It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Has anyone else read the whole thing yet?

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'll save you all some time

how to turn lead into gold?
turn it into bullets

the snake crawling up the caduece?
the grape vine...(tendrals)
turns out "resveritrol" from grapes is the one substance that turns on the anti aging gene

the ancients did/do know all of this
as you can see it has been right in front of you all this time

PS
I went staright to the main ingredient
urine ( you are going to waste your time )
here is what is wrong:

bacon the inventer of gunpowder, the majic ingredient that turns lead into gold...
the inventer of the military industrial complex
look around you
I'm not kidding...
why was bacon fanous as the last great alchemist..
there is no need of more.

I have lead and my majic powder
gimme your gold or ill blow your head off (the majic words)
now i have lead magic powder and gold...

what, you think i should actually turn lead into gold...?
think about it...
suddenly lead is worth all
and gold, now as common as lead, is not.

donald rumspheldstiltskin works for the turns lead into gold crowd..he also sels nuclear reactors where one element is turned into another..like JAPAN
NO URINE ABOUT IT

want to know how to turn paper into silver
goldman sachs...
kabbalistic cabal

are you starting to catch on yet?
yes right in front of your eyes

fractional banking makes gold out of thin air
GET THAT INTO YOU...every time you borrow money they make gold out of thin air
by all means bark up the wrong tree..
they can use all the free gold they can get

edit on 25-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thanks very much for posting this.. Ill have a read

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Have Edward and Alphonse been made aware of this yet?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2096a6f75868.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yes I've heard about this before.
Urine stone. There was a poster here on Ats talking about it once, he made a thread about it, but can't recall the title.
I wish I had peace to fabricate it, but all these things happening, and not having the right place to do it, makes the job difficult..
edit on 25-3-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I like Dan Bones post. At least my time wasn't completely wasted. Ok so besides the urine, the fact that the process takes years, oh and the fact that you have to add 2 to 10 times the amount of stone, gold or silver dust to the stone making it mostly gold or silver, the book claims that the stone can multiply it's self by being disolved in water then distiled. It say's it will multiply it 100 times. If you believe this claim I have a bridge you may be interested in.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiroProtagonist
I skipped to the part on how to make the stone and stopped reading as soon as I seen the main ingrediant is urine! Good luck with your stones guys...

Do you know that Juan Manuel Marquez drinks his urine during his trainings? Yum yum yum...

I am open-minded so I am continuing to read the book. I will actually make this potion if it is easy to make. I am not in that page yet on how to make this Philosophers' Stone.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A gold bridge? Haha... ok, I get your point. But just because it needs gold or silver in the fermenting stage doesn't mean that it's bogus. Yeah of course this type of thing is not accepted by science, but we know that already. I don't think anyone is going into this thinking that it's going to conform to popular scientific principles.

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow. I am going to stick my neck out here. I and a friend of many years have been rabidly interested in Alchemy since our early teens. We have worked together over the years to gang up on the subject of Alchemy to try and get somewhere with it. It has led us both in all sorts of directions over the years but always with a central focus on Alchemy. So I have actually struggled through and even enjoyed many of the texts that this Anonymous author cites. I skipped most of the quotes unless I felt it necessary to read them and I have powered through the manuscript.
Firstly, if no one has mentioned it, I would like to mention Amoroli. Amoroli is a part of yogic practice (shatkarmas, I believe, along with things like the amoroli pot) and is found in chinese health and spiritual practices such as Qigong. Amoroli is Urine drinking. Plain and simple. Caught mid-stream first thing in the morning. I will not go into any greater detail than that. If you feel so compelled; look it up. The reason you have never heard of it is the reason you have never heard of it.
So I came to this thread as a very skeptical person. I almost did not read it but thought I owed it to the OP. So I did.
This book will require a very thorough going over on my part. I do not know who this guy is but he speaks with the kind of authority often found in books by developed Alchemists, In other words; guys that know what they are talking about. It makes me a little sad. After all these years of searching I have grown enamored with many of the 'Spiritual' approaches to Alchemy that the author of the text in question disparages. I am particularly fond of the King Arthur spin on the whole thing and there is no urine in those stories. I never expected to see Amoroli mixed in to Alchemy. I should have known.
Overall this has the ring of truth to it. I always knew in my heart and have learned from experience that Alchemy, as is most 'advanced' occult or spiritual practice, is a very carnal thing. I guess I just didn't see it coming somehow.
So I can't personally know for sure. But I plan on giving the book a very careful going over beyond a first reading. Thank you, OP. I would not have known to go look for it myself. I am truly amazed. Looks like the real thing. If it is, this is probably not a good sign for those attached to their meat-boxes.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
nice find... I plan on reading this over the weekend.Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sign00
Has anyone else read the whole thing yet?

-sign

I am about half way through, I will not be able to finish it until the weekend, so I don't want to comment yet.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have also researched the subject of alchemy and my findings are a bit different. There are more than one way of producing the stone. Urine is only one of them. You see, alchemy works with subtle energies which are attached to the physical matter. Another method is to produce it from the morning dew

which is collected in the spring. Or the rain water collected during the first summer thunderstorm. What you want to collect is not only the water, but also this subtle energy which is attached to the water. The process of producing the stone is described in the book named Mutus Liber (Silent Book):

en.wikipedia.org...

But also in many old testaments which can be found nowadays in this digital library:

ramsdigital.com...

