It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Reed: I have joined (Reed Brothers)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Demonic, I have been looked over and they did find the little roud mark but nothing more. our visits were very soft at first, I did not feel or find anything that would reflect evil. There was a time things changed, and it was very fast paced and rough, I do remember that. But they do have feelings and react to emotion, and seam to understand you. Even though you can’t really communicate with them like a few have suggested. It's not like that, it's a touch, a look and then feeling, hard to make sence of.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Talk to me what do you remeber?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThomasReed

Welcome to ATS Thomas its nice to have a new member to the forums.enjoy your stay~~cookie

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thank you
Tom

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I remember a horrific fear because I felt a pressence. I did not want to open my eyes. It paralyzed me and I don't know what happened after that. This went on for a while and I tried to get help but nobody believed me. I started praying hard three times a day. Finally I was able to fight it off over several weeks of struggle and paralysis. I finally got to where I could barely squeak out the name of Jesus. Every once in a while it would come back to me at night and I would have to fight it all over again. We eventually moved 11 years ago and I have not been bothered by it since.

My experience is very different from yours. This thing that attacked me was evil and if I could only use one word to describe it, that would be EVIL.

That whole experience made a true christian out of me. The "thing" obeyed little me because of my faith.

These things do not come in peace. They are malevolent. They don't ask us for permission. That is not nice.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Understnad, i'm sorry you had to live that, I really am, if it was not for my mother, father, and brother, (each other) I do not know how we could have mantained, and people can be so cold when they do not understnd something.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Have you read anything about the Nephilim? I don't know what a negative rh factor would have to do with Nephilim. But, I believe the stories about them.

I think we are in for some shocking times ahead in the near future.

Did you ever see anything of the future when you were abducted?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

no, just two pictures on a large screen, one of stars that looked or made out the shape of a sneaker or boot, and the willow tree and the water that I sketched and is hanging in Roswell. I have tried to understand, but I do not think I ever will. I have started a book, and will be on a documentry on the syfy network in May... and I sit here still not understading any more then, I did years ago, All I know is what we lived, I have thoughts about what took place and for some reason (think I know) what it was all about but do not know why I know or feel this way about it. I think it has to do with health, and populating or having to do with another world. I realy do not think it has to much to do with ours as many think. I can tell you they never were really able to "talk with us, it was all feling and images
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThomasReed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Nephilim: that is of intrest to me, I feel we were part of something much biger, are you in est time?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Yes I am in est time.

I had a couple future events shown to me in dreams after I moved.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I was never talked to either. I seemed to know what my teacher wanted to get across to me. I had a block of time where I was having something downloaded to me when I was sleeping. Once it was a slideshow of images.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

what were they ?

I asked about the time, because if it was getting late I did not want to bother you if you had an early day or somthing

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The slideshow was strange. It was ancient images from Egypt and pyramids. I just remembered I did hear a voice just this one time. He said, "It's all evil."

I didn't know what to think about it but assumed it was Illuminati stuff and started looking into conspiracies. I don't think my teacher was an alien. At that point in time we were living in our new house. I think it was something/someone that was righteous.

I bought a book by Texe Marrs about ancient monuments after this dream/slideshow and definately understood that something evil was behind the governments of the world. I found a lot of the symbols I had seen in the slideshow in that book. I believe our government knows what has been after your family all these years. The kingdoms of this earth belong to one being. He stole dominion away from man back in the garden. It's his power to bestow now.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I was taken up above our country in a dream almost ten years ago in a very strange type of dream. It was so real. I was over the state of Texas looking northeast towards my home in Michigan. The Mississippi River was as wide as lake Michigan all the way down to the gulf. The western half of my state was under water. I do not know what happened. It was during a time when the grass was green and the trees were green.

All I knew was that life had changed instantly and would never be the same. I knew there was never going to be a way to get back home.

At the time it didn't make sense. I did not know anyone in Texas. Last spring my son moved to Texas. I am creeped out by this. My family was informed of my strange dream when it happened and over the years I have brought it up.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Im sure some small groups in the gov are behind much of this.

have you heard us talk or read up on our case? you sound like you have,

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

really makes you think, have you had the same dream over and over or do you think it was a planted image

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yes, I read the bio someone linked to. It is a fascinating case! It really angers me that your family went through that hell. Did you say whether or not you heard of Guy Malone?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Never heard of him,, sorry, I will google him in the morning

www.tomreed.net
this is the only bio that I put together, it has a few typ-o's but it really tells it pretty well, as for others I have know idea who wrote them,

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

This may sound silly, but I see I have 6 flaggs?? what is that? what is a flag?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have never had a dream repeated.

Your story fascinates me. I did not mean to take over this thread. I have never fully talked about what I have seen/dreamed or experienced here. I find it hard to share because I hate having my story trampled under foot. These things mean a lot to me and I take them seriously. I have tried to prepare for what is coming ahead and I see where I live as being safe from the water.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join