It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christian Perspective on UFO's and Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
i just find it entertaining and knowledgeable in ways to argue this so i can view it from every spectrum.

i encourage you to continue talking about it. the God debate is an interesting and fundamental topic and one i wish more humans would actually give more time to actually thinking about and formulating their own opinions on. most go through life never even seeming to care. i think that what attracts people to this site, regardless of their specific opinions on a given topic, it's their need to ask questions and seek truth. i believe that's the draw of these boards.
at least you seem to care, dude, you're asking questions, i give you that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

ive read the bible somewhat, all sorts of books talking about our purpose and why were here and what not..ya it all makes sense...if you want to accept the easiest thing possible. but heres the thing. its not just as simple as "god". its just not..i dont understand why its so hard for people to understand...for you to be taking the journey of ascension that should have been the first thing you realized..

Hey, I'm kind of liking to talk with you about this. Some people think it's the easiest way some think it's too hard. I have no rules, it's not simple nor difficult only a personal choice. There is a lot more to God than just "god"

I'm curious if you think like a few of my friends, once your dead it's like a deer, road kill, eat like a deer, shi@ like a deer and die like a deer and it's over. I might go back to writing about Inflation, but there are Aliens out there and they do have a purpose. What might that purpose be to you?

Well according to religion(s), when you die thats it. you go to heaven or hell for eternity. i cant comprehend that...it just cant be it. thats just...too short for us to be alive for so many years than it end and thats it. like there just has to be more to it. as far as the Aliens go. they have been alive since universes were created, ya i said universes. the whole aliens being demons thing is quite interesting and with the abductions going on with the Greys i want to say i can agree with that except..just like we do experiments on animals, it gives them the right to experiment on humans whether we like it or not. were in the middle of the food chain. or for a better term is it survival of the fittest is it not? They (aliens) were or could have been human beings at one point. our bodies arent permanent. its more of a hybrid "vehicle" for our souls to move from density to density (universe to universe). in my eyes, we never die. yes our physical bodies may deteriorate but our souls only grow stronger. they are simply watching us doing what we do and warning us of what our govt is hiding from the public. they wont come down and intervene unless they fake the resurrection of jesus which is what project bluebeam is somewhat about...than and only than i think would be when we would be looking at an intergalactic war between alien races

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
reply to post by wonderworld

yeah this topic is one that i've started spending a great deal of time thinking about. it makes a great deal of sense to me within the context of christianity and the 'end times' and what not. one of those subjects you think about but don't really talk about in mixed company.

i'm sorta stoked to see how it all plays out.

Yes, my take on it is this. When the anti-christ steps forward he will have to have false miracles in the sky bringing fleets of UFO's. What else fits? Not much. It would also cause the world to have everyone run out and get a micro chip ID in their right hand or forehead to "protect" them, also cure identity theft, medical records, banking, etc.

thats what new world order is about. they are brainwashing society to bring thier own kind to its end. we are begging for the rapture. and sadly enough its coming...but i dont think jesus or god is going to be a part in any of it. im 100% sure theres more to it...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

yeah, who knows. i don't think the biblical end times will necessarily be subsequent with disclosure, if that is where you were going with that. ? i think it would be a more gradual transition from disclosure of aliens and the biblical tribulation. all sorts of crazy stuff could/can/will happen. i know it's said that every generation believes they're living in the end times....i'm not sold on that notion for myself, but the state of the world these days......

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Why is that? You act as if Christian's don't beleive in conspiracies. I would say that many of them do, especially those that are dipsensationalists. Course not all Christians are dispensationalists, especially outside of the US. I think to many people think "Christian" and think ritualistc Catholicism and Old School Protestant.

Evangelical's and Fundamentalists (of varying degrees and denominations) don't do a very good job of representing themselves either; for varous reasons, So they sometime work against themselves, especially in these subjects.

The only way the "end times" events could unfold is due to what essentially amounts to the NWO conspiracy in some form or another.

You should study Christian Apologetics. Lee Strobe'ls books would be a good start. Even if one chooses not to beleive in Christianity, there is a great deal more evidence that Christ existed and was who he said he was then most people, (particularily the average atheist or agnostic would beleive.

edit on 24-3-2011 by SrWingCommander because: Clarity and some addition context.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

yeah, who knows. i don't think the biblical end times will necessarily be subsequent with disclosure, if that is where you were going with that. ? i think it would be a more gradual transition from disclosure of aliens and the biblical tribulation. all sorts of crazy stuff could/can/will happen. i know it's said that every generation believes they're living in the end times....i'm not sold on that notion for myself, but the state of the world these days......

no i wasn't necessarily saying the world will end with disclosure. WE as in the human race are destroying this planet. WE CAN bring it back around and save it all from happening. but its all happening faster than people are waking up. this has nothing to do with beliefs or religions..just get the people to see whats ACTUALLY happening and we can stop all of it. unfortunately its not that easy..i think more and more biblical stories will replay or start to replay..but i also think that the Reptilian race had alot to do with the maya and also writing the bible. cause the Reptilian race are the Illuminati. they were in touch with ancient ancestors and played a part in the bible...yea it all makes sense how the bible is coming true. would also make the people believe the biggest deception of all time. quite frankly it was all a preplanned society. like a giant game of sims!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Why is that? You act as if Christian's don't beleive in conspiracies. I would say that most of them, especially those that are dipsensationalists. Course not all Christians are dispensationalists, especially outside of the US.

