It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christian Perspective on UFO's and Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
far more comprehensive then i would have been.
good on ya!

Thank you, I was thinking the same thing a few years ago until I researched it. Ive seen something I cant explain but this information has always been in there but only one "particular time" will it be revealed. I think that time may be near.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
Life is so complex that god couldnt even paint that picture. takes lifetimes to even comprehend the real meaning of life..

are you really saying God couldn't understand life because you can't understand life?

thats not at all what i am saying. nobody here on this planet understands life. as a matter of fact it takes thought to bring anything into existence. okay, so lets say there is a "god". this "god" isnt the original creator for there had to be a thought of a "god"

and the complexity of life as we know it today should point past the theory of god...its common sense guys.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
ive read the bible somewhat, all sorts of books talking about our purpose and why were here and what not..ya it all makes sense...if you want to accept the easiest thing possible. but heres the thing. its not just as simple as "god". its just not..i dont understand why its so hard for people to understand...for you to be taking the journey of ascension that should have been the first thing you realized..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

yeah this topic is one that i've started spending a great deal of time thinking about. it makes a great deal of sense to me within the context of christianity and the 'end times' and what not. one of those subjects you think about but don't really talk about in mixed company.

i'm sorta stoked to see how it all plays out.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

oh..see..there's your problem.
there was no need for a thought.
God just.....is.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
basically by being a part of this site you agree "god" does not exist. this site has pretty much taught anyone and everyone (that isnt stupid) that is a member that our life and 80% of the stuff we hear on the news and know about overseas is a lie...what if everything you knew today was a lie..what would you do than?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

basically by being a part of this site you agree "god" does not exist. this site has pretty much taught anyone and everyone (that isnt stupid) that is a member that our life and 80% of the stuff we hear on the news and know about overseas is a lie

cite your source please

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by HispanicPanic

oh..see..there's your problem.
there was no need for a thought.
God just.....is.

see thats your problem. god is your answer for anything you cant explain...or comprehend for that matter. i see this really is going nowhere ha. we can debate for lifetimes on this and neither will accept what each other is saying. like i said i was raised catholic since i was born and baptized. the idea just doesnt cut it. its not natural. its the simplest way of explaining life...and thats a lie. ill go about my knowledge and you can go about your beliefs

good argument for sure though. loved the idea op!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

basically by being a part of this site you agree "god" does not exist. this site has pretty much taught anyone and everyone (that isnt stupid) that is a member that our life and 80% of the stuff we hear on the news and know about overseas is a lie

cite your source please

seeing how this site focus' on primarily UFO's and conspiracies...and like i said...were not stupid
we know whats going on. we caught them in a lie...and the rest is a bunch of lies too. hence religion and why theres so many different types.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Life is so complex that god couldnt even paint that picture. takes lifetimes to even comprehend the real meaning of life..

are you really saying God couldn't understand life because you can't understand life?

thats not at all what i am saying. nobody here on this planet understands life. as a matter of fact it takes thought to bring anything into existence. okay, so lets say there is a "god". this "god" isnt the original creator for there had to be a thought of a "god"

and the complexity of life as we know it today should point past the theory of god...its common sense guys.

Well there is life and "the breath of life" as is death and the finality of death or the eternal life, it's a simple choice. I'm not one to gamble. I have proven to myself there is a God, not a sign of weakness but POWER that comes with it. A good possitive power not negative. Many can sell their soul to Satan for power and fame but I wouldnt suggest it but it also works but I guess you must believe in both for it to happen. I've also studied Religion and backward masking from music artists. CREEPY!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

the idea just doesnt cut it. its not natural. its the simplest way of explaining life...and thats a lie.

occam's razor

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

cite your source please

seeing how this site focus' on primarily UFO's and conspiracies...and like i said...were not stupid
we know whats going on. we caught them in a lie...and the rest is a bunch of lies too. hence religion and why theres so many different types.

yeah i'm into all that good stuff.
i didn't know not believing in God was a prerequisite.

i don't know what lie you're talking about, or 'the rest'. i don't know what lies those are either.
i think if you look around the site you'll find all sorts of folks.
there really isn't a stereotypical ats'r.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Well there is life and "the breath of life" as is death and the finality of death or the eternal life, it's a simple choice. I'm not one to gamble. I have proven to myself there is a God, not a sign of weakness but POWER that comes with it. A good possitive power not negative. Many can sell their soul to Satan for power and fame but I wouldnt suggest it but it also works but I guess you must believe in both for it to happen. I've also studied Religion and backward masking from music artists. CREEPY!

