again, the thread is not just about homosexuality, or lesbianism, it is about espionage...

It is about those willing to use the knowledge of someone being homosexual or lesbian in order to blackmail them into betraying their country, and or as well those people living in fear, due to that, and as well living in fear of people hating them for practicing in it, and or judging them due to that difference of perspective throughout Christianity and a lifestyle choice.

I am surprised no one brought up the following point:

The Conservative Right is SUPPOSED to be about God and Country.

Most of them are Active Christians. What does the Bible say:

THE HOLY BIBLE - New International Version (©1984)

John 8:7 "When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.""

Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

Romans 2:1 "You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things."

bible.cc...

So by condemning the live style of these agents they not only betray the teaching of the bible but also push these agents into betraying the Country they hold dear.

Seems like a real lose-lose situation, just so these bigots can make themselves feel superior by condemning others and gossiping about them.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

That has been running in the back of my head the entire time I've been writing and replying here.

Between judging others, hatred of differences of perspective, and biases with bigotry thrown all around the entire principle of Christianity was lost in this vague argument over who is right or left, who is right or wrong, and who is thinking, having their heads up their collective asses, and who is basically infringing upon other peoples rights.

You cannot have Christianity without Christ.

He did say let the first who has no sin cast the first stone and in essence meant mind your own damn business.

But because people are so enamored towards minding other people's business, which goes hand in hand with religion and as well espionage, not to mention the ever increasing Snitch State that America is becoming, it is a case of do as I say and not as I do.

U.S. Department of Justice OIP FOIA Library Update

Department of Homeland Security : Press Release

Secretary Napolitano Announces "If You See Something, Say Something™" Campaign Partnership with AEG

Release Date: March 28, 2011

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary

Los Angeles—Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano today joined AEG President and CEO Timothy J. Leiweke at the company's STAPLES Center to announce the expansion of the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) "If You See Something, Say Something™" public awareness campaign to stadiums, arenas, theatres, clubs, convention centers and other venues owned by or affiliated with AEG Facilities—a division of Los Angeles-based AEG—in an effort to help ensure safety and security of the American public.

"Every citizen plays a role in identifying and reporting suspicious activities and threats," said Secretary Napolitano.

"Expanding the 'If You See Something, Say Something™' campaign to AEG's network of venues across the country is an important part of our efforts to engage the public and ensure the safety of players, fans and concertgoers."

The Snitch State into an Orwellian 1984 indeed.
edit on 3/30/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

....Every citizen plays a role in identifying and reporting suspicious activities and threats," said Secretary Napolitano....

Unfortunately people have to exercise some common sense which is NOT very common any more.

That immediately brings to mind this find of DimensionalDetective

....The Long Beach officers were dispatched to an apartment building after two people reported a man with a gun sitting on a backyard porch landing, McDonnell said. In an excerpt of a 911 call played for reporters, a male caller said the man appeared to have a "tiny six-shooter."

McDonnell said the officers took positions to observe Zerby, who appeared intoxicated, and believed he had a gun as described by the callers, but focused on setting up containment of the area rather than contacting him....

Angry relatives of a man shot to death by police who apparently mistook a pistol-grip water nozzle he held for a gun are lashing out at officers, saying they made no effort to contact him before opening fire.

However, police officials say Douglas Zerby's behavior prompted the officers' response.

"As the subject was in a seated position, he used a two-handed pistol-grip hold on an object with his arms fully extended," Long Beach Police Chief Jim McDonnell said. "Somebody that is impaired and waving what appears to witnesses and police to be a handgun. That's what the officers were faced with."

Zerby pointed it at one of the officers and two officers fired their weapons, a handgun and a shotgun. A total of eight shots were fired — two from shot guns and six from a handgun, McDonnell said.

Zerby's sister, Eden Marie Biele, said officers made no attempt to talk to her 35-year-old brother or get his attention before shooting him to death.

"They didn't say 'Put your hands up' or 'Freeze' or anything," Biele told The Associated Press Monday. "He was killed in cold blood."
...... Source

That is not the only case unfortunately.
30 Cases of Extreme Police Brutality and Blatant Misconduct lists other cases where a 911 call ends in tragedy.

After reading this you might want to think twice about calling the cops.

...On May 10, 2009, Christopher Harris was outside Seattle’s Cinerama Theater when an officer charged at him and slammed his head into a wall, leaving him in a coma. Police were looking for a convenience store stabbing suspect when two witnesses mistakenly identified Harris.....

On May 11, 2009, a deputy in Palmdale, Calif. shot a 15-year-old boy who was playing “cops and robbers” with a toy gun. The child had been reported to police as someone riding a bicycle and brandishing a weapon. When police responded, they ordered the boy to drop the weapon. When he failed to drop the toy, a deputy fired and shot him in the upper body......

