It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
How can you regret truth? Once your third eye is open you can see everything. Truth is not regret.

You did something which is usually saved for proper initiates.....PLEASE research before you experiment, it could be detrimental to your health. SIGH.

There are plenty of people here who can help you if you get in over your head. Save us the favor, and simply be a bit more careful. I'm worried about your open aura, and I hope you shut it down soon. You are drawing too much attention on the astral plane.

Ask for help, if you regret your move. People will help you. You have to ASK them for HELP.

Good Luck.

I agree with this. On another website's forum, I started a thread about how "lightworkers" of whatever discipline might be noticed by dark entities..as a reiki practitioner, and someone who has been psychically attacked before, it is something I'm concerned about. I mean, opening your third eye, or being attuned to reiki, or, being initiated into any lightworker-style path lights you up in the otherworld..and not everything that is attracted to that light will be nice. I'm going to start with the first of these exercises tomorrow, as I go through them, I'll post up my experiences. Since reiki energy can be used to shield, not just heal, that's what I'll be using for protection. we shall see what happens..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
i am not trying to force anything. I have had some really cool experiences. what was so bad about the entities. the spiders like to sit on your face while you sleep. you can see them descend while you are getting tired in bed.

Wait, what? I was so ready to read this pdf and try it myself, but SPIDERS??? I don't know if I can handle that. I'll poop in my bed if I open my eyes to a spider sitting on my face.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well. I carefully read the table of contents. Does anyone here really believe that old Sam Sagan (MD.) got through all of these exercises himself? I don't. This is probably the single most dangerous looking pastiche of YogicQigongOccult BullPoop I have ever laid eyes on and I have seen some doozies. You are almost guaranteed to blow your head off with that .pdf. Thanks, OP for posting it. It took me awhile to get to this post and when I saw that you were referencing some technique I couldn't imagine what it might be that I am not aware of. A conceit, I know. I wish that I could tell you that I have not seen this before but, of course, I have as I am sure many others here have. We have seen it in its component parts whithin the traditions they belong to but I personally have never seen them tossed into such an horrible s!%t salad. Do yourself a favor and steer clear.
Unless of course you are under the age of 30, in which case it is almost your job to blow your own head off with stuff like this. You just can't keep some folks away from these kinds of hazards. And I believe that is the way it should be.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Frater210 because: syntax

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That FDP did little to eye my open. I call nonsense this. A read to book good is Tom Sawyer lines these along something or. Really! Eye third and out. tonight plans bigger have I. Where the hell keys car go?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katerna

i am not trying to force anything. I have had some really cool experiences. what was so bad about the entities. the spiders like to sit on your face while you sleep. you can see them descend while you are getting tired in bed.

Wait, what? I was so ready to read this pdf and try it myself, but SPIDERS??? I don't know if I can handle that. I'll poop in my bed if I open my eyes to a spider sitting on my face.

lol. about 5 years ago, I had a visitation from 3 beings that I'd, until recently, been describing as something off a native american totem pole. they spoke to me telepathically. I thought I was losing it, but I wasn't. After reading one of zecharia sitchin's books, and(sitchen aside) getting into sumerian and egyptian lore a bit, I realized that what visited me matched not only native american, but sumerian/egyptian as well, which dovetails nicely with the idea that annunaki were in the americas as well.

Thing is, I'd never heard of annunaki, or zecharia sitchen, until about 1 year ago, 4 years AFTER I had this visitation.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have a theory about other dimensions. If you study sound waves that are slightly out of tune, one wave is slightly out of phase with the other. But, when they are perfectly in tune, they both disappear into the other. If we are created with sound and light (wave and particle-Duality), it would stand to reason that other dimensions could be out of phase with either time, light, sound, or just right there in front of us at a frequency we cannot perceive in octaves (so to speak). Or, other dimensions could exist just ahead or behind of 'now' in time. Concentrating on energy points possibly gives a person the ability to resynchronize with reality.

Here's another thought I have had. Imagine the way we look at the 2nd dimension from the 3rd (see flatland videos) and imagine that there is a slice of time we see called 'now'. Future possibility and past possibility are there, but we cannot see them. When a person meditates, they concentrate beyond the now of time into a differing possibility. Instead of riding the wave of current reality, they transpose their consciousness into another wave of reality. Depth in the 3rd dimension is most likely an illusion so we are basically only reading a wave of information anyway. 1000 years to us is likely a blip to a higher frequency, giving the Creator of it all an eternity to perceive at once. Like slowing down or speeding up a video clip but still perceiving what happens.

That's my theory anyway.

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by pellian

Why do you think there is energy?

I hate to sound like morpheus but, do you think there is energy because you can feel it? Do you think there is energy because you think you see it all around you? Do you think the chakras are real because when you close your eyes you see a spinning wheel?

Man, just wait untill your third eye really opens, if it ever does. Because one of your sooner to be revelations is going to be that non of this really exists neway, and why do i think it does!!?

it is important to convey to this thread that there really is a world out there we cannot see. my intention is just to state my experience. the energy you speak about is seen not felt as a blue glow. Even witht he eyes shut and head covered a bright glow still persists

excuse
edit on 23-3-2011 by pellian because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I had a similar experience, but i knew it wasnt a dream. i spiraled down a vortex of different realities, the vorteces were of different colours and created the attraction.they generated or gravitated towrds me. It was as though i was`nt moving but i felt i was accelerating forwards. I kept entering different realities for around 5 seconds then vortexted to the next one each time

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
wow this thread really is addictive lol, I myself would never dare do this, and I want to say to others who do, please be careful

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

1) "I AM NOT ON DRUGS"
"OR"
2) "NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!"