As already mentioned, there are more than one way of producing the stone, the urine or the morning dew is only of them.

There is also this article describing the process:

www.ehow.com...

And this guy also wrote a book.
How do I know if this is true? Well, I don't know! I guess the only way is to try and produce the stone for yourself. But it is not easy.

If I may also speculate, I suspect the stone is the same thing as Vril:

en.wikipedia.org...

from the Lord Lytton's book. Supposedly the Nazis organized expeditions to the south pole in order to search the entrance to the center of the Earth, where this race lives and which posses this Vril.
Science Fiction? Maybe. I don't know. If I would know I would not be a member of this forum as I would already know all the answers.

Good luck!
edit on 25-3-2011 by codrutoctavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by codrutoctavian

Pardon me for saying so but I am pretty sure that the Alkahest made from morning dew is only applicable to work in the Plant Kingdom. And so would only really be good for Spagyric medicines. Maybe think of your urine as your own morning dew. As the author states, you can make it out of anything. But you will get it done faster if you start with something from your own Kingdom. Alchemy in The Animal Kingdom is pretty gritty stuff.

You have to be on the pretty gritty alchemitty committee

...like to even qualify

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Another method is to produce it from the morning dew

Morning dew is a metaphor for urine collected in the morning.

Yes, there are different ways to make it, the book says you can make it out of anything, but urine was found to be the best because it contains lots of life-energy and is very pure.

Even if dew wasn't a metaphor (which it was) I still don't think it would work because it's just water. There is nothing in it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If it is real and indeed works, If that knowledge becomes public I can see why humanity would be going into a ''Golden'' age....lol

Intriguing work nonetheless, I certainly find the time to read

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
One of the reasons that I think the text has gravitas is the time periods offered for completion of the Work. Anywhere from 18 months to 8 years. This seems very reasonable to me as even basic simple work in Spagyrics can take up to 3 years or more as you wait for stuff to 'digest'. Keep in mind, this is probably not something you can do once and see if it works. This sort of thing involves trial and error like any recipe. You have to get good at trying to do it first before you start to make any real progress. That is why Alchemists are usually represented in Art as being old and wizened. This is also why they develop supernatural powers of concentration. The author of the text sounds like he has a gift for this sort of thing. I am just an average guy. I think that if I tackled this project I would probably get it right on the 3rd or 4th attempt. Lets say I get really good at making sure all the variables are precise so 7 years the first time, 4-6 the second and maybe 2-4 the following 1 or 2 attempts. No matter how I slice it I am looking at around 15 years or more of work. My wife would slay me. Consider that this is probably why Nick Flamel's wife was so notoriously (notably) hospitable and even encouraging of his Alchemical work. She was famous just for that. Who has time for this these days?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this tincture takes a lot of time to make. By the time we make one now, it is almost Dec 21, 2012 and the Philosophers' Stone is already useless by that time.

"However, an average amount of time for the whole process is 3 years. You could possibly get this down
to 18 months if you take more effort in the First Part and have all the factors under strict control. Also, it
could easily take 5 or even 8 years if the conditions are not so good."

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
One of the reasons that I think the text has gravitas is the time periods offered for completion of the Work. Anywhere from 18 months to 8 years. This seems very reasonable to me as even basic simple work in Spagyrics can take up to 3 years or more as you wait for stuff to 'digest'. Keep in mind, this is probably not something you can do once and see if it works. This sort of thing involves trial and error like any recipe. You have to get good at trying to do it first before you start to make any real progress. That is why Alchemists are usually represented in Art as being old and wizened. This is also why they develop supernatural powers of concentration. The author of the text sounds like he has a gift for this sort of thing. I am just an average guy. I think that if I tackled this project I would probably get it right on the 3rd or 4th attempt. Lets say I get really good at making sure all the variables are precise so 7 years the first time, 4-6 the second and maybe 2-4 the following 1 or 2 attempts. No matter how I slice it I am looking at around 15 years or more of work. My wife would slay me. Consider that this is probably why Nick Flamel's wife was so notoriously (notably) hospitable and even encouraging of his Alchemical work. She was famous just for that. Who has time for this these days?

I'm not trying to contradict you here but it does say at the bottom of the Second Part chapter that you can't go wrong as long as you don't burn it. It says that it might not develop any further if you do something wrong but will always continue once you have corrected your mistake. So I assumed that's where the 5 or 8 years comes from. But that means that it is still only 5 or 8 years total even if you make a mistake. As long as you don't burn it that is, but in the old days they didn't have electricity so they must have been using coals or something. In the book it tells you to use an electric water bath which has temperature control. So there's probably not too much risk of burning it.

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this tincture takes a lot of time to make. By the time we make one now, it is almost Dec 21, 2012 and the Philosophers' Stone is already useless by that time.

However, an average amount of time for the whole process is 3 years. You could possibly get this down to 18 months if you take more effort in the First Part and have all the factors under strict control. Also, it could easily take 5 or even 8 years if the conditions are not so good.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

"However, an average amount of time for the whole process is 3 years. You could possibly get this down
to 18 months if you take more effort in the First Part and have all the factors under strict control. Also, it
could easily take 5 or even 8 years if the conditions are not so good."

You're right! Think about this...

If someone starts it now it could take a minimum time of 18 months, right? So then it would be finished around Dec 21, 2012!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join