It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing genuine picture

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

If im honest the original format wouldn't upload onto photobucket. I can not post an image from this computer other than a link because i am on a work computer and it won't let me. Just checked and It's a JPEG file. Sorry i did say it wasn't.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by garland1234

I can assure you, you would not be the first person led askew by false media, most are obliged to have been educated. At your leisure, take a stroll through the HOAX! forum. You'll find that a lot of people initially believed in what they were sensing. All of the threads in that forum were debunked because of the wonderful minds that we have on ATS.
edit on 3/24/2011 by UberL33t because: (sp)

link   
Here is a pic from maybe maybe not i found online actually via a google search about the APP...

Hmmm looks fake to me.

Pick a ghost, insert and adjust to your preferred creepiness.

link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
ATS strips exif data unless they are emedded from a 3rd party source.

But the OP photo is hosted on Photobucket.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

What device took the original photo?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Its not the image resolution that's different its the compression "resolution" meaning the background and ghost have different compression ratios and thus a composite.
edit on 24-3-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I'm no image analyst. Thanks for the correction, I'm a beginner at images. Similar reasoning, but you obviously know why the overlaid image appears different.

Why are you all still arguing about this?

edit on 24/3/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

link   
Edit: Stupid me didn't see that there was more than one page to this thread, and the questions I asked have already been answered, sorry.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

Well as far as I know photobucket doesn't strip exif data, adding further evidence to me that the image has been saved a second time in software such as photoshop, that is assuming the pic was taken on a digital camera if not there probably wouldn't have been exif data anyway...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Its not the image resolution that's different its the compression "resolution" meaning the background and ghost have different compression ratios and thus a composite.
edit on 24-3-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I'm no image analyst. Thanks for the correction, I'm a beginner at images. Similar reasoning, but you obviously know why the overlaid image appears different.

Why are you all still arguing about this?

edit on 24/3/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

I'm not im just correcting what you said, are we not here to learn? I don't want you to go away misunderstanding things so I politely corrected you.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
this picture is taken from facebook. I don't know what the camera used is called or anything. I'm not that close to this part of my family. I posted it for feedback and i appreciate all constructive replies. Thanks guys.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So may I ask, are you still at a 90% on the belief scale, or have we denied you ignorance?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
After contacting my auntie she agreed for me to post this. This is the closest pic i can find on her profile which looks like this photo. Hope somebody agrees with me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Reminds me i never got to the bottom of a thread i created 5 year ago on here. No doubt some huge advance in PS and the like since then but wondered if the experts 5 years on could give an explanation for this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Why are you so rude in your posts for? I am not ignorant.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by garland1234
this picture is taken from facebook. I don't know what the camera used is called or anything. I'm not that close to this part of my family. I posted it for feedback and i appreciate all constructive replies. Thanks guys.

Well, any serious feedback on a photo should be done using the original and not a poor facebook reproduction.

Is there a way for you to ask your family for the original photography?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I never thought u lot would be so serious about this. This is a picture it isn't like i'm wanted for rape

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

The arguing bit was aimed at everyone else still debating this not you mate. It feels like a lot of them haven't noticed your post. Wierd.

The thanks were genuine.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You seems to don't understand what we are asking for!

What do you want to hear from us?

If it's a genuine photography like you said, then please help us to demonstrate it, this way it can only reinforce your conviction.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

what are you asking for?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by garland1234

I never thought u lot would be so serious about this. This is a picture it isn't like i'm wanted for rape

Of course we would be serious about this. If you are hoaxing, we want to prove you are a hoaxer and that won't stand here. On the other hand, If you are being truthful, we possibly have genuine paranormal phenomenon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join