It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussies, Two good reasons to BOYCOTT the 2011 August Census.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Gday. Most will be aware of the Carbon tax issue,a very hot topic here at the moment.
Gillard has stated that against public opinion - Australians will get a carbon tax.No referendum, no chance of another election, protests starting up as the call from the people of Australia, falls on deaf ears.

It seems now that the only way the Australian people can be heard is to stay SILENT.
A peaceful,silent protest from your own living room is a good idea,and will suit lazy people like me! Anyone can take part and not actually do anything,just leave your census blank.
This is slowly being talked about in forums and blog comments etc would be good to see it gain weight.

The other reason is, yes, Lockheed Martin are processing the Australian Census as well.Seems they have been busy all over the place.

Say no to carbon tax,Say no to Lockheed Martin,say no to Juliar Gillard.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

doing the same here in good old blighty, no way on this earth am I ever going to fill that filthy form in, they have dared to send from what I have heard here, as I have not even opened it and am not going to so do not truly know what is inside, but as I said from what I've heard is there are alot of intrusive questions and everyone is saying why do they need to know that?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Government has never done anything for me, they talk like retards, and Im guessing some of the decision making is not far behind that aswell. Watching them on TV really makes me sick. Got no faith in any of the liars, here and abroad.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't see how Lockheed Martin should be allowed to do the census in the Australia or the UK, nothing good can come of it. It is pretty much a given that the information will be shared with the US government, and whoever else they choose.

The only reason that I see that a major military contractor would gather census information from other companies is to gather intel to help perform military operations on civilian populations. I know that the US will allow foreign military to police us in a time of 'emergency' but does the some apply to Aus and the UK?

S&F This is important

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It is certainly a very interesting idea, and you are bang on in stating that all the protests against the Carbon Tax have had little to no effect whatsoever.

I believe that it is not so much the actual act of not filling out the census, but the hype leading upto it that would have a profound effect, much like the Jedi Knight religion debacle in 2001 (of which I was a proud participant). The government threatened all sorts of fines and penalties for participating, but it didn't stop us and it was successful on a massive scale, so if this venture could garner atleast half the attention the Jedi movement did, I'm sure we could expect some result (atleast a better result than is currently being achieved)
edit on 25-3-2011 by Ethyrial Symphony because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

A census is only a head count and that's the ONLY question I will answer..

Q) Number of people living at this address...

That's it, the rest is none of their frekin business..

I'm not here to make it easy for corporations to target specific areas with ad campaigns...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thank you for your replys,
This link is already in a census thread but will put it here just for safe keeping.Lockheed Martin.
www.computerworld.com.au... uality

Had a conversation with a sheeple friend of mine,who knows a lot about lockheed martin on the investment side of things,He was surprised,i said the gov reckons all the info will stay in Australia,He replys to me "Yeah BS",,thats coming from a massive sheeple!

As far as the carbon tax goes,i have encounted massive censorship in various places,they dont want more damaging publicity while trying to calm the mass' into thinking more tax is a good thing.
They are trying to paint anyone against it a fearmonger or extremist.
If we went to an election now,Gillard would be out.The people of Australia do not want this and have been shut out with gov refusing to budge.

I see this tax as pushed from a puppet master,i would speculate on what i have read that no matter which gov was in power we would still get a carbon tax.
There has been a massive push from a dozen or so company's,the ceo's very well placed,it runs deep.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Recent pole at yahoo,,
Are you happy with the carbon tax?

Votes yes - 3391 17%

Votes NO 17126 83%

au.news.yahoo.com...

Come on Aussie's,you can protest this tax from your lounge room.
BOYCOTT the census.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
In the grand scheme of things this carbon tax really means sweet fock all, there are many far greater crimes being committed.

But by all means, screw the census

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
maybe Australia politics is being boycotted by the private sector abbot would be in the same boat from what i herd is Rothschild associates is heavily invested in Australian renewable energy so... it might not seem very relevant but there is a lead this is a family that evade tax because there technically loosing money annually. any way im too lazy to write full pages of punctuation dribble drib...

edit on 12-7-2011 by Grimnal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
omg here it is roths child sell carbon credits

lupo-cattivo-e.blogspot.com...
the rich get richer
start buying your stock for rothschild carbon credits

www.aussiestockforums.com...
edit on 12-7-2011 by Grimnal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yes i agree both sides of politics would be singing the same tune,that is why the people of Australia must make a stand.
Yes the roths and their monkey spanking mates have been setting this in motion for a long long time,and it is the first step (carbon trading) in creating a global currency.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
When i speak of the carbon tax as a start to a global economy,this article explains it well.
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
CSIRO Chief Executive Dr Megan Clark was the former Director of Rothschild Bank Australia.

wakeup2thelies.com...

Yet we are expected to believe all that the Gov says,and not internet rumors hey MR Malcom Turnbull

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Guy, with the census...your screwing your community over by not filling it in. Our community funding is decided by using Census information..ie schools, hospitals, bus timetables childrens playgrounds etc etc.

Your name is discarded in the census process. They dont care about your name, just the numbers

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andr3w

A Census can be run at anytime by a competent government.
You will note on this years census it requires your name.
Gillard will not listen to the Australian people,she will not give us a referendum, the Census is a voice,so make it yours.

top topics

join