The only way the "end times" events could unfold is due to what essentially amounts to the NWO conspiracy in some form or another.

You should study Christian Apologetics. Lee Strobe'ls books would be a good start. Even if one chooses not to beleive in Christianity, there is a great deal more evidence that Christ existed and was who he said he was then most people, (particularily the average atheist or agnostic would beleive.

oh ive studied and gone to classes and all that. i did it all for the first half of my lifetime...im not saying jesus didnt exist either. i very much think he DID exist, but wasnt quite human either. son of god or not...hes still not human. i think some things were a bit.....stretched.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
2 Thessalonians 2:6-7 mentions a “restrainer” that is holding back sin and lawlessness. What or who that restraining...

The Holy Spirit of God is the only Person with sufficient (supernatural) power to do this restraining. How does He do it? Through Christians, He works in society to hold back the swelling tide of lawless living. At some point, though, He will be removed from the earth, allowing sin to have dominion over mankind. This can only happen when the Church—all true believers in Jesus Christ—is removed. This is because the Holy Spirit lives within each believer.

Then God Will Allow The Delusion To Come Into Full Play!
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

12In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.2 Thess.2:11-12

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
im off to bed for now. please feel free to message me privately for anymore debates or just general talk. wouldnt mind having someone to talk to from this forum once in a while rather than just giving my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

ive read the bible somewhat, all sorts of books talking about our purpose and why were here and what not..ya it all makes sense...if you want to accept the easiest thing possible. but heres the thing. its not just as simple as "god". its just not..i dont understand why its so hard for people to understand...for you to be taking the journey of ascension that should have been the first thing you realized..

Hey, I'm kind of liking to talk with you about this. Some people think it's the easiest way some think it's too hard. I have no rules, it's not simple nor difficult only a personal choice. There is a lot more to God than just "god"

I'm curious if you think like a few of my friends, once your dead it's like a deer, road kill, eat like a deer, shi@ like a deer and die like a deer and it's over. I might go back to writing about Inflation, but there are Aliens out there and they do have a purpose. What might that purpose be to you?

Well according to religion(s), when you die thats it. you go to heaven or hell for eternity. i cant comprehend that...it just cant be it. thats just...too short for us to be alive for so many years than it end and thats it. like there just has to be more to it. as far as the Aliens go. they have been alive since universes were created, ya i said universes. the whole aliens being demons thing is quite interesting and with the abductions going on with the Greys i want to say i can agree with that except..just like we do experiments on animals, it gives them the right to experiment on humans whether we like it or not. were in the middle of the food chain. or for a better term is it survival of the fittest is it not? They (aliens) were or could have been human beings at one point. our bodies arent permanent. its more of a hybrid "vehicle" for our souls to move from density to density (universe to universe). in my eyes, we never die. yes our physical bodies may deteriorate but our souls only grow stronger. they are simply watching us doing what we do and warning us of what our govt is hiding from the public. they wont come down and intervene unless they fake the resurrection of jesus which is what project bluebeam is somewhat about...than and only than i think would be when we would be looking at an intergalactic war between alien races

Well living isnt so long as you say. It is very short 80-90 years compared to eternity. A very short time. Aliens werent ever humans, they need a flying saucer because they lost their wings. Better than no transportaion I guess.

No really, they are decieving even the elite, they are coming on strong and will continue to do so. We may have a difference of opinion as to why they are here.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faith2011

2 Thessalonians 2:6-7 mentions a “restrainer” that is holding back sin and lawlessness. What or who that restraining...

The Holy Spirit of God is the only Person with sufficient (supernatural) power to do this restraining. How does He do it? Through Christians, He works in society to hold back the swelling tide of lawless living. At some point, though, He will be removed from the earth, allowing sin to have dominion over mankind. This can only happen when the Church—all true believers in Jesus Christ—is removed. This is because the Holy Spirit lives within each believer.

Then God Will Allow The Delusion To Come Into Full Play!
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

12In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.2 Thess.2:11-12

that means nothing to me. i think the bible was well played out and written in terms with society. get the majority to believe in something that isnt real to keep us from seeing the real truth and keeping us hidden from the Powers the Human Race actually HAS. i have experienced these powers on an everyday basis..and they are getting stronger. god is not the only one with "supernatural powers" sorry to say

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Well living isnt so long as you say. It is very short 80-90 years compared to eternity. A very short time. Aliens werent ever humans, they need a flying saucer because they lost their wings. Better than no transportaion I guess.

