It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory of rumbling noise

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So with all the rumbling noise reports coming in, I had to stop and think... what could it be?

Then, I remembered hearing a lot of people saying that 2012 is the "shift" from the 3rd dimension to the 4th, or something along those lines.

could this sound be the result of friction between two planes of reality?

I know it sounds crazy, but what if its just another stage, a change that big would have some crazy results.

could go something like this.

shift-1, felt by people, strong emotions.
2, changes to earth cause quakes, strong weather, mass animal deaths
3. loud rumbling sounds heard around the world as planes of reality rub against eachother.
4. ????

what do you think? just a thought i had while out for a cigarette.
edit on 25-3-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

So the Earth is Shifting dimensions? never heard about this before i guess it could be possible if say for instance we as in the Milky way galaxy entered into some sort of GAINT wormhole in between galaxies ..

We are but specks of dust in this Gaint galaxy and even smaller when looked at from many many galaxies away so i guess any thing is possible

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Ok time to fess up... What were you really smoking???

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vash

could be, but im suggesting something more metaphysical/spiritual. maybe the astral plane combining with our own or something. im really just speculating at this point. trying to connect some odd dots.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

a cigarette. am I only allowed to think outside the box while on drugs? sad.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
ok, i know this is OT but i have to say it, at a glace, your thread title looks like "a theory of running nose".

Now, as far as your theory, with all the crazy strange things happening these days, i guess anything is possible. Ultimately, there may be one thing that will explain the strange animal deaths, off compass readings, loud rumbling sounds, and scary weather...... but it may be that we just can't connect the dots yet because not enough dots have revealed themselves just yet.....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It sounds good to me, all I know is that rumbling was crazy!! Whatever it was, it was serious. A MASSIVE UFO or ship, or what you are talking about. This was insane rumbling for about 30 minutes, and my dogs were scared out of their minds. A doberman and pit bull afraid of nothing at all, not thunder or fireworks or anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I get where you are coming from. Until there is proof of what it is, I will listen to anything. Your theory is as sound as any other friend. S&F OP!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Or perhaps, as a Religious person said in another thread, it is just God that prepares to rapture some people up.
Wonder what would happen if his Rapture-machine would brake or something, and Billion after billion of people would beam up to his "Heavenly Temple" in one huge stream.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DonnaLynn

thank you! thats the beauty of unknowns, it allows our minds to wander into uncharted territory, and is the reason alot of us are here on this site

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

yeah its a very strange phenomenon, animals showing fear or defense is a good sign that something is going on that we aren't able to tune in to.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I was thinking today of the Rumbling sound also and I came up with this crazy Science-fiction Alien Invasion theory.

What If,
its a commencing of a tatical Alien invasion. like a form of invading inivsibly without being detected, get as close as you can to the enemy and attack. So in other words, lets say the "Rumbling" noise that you hear is the sound of thousand's of invisible/undetectable UFO alien warships moving in slowly and setting up for position at wherever they need to station themselves at. And it can including be a couple of 'SUPER' Alien spaceships like the ones in the movie -Independence Day-, invisible and undetectable of course, but since its so large and massive it makes disrupts the air and the sound thus making a loud "Rumbling" noise,including the other smaller space ships.

So after they have all finish stationing in their positions, over cities and places and what not, they will turn off their invisiblity cloak off and you will instantly see a whole bunch of UFO's all over the world over cities and over the white house lol.
Then they will commence their suprise invasion since we were not prepared for their very close encounter attack.

Suprise!
Now die!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
One simple answer. HAARP

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I've said it on a different thread on the topic, but the noise reminds me somewhat of the experiments the scientists and Forrest Rangers were doing in the book The Tenth Insight by James Redfield.
www.spirituallyfit.com...
en.wikipedia.org...:_Holding_the_Vision

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
One simple answer. HAARP

one simple question. Undeniable proof. emphasis on UNDENIABLE. i.e. fact, not speculation. until then, your theory is as tangible as mine.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Whirpool

the only problem with that is its been happening since (at least) aug 2009. thats a long time for alien super mother ships to be just chilling out. I like where your going, but it seems unreasonable that its an invasion, maybe an observation, but I doubt invasion.

if they have the power to travel here from another solar system and have massive ships cloaked in our atmosphere without detection. i'm sure they wouldn't need to gather forces and strategic positions for 3 years.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think it's wall street sucking the money out of us. They bought that giant spaceship/maid from spaceballs and paid extra for the combination (1,2,3,4,5). I suggest buying pants that have pockets with zippers....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

This is from a channeling blog that says specifically the rumblings are due to the change from 4th dimension (our current belief in physical reality and individuality) to 5th dimension (of spirit body).

The rumblings which have been heard around your planet will cease soon. You will experience them once again in several months, but more so on the South Hemisphere of your planet. These vibrations are directly related to the shifting of construct lines from blue to white. There will be multiple effects but it is still a long process. Volcanic activity in the southern hemisphere will multiply immensely and cause much strife, even to some major cities expected as somewhat safe, but not by the wise ones.

Sirian questions and answers

Mentioned throughout the blog is the idea that these dimensional lines are changing, they were blue, changing to white energy channels throughout our earth. These changes are the reasons for so many earthquakes, etc. But for a positive change in the long run.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: pertinent typos

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I think it's a great thought! Because I've been having some major dizzy spells and headaches and odd sleep pattern things happening and I heard of the dimensional shift theory as well.

Definitely not something to be ruled out at all, considering people are witnessing the sound all over the globe.

Problem is....how do we get to the bottom of this? How would we find out? Did not the earth shift after the Japan earthquake/tsunami?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Hey so I guess I'm not the only one who's thought of this as a possibility. I definitely didn't channel my theory though.

thanks for your input i was wondering if anyone else has thought of this

top topics

<<   2 >>

join