It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christian Perspective on UFO's and Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

This particular UFO hung around in Tampa Florida for 2 days, a link to the image is located at the bottom of the page.

I don’t speak for all Christians, but overall the information will give some understanding as to what most believe, and put behind the myth that “If Christians knew about Aliens they’d have no more faith”.

Many think the Bible doesn’t mention them. They have names and they will be listed below. Biblical names. Also listed at the bottom are a few of many Christian Ufologist with at least a PHD and an informative link.

We know there is a Global increase in sightings, no one debates that but there is a reason.

What Do Christians Believe about Aliens?

That Alien, and Abduction phenomena is real.

As for a Disclosure by officials; the UFO phenomena, once revealed will trigger the falling away of the church as predicted in 2 Thessalonians 2:3. Just understand and be aware!

That they will unify this politically, Anti-Christian, and Racially segregated planet under one leader (the Anti-Christ), and a one world government/Religion or New World Order.

That this will explain away the disappearance of millions of Christian’s after the rapture occurs.

That they would promote evolution and attack Genesis’s account of creation and challenge the existence of God almighty.

That We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth as quoted by Brad Steiger.

That that they were here before and after the deluge according to the Book of Genesis Chapter 6: 4.

That they took the daughters of men and committed fornication (sex) with them and produced the Gebers as the Bible says in Genesis 6:4.

That they are here to put in place the seed of the antichrist by installing a false world religion (one world religion) of ascended masters with a hierarchy that embraces all religions and smothers Christianity.

That the UFO manifestations seem to be merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon.

That because the world rejects the truth of the Bible God will send them a strong delusion, that they should believe this lie, that they may all be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:11.

That Aliens are in actuality angels, fallen angels the heavenly hosts, , watchers, wicked hosts in high places, rulers of the dark world, powers of delusion stated in the Bible.

That in the prophecy of Daniel 2: 43 they will do it again in the fourth and final kingdom of the beast. They will mingle with the seed of men..

That they will deceive mankind into fighting against God and His angels at the battle of Armageddon.

That fallen angels took the daughters of men, had sex with them, and produced the Nephilim or Gibborim.

That the Antichrist will be Satan's seed perhaps a Nephilim or Gibborim. Read Revelation 13, Genesis 3:15, and Genesis 6:4.

That a cult will arise that will believe that they are doing the work of God (Yes! Even those who are now atheists) when in fact they are the instrument of the Satan. Weird isn’t it?

That the cults say the aliens are the Elohim, and are our gods, that we came from star seed, and that we are not created by God. This is the best LIE!

That Bible is the best authority on the nature of UFO’s and Aliens. In both the old and new Testament, in its original text, especially recorded in Deuteronomy 2:10-37; 9:2; 1 Samuel 17:4; Numbers 13:33; 14:6-9; Joshua 11:21-22; 21:11; Judges 1:20; Genesis Chapter 6:4; Matthew Chapter 24:15, 37; and I Peter 3:18, 19; II Peter Chapter 2:4-9; also Jude verses 6 and 7.

Some alien names listed in the Bible;

Zophim - watchers, angels who descended.
Baalzebub = Lord of those who fly.
Sepherim - the many.
Baal was "Lord of War" and "Lord of the Sky".
Zuzim- the evil ones, roaming things.
Zamzummims - the evil plotters
Baalhazor "Lord of the Fortresses",

A video by Guy Malone;

Joe Jordan is the MUFON State Section Director for Brevard County, Florida. Brevard County is the home of the Kennedy Space Center. His findings will challenge your preconceived notions of the Alien Abduction Experience. www.alienresistance.org...

Images from www.coasttocoastam.com...

www.christiansymposium.com... for more info.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
god does NOT exist. final answer. winning. lol...

but in all seriousness...god doesnt exist. creation exists.

edit: the bible was written by "man" even though alot of the things in it are in fact coming true...whos to say the ET's didnt have an involvement with the bible. perhaps this isnt the first time humanity created their own demise.
edit on 24-3-2011 by HispanicPanic because: added

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You've absolutely nailed with this thread, imo!

But, don't look for anyone to agree with you. Sadly, the truth is considered to be way more of a hoax than anything on the hoax forum here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
WOW, that cloud formation it was there for three days?
I would like to know more about that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

You've absolutely nailed with this thread, imo!

But, don't look for anyone to agree with you. Sadly, the truth is considered to be way more of a hoax than anything on the hoax forum here on ATS.

Yes, Ive been around here long enough to agree with you on that one but it's still a facinating subject. Thanks

Like it says "blessed are those who dont believe yet still believe" most on here havent seen an alien yet believe, know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I tend to agree with this thread.

Star and Flag!

As a Christian, who beleives in the basic, general premillenial tribulation dispensational eschatology (there are many subsets of interpretation of this belief); UFO's/Aliens fit well into this scenario.