Police were called when motorists saw 16-year-old Mace Hutchinson walking along a busy overpass in Ozark, Missouri. By the time police arrived, Hutchinson had fallen and broken his back and his heel. Police officers say that because the teen did not comply with their orders, they had no choice but to use their Taser weapons on him 19 times.....

Deputies in Orange County defend their decision to Taser a 15-year-old autistic child who had run away from his parents and run into traffic. The child’s mother says that she had called various police agencies to report her son missing........................

[other nasties]
An officer allegedly came through the back door, then blinded Copp by shining a flashlight directly in his face when he answered. Copp was unarmed and had no idea the man with the flashlight was a police officer. When he lifted his hand to shield his eyes, the officer shot him in the chest.....

The shooting was captured on cell phone video by several witnesses. The video shows Grant being pinned down by one BART officer, then being shot in the back by Mehserle. The incident and video recordings of it sparked outrage and violence in Oakland. The district attorney has said that the video footage reveals that the shooting was an unlawful killing done as an intentional act.....

In Galveston, Texas, a 12-year-old girl stepped outside her home to flip the breaker switch for her mother when a blue van stopped outside the home, three men jumped out, grabbed her and called her a prostitute. When the child screamed for her Dad to help her, the men covered her mouth and beat her in the face and throat. The three men were undercover police officers who happened to be at the wrong house when they grabbed this child. The girl was hospitalized and suffered bruising and ear drum injuries as a result of the incident. Three weeks later, police showed up at the child’s school and arrested her for assaulting a public servant for fighting back when they grabbed her.....

In Clay County, Florida, a 56-year-old mentally ill, wheelchair-bound woman died after police shot her 10 times with Taser guns. Police were called to the home of Emily Delafield because of a disturbance. During a disturbing 911 call before her death, Delafield told the dispatcher she believed she was in danger and that her sister was trying to harm her. Officers say when they arrived, Delafield was in her wheelchair, threatening police and family members with two knives and a hammer. One officer Tasered Delafield nine times for a total of 160 seconds and another officer Tasered the woman once for less than 5 seconds. Delafield’s death was ruled a homicide.....

The FBI opened an investigation into the conduct of police officers in Trotwood, Ohio after an officer used a Taser weapon on a pregnant woman. The woman showed up at the police department and informed the officer that she wished to give up custody of her 1-year-old son. The officer began questioning the woman and berating her for wanting to give up the child and she attempted to leave with the child. The officer took the child from her, handed him off to another officer and forced the woman to the floor on her stomach. He then deployed the Taser on her neck.................

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Well, I rarely call Law Enforcement, usually because I am dealing with the situation.

Being 6'4" and 360 pounds has its advantages.

Not to mention I look like a Police Officer.

I've been accused of being one since I was 18 and it never stops and I am 37 currently.

I always explain I am not and this settles people but the knowledge I have of Law Enforcment carries.

People often avoid me because of my appearance, my demeanor, and my size.

Yes, it is true, people rarely have common sense.

On both sides.

Just the other day in chat I got accused of being Mossad.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Being 6'4" and 360 pounds has its advantages.

Not to mention I look like a Police Officer.

I've been accused of being one since I was 18 and it never stops and I am 37 currently.

That is all that good Marine training from your Step-Dad. There are times I wish I was that big.... Until I am in a cave walking up right and my big buddy was crawling. We were one at 6'6" and the other five of us were under 5'6" We got called the Jolly green and his elves.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Precisely! Well done Spartan King! I was lacking the last constant in the equation. I have perused an abstract on "The Pink Swastika" (link below).

"The Pink Swastika" makes clear that not only must the spy crafted mission be forbidden in nature, it must also be blackmailable. "The Pink Swastika" states that the Nazi party at inception, was gay. All barriers to entry were tested vigorously by various and sundry gay sexual escapades. Roehm, the most vicious, sadistic gay pedophile to walk the earth was in the lead of the movement and it was he who decided that Hitler (who apparently swung both ways) was to be the poster boy for the party.*

What did Roehm have over Hitler and his ultimate team for the Final Solution? He would reveal to the leaders of the modern world their escapades with underage boys, which in some cases resulted in the latter's deaths.

So, the higher the stakes, the higher the crime must be to control the mission.

The Pink Swastika

*Note: Apologies to better historians of WWII... I know I have just brushed over numerous incarnations of the Nazi party to make my point. However, I now must respond to the *sswhooping I got on Ivies (not that I do not totally disagree) from OP and there are times in a discourse when it cannot progress if we must diligently dust the corners all the time.

edit on 30-3-2011 by angelchanneller because: grammer

edit on 30-3-2011 by angelchanneller because: more grammer

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

My slip shod reference to Ivies and in particular Duke, who has a soft spot in my heart, is not because I think they are worth the powder to blow them to hell…on this we agree. Why I bring them up is that they have the serious dough it takes to study these issues down to the curvature of a chromosome that seems to be prevalent in gay babies as well as a certain biochemical reaction between mother and baby in the last trimester.

