It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Reed: I have joined (Reed Brothers)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

How would I go about hearing the radio show as I may have time after 7pm and Friday

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I must say I have been taken by so many positive words and warm wishes, again thank very much.

Tom

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by momeees

Hi,

it looks like we are both at the right place, stay in touch my friend

Tom

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasReed
reply to post by Rising Against

I must say I have been taken by so many positive words and warm wishes, again thank very much.

Tom

Believe me when I say that, as a whole, some of the nicest people online are ATS members it would seem.

This certainly is a one of a kind website and I'm sure you'll really enjoy it.

edit on 25-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by inthemass

History, and yes I will soon get in to some detail and not just about our personal life but how this was all handled, may surprise you. there is a video taken by Debbie Kauble in 2009 of my brothers SUV, it shows the compass sipning, it's on GT, however some of the footage taken by (an investagtor who sent in our soil and video of our Radiation readings) "suddenly went missing!!, thanks to Debbie Kauble as she had her own recorder that day and that footage is safe and a short video of it is now on line.. I may talk about this on Jerry Pippin next week, not sure but I may touch on it.

Tom

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hi Tom, I am wondering what to shoot your way first. I might put you on information overload. Do you ever do story boards to connect the dots? I should make one. I can see how everything is connected in my mind that I am going to share with you.

At the center of the board is the alien agenda. I don't see it wrapped up in far fetched science fiction. I see timeless beings with an agenda that use each generation of man.

One leg of the agenda is the corruption of governments that involves many generations to bring to completion. Each generation is more corrupt than the previous. The US government is as corrupt as it can get and has been making the way for global governance where the power is concentrated on a very small number of people, if not just one person.

Have you read any of Tom Horn's books or listened to any of his audio's? He was on Dr. Future a while back. His family has also had problems with aliens for at least three generations, maybe four. He talks about transhumanism, aliens and ties in Washington DC. Audio link: www.futurequake.com... I am going to mention him in something I wrote a year ago. I took notes on this interview and referenced them. I am worried that this is going to be dis-jointed and hard to follow. That is why the idea of a story board appeals to me so much.

Here is what I wrote a year ago.

The Washington Monument is 666 inches wide on each side, which is a magic square. A magic square of 6 is related to the Sun God.

The Washington Monument was dedicated by the masons 72 years after the signing of the declaration of independance. During the dedication a Bible was placed in the cornerstone of the monument. Tom speculates they put a spell on the Word of God to bind it.

I came back to the scarab again, which is plainly seen by air surrounding the monument and is facing east towards the rising sun. During and following the New Kingdom, scarab amulets were often placed over the heart of the mummified deceased. These "heart scarabs" were meant to be weighed against the feather of truth during the final judgement. The amulets were often inscribed with a spell from the Book of the Dead which entreated the heart to, "do not stand as a witness against me."

It looks to me that they did bind the Word of God to not stand as a witness against Horus/Osiris/Apollo.

The Apotheosis is about a resurrection of a diety and the scarab is about a ressurection too. The female would lay her eggs in the ball of dung. When they hatched, the larvae would use the ball for food. When the dung was consumed the young beetles would emerge from the hole.

It seemed to the ancient Egyptians that the young scarab beetles emerged spontaneously from the burrow where they were born. Therefore they were worshipped as "Khepera", which means "he has come forth." This creative aspect of the scarab was associated with the creator god Atum.

Appolyon is going to rise from a hole/abyss too. End of notes

I am embarrassed at how disjointed of a post this is. I will send you a personal message with a link to something.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Hi,

The web, yes it's very interesting how so much of this turns full circle, I have some interesting tid-bits to share with you as well, and regarding a web .. but I have to head out for a meeting from 3pm - 4:30pm, I will be back at 5pm...

my e-mail is on my web-page anytime,, 5pm ok?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasReed
reply to post by momeees

Hi,

it looks like we are both at the right place, stay in touch my friend

Tom

The best thing about being here (for me) is that I know I am not alone (or necessarily) crazy. Will enjoy following your story. What I've read so far from your links you've provided is most compelling.

Kim

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThomasReed

Ok Tom, I will email you when I get a chance.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by momeees

Hi Kim,

Im waiting on a file / report that will make some noise, this officer has said we will have it in a few days, keep you posted.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ThomasReed

I hope you take a moment to read my two threads, The End of Entropy (the foundational piece, read first) and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform (the structural piece).

Would love your opinion! (And thanks for considering my request!)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
First, am so thrilled that you joined. and I appreciate your coming out to share all of the experiences of your family as I am sure this was difficult to do...

I was looking to hear a whole lot more from you in the forums but you must be a very busy man..which is understandable! Your case blows my mind I must say... I can only imagine being in your shoes....

How I truly wish you could make a new thread to keep us on the up and up ...updated as to any further experiences or upcoming interviews , etc.. I am sure ATS would be interested....I am!

Name thread "Thomas Reed Updated" or something like..and you can pop on an update the newest.

I'd definitely love to hear more from you ..
& I thank you! Hope you will consider this idea !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join