thats funny cause ive proven to myself there isnt a god. one of us is wrong...i have my OWN power. and ive realized it..i am in better control than most i associate with. and you can call it satan if you want...but i call it the illuminati...whether they worship satan or not. i have become very close to who i really am. i would never sell my soul for anything. money doesnt matter to me. relationships dont matter to me, cars doesnt matter, technology doesnt matter. im 22 years old and nothing really matters to me except the way i channel my energy. i keep all negatives out of my life because when i harness the negatives its the worst. when i think about a "god" existing there is a hiccup in the thought. were here to make choices and i have made mine and ready to move on..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

cite your source please

yeah i'm into all that good stuff.
i didn't know not believing in God was a prerequisite.

i don't know what lie you're talking about, or 'the rest'. i don't know what lies those are either.
i think if you look around the site you'll find all sorts of folks.
there really isn't a stereotypical ats'r.

ah your right. i didnt mean to judge or stereotype if thats what i did. if your a part of this site your smarter than the rest of the world
im not trying to put down anyone's beliefs, ive done that enough going through my transition and i dont need to prove to anyone what ive already proven to myself. i just find it entertaining and knowledgeable in ways to argue this so i can view it from every spectrum.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

cite your source please

I do agree that the word Religion is a four lettered word. None are correct, all have weird rules and issues and have branched off. This is why I dont condemn any religion. Going to church dressed in our finest Church clothes does not save us. Only a one on one with God. Only he knows our heart and mind. Although I sometimes refer to myself as Methodist or Nazarene I dont accept any lables. I'm just an average girl, far from perfect having a drink while writing this and just trying to get the message out. I never like to preach on here. Ive had some very interesting conversations with Muslim atheists as well. The Muslims that are good also say the same thing. Religion only seperates. Know what I'm saying? Sorry, I didnt intend to preach to you. I respect your opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

god does NOT exist. final answer. winning. lol...

but in all seriousness...god doesnt exist. creation exists.

edit: the bible was written by "man" even though alot of the things in it are in fact coming true...whos to say the ET's didnt have an involvement with the bible. perhaps this isnt the first time humanity created their own demise.
edit on 24-3-2011 by HispanicPanic because: added

Wow! He doesn't? Why didn't anyone tell me this before? What have we been doing Christians? Where has this wise man been all our lives? JOKE! Winning!!!

LOL! That is fun! But anyways, great post OP! I never gave the whole idea much thought but I suppose it could very well happen just as you say.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
no apologies needed. the only time i become irate is when its shoved down my throat...than i get a little unstable

and yes all those rules about religions is what pushed me away from it all to begin with...

i guess the whole thing about the god concept is 1 it limits our freewill and 2 it just seems...not right. or not natural.

good arguments!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

god does NOT exist. final answer. winning. lol...

but in all seriousness...god doesnt exist. creation exists.

edit: the bible was written by "man" even though alot of the things in it are in fact coming true...whos to say the ET's didnt have an involvement with the bible. perhaps this isnt the first time humanity created their own demise.
edit on 24-3-2011 by HispanicPanic because: added

Wow! He doesn't? Why didn't anyone tell me this before? What have we been doing Christians? Where has this wise man been all our lives? JOKE! Winning!!!

LOL! That is fun! But anyways, great post OP! I never gave the whole idea much thought but I suppose it could very well happen just as you say.

your not charlie sheen

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

ive read the bible somewhat, all sorts of books talking about our purpose and why were here and what not..ya it all makes sense...if you want to accept the easiest thing possible. but heres the thing. its not just as simple as "god". its just not..i dont understand why its so hard for people to understand...for you to be taking the journey of ascension that should have been the first thing you realized..

Hey, I'm kind of liking to talk with you about this. Some people think it's the easiest way some think it's too hard. I have no rules, it's not simple nor difficult only a personal choice. There is a lot more to God than just "god"

I'm curious if you think like a few of my friends, once your dead it's like a deer, road kill, eat like a deer, shi@ like a deer and die like a deer and it's over. I might go back to writing about Inflation, but there are Aliens out there and they do have a purpose. What might that purpose be to you?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

reply to post by wonderworld

yeah this topic is one that i've started spending a great deal of time thinking about. it makes a great deal of sense to me within the context of christianity and the 'end times' and what not. one of those subjects you think about but don't really talk about in mixed company.

i'm sorta stoked to see how it all plays out.

Yes, my take on it is this. When the anti-christ steps forward he will have to have false miracles in the sky bringing fleets of UFO's. What else fits? Not much. It would also cause the world to have everyone run out and get a micro chip ID in their right hand or forehead to "protect" them, also cure identity theft, medical records, banking, etc.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join