It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother injects daughter, 8, with Botox

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I wonder if she was a fan of that show Nip Tuck? I only saw one episode, and it was one where the mother had to get rid of the "thin villainous lips" that her baby girl had. SHe was auditioning for a TV ad If memory serves me. Sick show imho, so I never bothered again with that kind of "entertainment"

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
arrest the stupid mother,

that kid needs more than botox she's one ugly kid

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The mother should be shot and/or stripped of her child.

That is simply disgusting.

As someone with psychological training, I can't wait for that poor child to grow up and examine how many avoidable emotional issues she has because of her nutjob mother. Absolutely disgusting.

People with 0 common sense need to be stripped of their right to reproduce.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ashwhy

The child needs a sane mother. Period.

It amazes me how ignorant parents that vicariously try to live through their children to satisfy their own selfish desires and perceived failures are unable to realize how much damage they potentially can inflict on their children.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
...especially when the market for botox in the uk is totally unregulated, meanin the mother could be pumping any type of crap in to her daughters face. I just dont know what has happened in this country...

The mother is British but they live in America. Not sure whether the US market is unregulated? Your point still stands, of course.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When she's 16, she'll look like the hand on the Dead Kennedy's album "Plastic Surgery Disasters" ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There are no words to describe how much this disgusts me. This person clearly has no idea what botox is actually for. She's injecting botulism into her child for a beauty regiment that's going to do diddly squat.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That little girl is not even cute. All the botox and plastic surgery in the world won't hide your genetic make up

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Total child abuse. I wonder if it would be ok if she injected her daughter with heroin etc? No of course it would not be ok, neither is it ok to inject Botox into a minor, the mother should be made to undergo parenting skills and to be properly educated herself, geeze I guess she will be paying for breast implants before the child reaches 10. I am all for parents being allowed to raise their children as they see fit but I also agree sometimes intervention to keep the child safe is required. Hate to think what would happen if the mother was using (not so pure) botox and overdosed the child on it I doubt she even realises what Botox actually is.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wow, botox and waxing? For an 8 year old?

What 8 year old has wrinkles? What 8 year old has hair to be waxed? Seriously, that is just... gross and wrong on so many levels.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Mother of 8 yr. old needs your A$$ whooped !!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Looking for wrinkles? At age 8? Really?

I'm seeing a mother with some serious issues here...

Good grief. Injecting botulism into your daughter? Some form of insanity is obviously in play here...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Unfortunately I am under the impression that parents should have carte blanche with their own children. As ridiculous as this is, a mother is a mother.

Botox is botulism, and is not altogether safe.
It can kill, particularly when administered by someone who is not a trained doctor.

If you believe this should be allowed I guess you'd have had no argument with my mother, who sexually abused me from babyhood and trained my 4 older brothers to do likewise.

After all, a mother is a mother...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I truly hope you can overcome your childhood abuse but the statement you made sums up exactly why intervention is needed at times. I am sorry that your intervention, if any, came too late. This just proves not all mothers are good mothers and some are positively monsters.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

And children just living dolls to be arranged into a reflection of their parent's reality.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
OMG ! I am horrified, as a mother of two, my eldest being the same age as this girl, I would never in my wildest dreams attempt to do anything as foolish as to tamper with either of my children, they are natural, and they are beautiful, even when they are running me ragged.

I don't know what is worse the fact that this is going on, or the fact that this woman thinks its ok, and has the gaul to rave about it in a newspaper

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
No way, this is wrong on every level, social services should remove this child right now for her own safety. This is child abuse of the highest order. I can't see any long term benefit for an adult, never mind a child. Sickening

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by squizzy
reply to post by Kailassa

I truly hope you can overcome your childhood abuse but the statement you made sums up exactly why intervention is needed at times. I am sorry that your intervention, if any, came too late. This just proves not all mothers are good mothers and some are positively monsters.

I'm old now, and I've had a lot more to do in life than sit contemplating the past. Thanks though.

One problem in getting help was the belief that monsters look like monsters, and mothers who act sweet and nice on the street must be sweet and nice ... because they're mothers.

Even in my situation I was confused as a child believing I must be in the wrong for objecting. Imagine how confusing it must be for this eight year old, hearing from her mother that she loves her and that this is in her own best interests? And bikini waxing is bad enough as a consenting adult, but to have that forced on you as a child would be humiliating torture.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by Kailassa

And children just living dolls to be arranged into a reflection of their parent's reality.

One would think so, not only seeing what some people do to their kids but also seeing people defending their right to do so.

Besides, that kid doesn't need a frozen doll face, she needs her mother to take her outside for some fun exercise.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The mother is mentally unwell. This is child abuse and it is allowable?

She should go to prison.

Get me off this planet!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join