No really, they are decieving even the elite, they are coming on strong and will continue to do so. We may have a difference of opinion as to why they are here.

haha yes we clearly do! BUT the idea they are demonic i have NOT completely disregarded...but god im sorry to say i have. i also do not agree with the fact that whoever does NOT believe in god is damned to an eternity in hell...in all honesty. that sounds more satanic than religious.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

When all is said and done, there will be two groups. Those who recognised and valued the truth. And everyone else.

2 Thess
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

yeah this topic is one that i've started spending a great deal of time thinking about. it makes a great deal of sense to me within the context of christianity and the 'end times' and what not. one of those subjects you think about but don't really talk about in mixed company.

i'm sorta stoked to see how it all plays out.

Yes, my take on it is this. When the anti-christ steps forward he will have to have false miracles in the sky bringing fleets of UFO's. What else fits? Not much. It would also cause the world to have everyone run out and get a micro chip ID in their right hand or forehead to "protect" them, also cure identity theft, medical records, banking, etc.

thats what new world order is about. they are brainwashing society to bring thier own kind to its end. we are begging for the rapture. and sadly enough its coming...but i dont think jesus or god is going to be a part in any of it. im 100% sure theres more to it...

It's sad for me to see that almost everyone I know has never heard of the New World Order. Christians call it a "one world government" same thing. The final religion will be Satan worship, especially if this dude comes bearing false miracles in the sky, like a fleet of Alien ships.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

if this dude comes bearing false miracles in the sky, like a fleet of Alien ships.

or a fleet of flying spaghetti monsters

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Aliens lol DEMONS ... Good cop Bad Cop scenario to suck the unbelievers right in ... Good job they are doing to ....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
For those interested, here is the TRUTH on UFOs and Aliens in relation to Christianity:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
For those interested, here is the TRUTH on UFOs and Aliens in relation to Christianity:

there is no truth to any of those videos. i didnt even watch them either

ha just giving you crap.

you want to know what crop circles are really made for? and im not talking about the ones our own race makes overnight, im talking about the perfectly symmetrical stunningly beautiful designs. They say they come down and make crop circles and they feel Earth is in pain. Even though you guys dont know this, (or some may know this) every thought, action, choice we make effects the earth. WE are causing these earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, weather, because we are an unstable planet with much ignorance and hate. only some know the true meaning of life and what its really about. They come down and make these "crop circles" to heal the planet of its suffering. the crop circles sends off frequencies to help the planet heal. Get on youtube and type in planet sounds...each planet gives off a certain frequency. im not sure if you guys have ever listened to frequencies, but we too have our own frequency. like when your sitting in complete silence and you hear that small ringing in your ears..thats you channeling your own frequency, use it to channel more energy throughout your body and you will see what im talking about.

you can say these Aliens are demons because they are multidimensional entities that come down and do experiments on humans and "evil things", but what are we doing to animals in laboratories? the same thing...its only natural for the cycle to be what it is. i see no evidence or have never seen any evidence of any act of god. any miracle performed can be performed with our minds. The human mind is the most powerful thing the human race possesses. We were not created by god, we were genetically altered to become a new species of humanoid. and now its our turn to ascend. they are all interested in what we are going through...its an absolutely amazing process..anyone whos going through what i am KNOWS there is no god. and we are not being judged by anyone..we judge ourselves. there will be no fleets of "ships" coming in, they are only here to warn us what our government is doing to society and that its going to be too late if we dont wake up...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If in the end result you are saying that demons and the devil are aliens with UFO,s then are you also saying that God is also an alien. After all God threw satan out of his kingdom so was his kingdom alien. In genesis it says and now Adam have ate of the fruit of the tree of life and now he is like us having knowledge. The key here being us the first mention that God was not alone. This was the first trip I had in the bible,s text without any help from research or tv I knew there were parts missing to this story of the creation of man. Were we engineered either scientifically or spiritually either way we were engineered built out of cavemen. The thing of all this that alarms me is people blindly believing in things they dont even understand. With the creation of man and intermingling of gods and or aliens this is the line of power intelligence and everything else that we do not understand there is a huge hole in the story of our history and creation worldwide. If you believe what they teach the kids in school about history you have a huge wake up call coming.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That's a very interesting cloud formation. Do you happen to know what the weather conditions were that caused it? As for the rest of your post, uh, yeah, sure, whatever. Just a point - Ba'al simply means Lord in Ugaritic and other Semitic languages. It is actually used several times in the bible to refer to the Judeo-Christian god, as in "the Lord".

<< 1  2    4 >>

join