It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing genuine picture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hello guys, Here is an amazing picture - not editted. This is a relative who died last year and this picture was taken in their house shortly after. The apparation looks like my auntie (deceased neice) a lot. This pic does really give me the chills

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by garland1234

Edited or not very creepy. great photo, post more as you get them!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
To give the image even the slightest bit of credence, you could've also included a picture of your aunt to compare.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wow, thats a really good picture. First i thought it was photoshopped but i viewed it in PsCs5 and it looks legit. Theres no extra layers, no inserts, i think this is the most realistic image i've ever layed eyes on.
Good find

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why would a spirit take on a completely physical shape like that, with facial features and even clothing? Looks edited.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Now, I'm not exactly saying that this is what it really is, but to me this image looks a lot like It has been through the unbelievably annoying Ipod Ghost App.

I actually don't personally own one of these myself so I can't try and replicate the results in the OP but this image really does remind me of a lot of past images I've seen using this application to be completely honest.

Mainly because of the "ghost" and It's appearance in the picture. It's very familiar.

Just my opinion of course..

edit on 24-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That's a keeper !

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Looks kind of like John Lennon to me

2nd

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
hm ..call me stupid but i remember that Ghost from a videogame advertisment

try to find it

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

to be honest it really isn't. Now i know my family and nobody would deliberately edit a picture. This would be seen as disgusting and disrespectful to the dead.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Please see that i am not going to post a picture of my auntie.

Number 1 - it is disresctful to say the least

Number 2 - she has privacy

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xShadow13

Wow, thats a really good picture. First i thought it was photoshopped but i viewed it in PsCs5 and it looks legit. Theres no extra layers, no inserts, i think this is the most realistic image i've ever layed eyes on.
Good find

You cant load a jpeg file into photoshop and see the layers on it, but if you know what your doing you can uncover hidden secrets in the image:

Image is overlayed on the background, you really shouldn't try and pass fakes off on here you will be found out within minutes trust me.

link   
Why can one see the ghost in front of the couch, and not behind it.
Kinda throws off the perspective a bit.

And why is the room so foggy looking?
Cigarette smoke?

Easy to blend a ghost into fog.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Toadmund because: fog line

link   

Originally posted by garland1234

to be honest it really isn't. Now i know my family and nobody would deliberately edit a picture. This would be seen as disgusting and disrespectful to the dead.

I didn't say it was used in the Ipod ghost App. I said, to me, that's what it looked like after seeing past images of them. It just strikes me as very familiar indeed.

I'm very sorry for your loss also.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Get your clown shoes off please. Don't try and suggest i am being fake - that couldn't be further from the truth. I respect your opinion but what sort of sad person would edit that when it's their mother/grandmother. Somebody with no intelligence i think - which my family has in ambundances.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I am going to have to get a picture of my auntie and post it on here just so you can see the resembelance. Hope that this would prove something. And BTW she said that it is ok to post it. I just texted her

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Wait, it's disrespectful to post your "auntie's" pic...because she is deceased? ... as well as to protect her privacy?

Umm....and you just texted her?
edit on 3/24/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I posted it because i think its an amazing picture and i wanted to share it with people who ARE interested in this sort of thing. I asked my grandad(it's his sister) if he thought it was ok to post it and he said yes. My auntie i have texted and she said it is ok to psot one of her for comparison. Happy now?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by garland1234
reply to post by roughycannon

Get your clown shoes off please. Don't try and suggest i am being fake - that couldn't be further from the truth. I respect your opinion but what sort of sad person would edit that when it's their mother/grandmother. Somebody with no intelligence i think - which my family has in ambundances.

With all due respect but relax. We don't personally know you so we can't exactly establish whether you really are being truthful with what you are saying or whether you are trying to hoax us - something many do probably every single day here.

That's why people are skeptical. And remember, you're the one whom started the thread so you really ought to have expected people to question you or attempt debunk you.

EDIT TO ADD: I'm skeptical too btw so if you can once and for all prove this picture is real, please do.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

I didn't say it was used in the Ipod ghost App. I said, to me, that's what it looked like after seeing past images of them. It just strikes me as very familiar indeed.

I'm very sorry for your loss also.

Well, you should have RA...well done, as usual.

The ghost has the same emo-mascaraed eye effects as the rest of the ghosts available on that app...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f7c67a41db1.jpg[/atsimg]

OP - you have issues...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join