It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bermuda triangle stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Anybody with any new Bermuda triangle stories?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Do you mean personal ones? or guess mass media... if its the later, just google it or search ats, im sure you'll find something...

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I was wondering about personal, or any really good stories someone knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've sailed through the triangle during a cruse and I got nada in the way of interesting stories.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I was privied to be in the cockpit the entire flight from Miami to the Bahamas, then to Jamaica and back to Miami. This was an older MD-80. We encountered zero turbulance, sudden compass failures, or any other strange events that could be attributed to the Bermuda Triange. All instruments were working properly. I was waiting for things to happen, but all was quiet.

Looks like another dull chapter in my auto-biography....

NVBadBoy

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a buddy of mine just went on a cruise line passing through there......but nothing

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You'll find that there will be no mystery (anymore) regarding the bermuda triangle.

You see many of the ships around that area may have succumbed to the realease of methane gas from the ocean floor. Usually from underwater volcanic activity.

A study was done and found that when these giant bubbles of methane gas were released anything floating above the bubble lost it's bouyancy.

It's a valid theory and could account for many of the losses of ships at sea in and around the bermuda triangle area..as this is a high volcanic activity area.

www.dailytimes.com.pk...

www.cosforums.com...

www.leftist.org...

Chris

[edit on 22-7-2004 by OzChris]

new topics

top topics

join