…yes, give you the links and I will. I am a working mother and need time because until ATS...I did not archive my reading. How would I know? I am archiving now.

Why Duke, because they green light studies at a faster rate and they have high accuracy. Even if they are not perfect at least they do not wait an entire generation to bring a premise into full study.

As for M.I.C.E. how cool is that! Never heard of it before.

edit on 30-3-2011 by angelchanneller because: grammer

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

An excellent example of the type of thing I was discussing originally.

Although I've never heard of that one in particular it sure is the exact type of nonsense one would expect of corruption.

And therein lies the rub as the bard tells us, to have power, one must submit to blackmail.

Nothing more absurd than that belief either.

Power, is not not a franchise, like democracy through warfare, you cannot give out power like a gumball.

I call America's foreign policy involving countries like Iraq a McDemocracy.

McDemocracy : Would You Like Fries With Your Freedom, Sir?

I guess in a sense this type of power you've illuminated, with the Pink Swastika, would be called McPower, through blackmail, something I wholly disagree with 100%, power is earned and or gotten, not given out through having skeletons in the closet.

Why would anyone want to pay that franchise fee?

To gain power through this level of corruption any and all sense of honor is lost and or vacant.

I would rather retain my honor than gain even one iota of that type of power.

While I assure you power can be gained through organizations with a willing victim it is not right.

Would you submit to blackmail to gain power?

I would not.

I will not.

I would never consider it.

On top of this I would level the person, group, or organization stupid enough to try it.

I cannot be bought.

It has been tried and I've turned it down every single time and it has happened many times.

Power is something I've learned about throughout my lifetime through knowledge of Government, history, Intelligence Agencies, Law Enforcement, Military, and what have you, it is something which is a part of who I am now.

Espionage is a large part of how power is built by nations and just as well how nations are torn down.
edit on 3/31/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

...I guess in a sense this type of power you've illuminated, with the Pink Swastika, would be called McPower, through blackmail, something I wholly disagree with 100%, power is earned and or gotten, not given out through having skeletons in the closet.

To gain power through this level of corruption any and all sense of honor is lost and or vacant....

This sounds EXACTLY like how gangs work.

You must commit a crime in the full view of the other members to gain entry. This means your "loyalty" to the gang is guaranteed through blackmail.

Isn't it nice to know our government work the same way a gang does?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I found the statement odd too. I think I understand where he is coming from, and I have heard this phrase used many times. It's like...I don't believe in santa clause...or the Easter bunny...or the tooth fairy. Instead of saying I don't believe in homosexuality...it should be put, I don't participate in homosexual acts...Or better yet a simple I'm straight., will suffice.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

...I guess in a sense this type of power you've illuminated, with the Pink Swastika, would be called McPower, through blackmail, something I wholly disagree with 100%, power is earned and or gotten, not given out through having skeletons in the closet.

To gain power through this level of corruption any and all sense of honor is lost and or vacant....

This sounds EXACTLY like how gangs work.

You must commit a crime in the full view of the other members to gain entry. This means your "loyalty" to the gang is guaranteed through blackmail.

Isn't it nice to know our government work the same way a gang does?

Of course.

Ever notice how every Secret Society works and operates just like a terrorist cell?

Government does not like competition hence their constant war with the Mafia.

Businesses, corporation's, and or Government's operate on the same basic levels.

A group of people making decisions which will affect many other people.

And making money and or power in the process.
edit on 3/31/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72
reply to post by Annee

I found the statement odd too. I think I understand where he is coming from, and I have heard this phrase used many times. It's like...I don't believe in santa clause...or the Easter bunny...or the tooth fairy. Instead of saying I don't believe in homosexuality...it should be put, I don't participate in homosexual acts...Or better yet a simple I'm straight., will suffice.

Interesting.

I've never believed in Santa Claus, I saw through it as a ruse, I knew it was my parents and family.

He never made logical sense in the least.

I've never believed in the Easter Bunny, I always saw the conflicting nature of Christ dying on that date and the secular nonsense of a rabbit with eggs, jelly beans, and fake plastic grass, and the Roman Catholic's taking the pagan rituals away and "Christianizing" them.

He never made logical sense in the least.

I've never believed in the Tooth Fairy, something about an imaginary creature, slipping into my bedroom at night and stealing a tooth and leaving money awlays rang as false.

He or she never made logical sense in the least.

But thanks for your post it made for a humorous diversion from the topic.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That means the government is SUPPOSED to stay out of it completely. I do not even think the government should have any say in the institution of MARRIAGE!

If marriage is a religious institution, it has no business in government in the first place, so if you want to keep government and others off the institution of marriage, petition it be removed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join