Now I have an open mind. I think it is possible (however unlikely) that there could in fact be "other creations" of God out there and we may one day have contact with them. But frankly if one takes a general history (past, presant, and future) of humankind as laid forth in the Bible, they don't really fit any other way but demonic.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
WOW, that cloud formation it was there for three days?
I would like to know more about that.

The cloud formation stayed there for 2 days in Tampa Florida in 2001. Did I say 3 days?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic

edit: the bible was written by "man" even though alot of the things in it are in fact coming true...whos to say the ET's didnt have an involvement with the bible. perhaps this isnt the first time humanity created their own demise.

Do you believe in Aliens or UFO's? They will probably show up in fleets.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

Star and Flag!

As a Christian, who beleives in the basic, general premillenial tribulation dispensational eschatology (there are many subsets of interpretation of this belief); UFO's/Aliens fit well into this scenario.

Now I have an open mind. I think it is possible (however unlikely) that there could in fact be "other creations" of God out there and we may one day have contact with them. But frankly if one takes a general history (past, presant, and future) of humankind as laid forth in the Bible, they don't really fit any other way but demonic.

In your opinion. IMO God is the easy way out. think about it. its just too artificial to be the "truth". creation...or Life is so complex that god couldnt even paint that picture. takes lifetimes to even comprehend the real meaning of life..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

im past the point of beliefs. its knowledge. and no they will not come down and intervene. they are just watching and waiting...it is up to us. They WILL NOT help us. they are helping us enough just giving warning signs...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Star and Flag!

I have a connection with someone who has worked with them. True. Yet we differ on what they are. We both agree they are not good. He is atheist and has a difference of opinion. My conclusion about why he wont talk is not fear from the government but; rather these entities themselves.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I agree with you OP! You should also check out Chuck Missler and his speech on Nephilim on youtube. He agrees with you too.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

No

Long day, sorry

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
so what you guys are saying by "believing" in "god" that we are to be judged? NOPE. i judge myself thanks. i do what I want. why did he go through so much to create such a vast amount of space for us to be the only ones to be judged. think about it...religions were created by the first people. by the people/entities that are still ruling this world. of course they will shift you into a life that is endless and makes absolutely no sense at all...its called deception. not satan.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

im past the point of beliefs. its knowledge. and no they will not come down and intervene. they are just watching and waiting...it is up to us. They WILL NOT help us. they are helping us enough just giving warning signs...

Knowledge VS belief is interesting huh? Ive been told by someone with credibility that these things wont be seen unless they want to be seen. I think soon they will want it more and more, no stopping it. There will be a full disclosure sooner than later I fear.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
far more comprehensive then i would have been.
good on ya!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Star and Flag!

In your opinion. IMO God is the easy way out. think about it. its just too artificial to be the "truth". creation...or Life is so complex that god couldnt even paint that picture. takes lifetimes to even comprehend the real meaning of life..

It's funny you brought that up. I have had many years studying science, chemistry, etc. it's really not "artificial " if you understood the complex molecules, atoms of trees compared to humans, etc you would see that it's too complex to have happened by chance. All my doctors that taught agree. I could say more but would be a lesson in itself.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Knowledge VS belief is interesting huh? Ive been told by someone with credibility that these things wont be seen unless they want to be seen. I think soon they will want it more and more, no stopping it. There will be a full disclosure sooner than later I fear.

oh absolutely. disclosure full or not is coming. yea the govt may admit were not alone and everyone around the world (except us
) will shocked and common sense will be unlocked...they will still 1 lie through their teeth saying "we know nothing about them" and 2 the people will realize "well if they lied to us for 70 some years...what are they still lying about?" and that is true, ask for help and they will help you. they can protect us from the evil entities...i think the only reason why creation brought "good vs bad" into to picture was of course to balance "life" out...same as food chains..it all goes in a cycle.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Life is so complex that god couldnt even paint that picture. takes lifetimes to even comprehend the real meaning of life..

are you really saying God couldn't understand life because you can't understand life?
c'mon..
edit on 24-3-2011 by slowisfast because: c'mon..2nd

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Star and Flag!

It's funny you brought that up. I have had many years studying science, chemistry, etc. it's really not "artificial " if you understood the complex molecules, atoms of trees compared to humans, etc you would see that it's too complex to have happened by chance. All my doctors that taught agree. I could say more but would be a lesson in itself.

it is artificial...because thats the answer for Everything..is god. doenst matter what you ask..you can answer with god. and i know for a fact god does not exist. i just know. i was raised catholic and just the idea of religoin makes me ill. i get sick walking into a church and get VERY VERY uncomfortable. its not natural. its made up. its obviously made up...and thats part of acceptance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join