SO which is it?

Or would that endanger us as well?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I would certainly take the proper procedures before messing around with trying and opening the 3rd eye. Rudolf Steiner wrote a book called KNOWLEDGE OF HIGHER WORLD AND ITS ATTAINMENT. Great book on the proper way to gain true enlightenment without going doing it in an unhealthy way. I'm surprised the workings of Rudolf Steiner arent talked about much when it comes to these esoteric topics.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoyimScum
I would certainly take the proper procedures before messing around with trying and opening the 3rd eye. Rudolf Steiner wrote a book called KNOWLEDGE OF HIGHER WORLD AND ITS ATTAINMENT. Great book on the proper way to gain true enlightenment without going doing it in an unhealthy way. I'm surprised the workings of Rudolf Steiner arent talked about much when it comes to these esoteric topics.

actually in the PDF that the OP posted, reading steiner's work, and the work of the gnostics, is specifically recommended. I've never read steiner, but I will now.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Dear pellian,
Congradulations on your awakening.

Welcome to the WONDERFUL world of what we call LIGHTWORKERS you are not alone their are thousands if not millions of us out their, I see stuff all the time, have done remote viewing, and have seen other dimensions so enjoy the ride, if you want to hook up with others like us here are some links to help you find your way.

LIGHTWORKERS
Currently 29051 Members many of whom I am sure will be willing to help you

Namaste xxx

Michelle
Alternative Minds

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

You are practicing a form of witchcraft. That opens you up to all kinds of demonic attack. I don't think you can ever really deal with these entities unless you repent and become a christian. Jesus is the strong man that can throw out the unclean spirits.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I have special knowledge and want you to know I have special knowledge, but I will not prove it by telling you the special knowledge so you can test my vague assertions. In fact, posting this whole thread was completely pointless.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Opening my third eye was the most important event of my life. You will find that your intuition will be very keen after opening it. I have also been able to in a sense access my "past lives" - these are very murky visualizations, but the more important fact is I remember now who I actually am, and why I am here at this time.

The warnings of negative entities are true as well. I have experienced attacks to my solar plexus, and I have also had negative thoughtforms attached to me; both situations are easy to reverse once you have mastered your spirituality to a certain degree. In the beginning you will find these attacks to be frightening. Keep calm, use pure intent to send out a call for help, and know that you do have the power to cleanse your aura.
IMPORTANT: The call for help you send out should be like, "please empower me to cleanse, renew and seal my aura, NOW" - The call should NOT be one asking for your situation to be fixed for you; that ability lies only within yourself. An external force can only empower you.
Making sure you feed your aura with positive energy is very important, you will reach a point where you are next to impenetrable. I am at this point now, and it has been a very long time since I have been attacked, pretty much a non issue now.

Orgone generators are a very powerful tool for a lightworker to use. see orgonite.info you can make them yourself, and depending on the size of your generator you will find it very effective at combating chemtrails too!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I haven't read all the pages here, and I apologize if someone else has already asked this.

Periodically (usually when I'm really stressed), I'll do some zazen meditation just to help clear my mind and regain my focus/balance. The technique I use is akin to what was posted somewhere in the first 4 pages: Sitting in seiza (legs folded underneath), with mouth slightly open and tongue resting on back of teeth, also with hands held near naval (supporting themselves, making shape of an oval). I'll breath in through my nose, for a count of about 4 seconds, hold, then release though my mouth for a count of about 8. I try to clear my mind and literally not think about anything (for those who haven't tried this; very hard to do. Amazing how many thoughts will creep right in). I'll do this until I feel calm and relazed. When I was taught this technique, I was told that you could use a sound, such as OM if you wish.

I've always been fascinated by the mind and paranormal/astral/whatever-you-want-to-call-it, and found it intriguing how a similar technique is used to open the 3rd eye. (as an aside, I believe the "mind-over-matter" part: test for yourself by observing how people talk using phrases like "I try..." or "I hope..." vs. "I will..." The sucess rate of doing said activity seems different). Anyways, it seems the main difference is the sound THOE.

Since there seeems to be a large number of people here with knowledge/experience with the chakras, I'm wondering how much of a difference this sound makes, if any, with regards to the general topic of this thread (opening 3rd eye, etc).

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The psychic ability that i've enjoyed developing is projections. Physically being able to project an image or thought form onto a wall. The best place i've found is inside tents. The walls tend to be closer and the material of modern tents seems to be quite reflective, although any surface will do.

I've spent time with someone very close to me, and could sit projecting for hours at a time. She would make clowns and little tweety birds and they just seemed to do the strangest things, like they were so alive with character but without ever saying a word. Interest and excitement, fulfillment, joy truly expressive of so many emotions. Mine by comparison are very different, geometric shapes and patterns, but if i concentrate really hard they'll pop out from the surface almost like they're 3D. Some of my favorite ones look like a sphere of swirling color surrounded by a rotating gear. Sometimes it would look like a vortex spewing colors and textures always shifting in frequency and pattern, like some sort of quantum foam flying through a portal. Another time i was projecting with an off world entity, IT had projected this image of a tiny monkey, like a bush baby. We were messing around and i was chasing the monkey about with a swirling mass of crazy debris, chasing it all over the inside of the tent. The monkey was very evasive, ducking and leaping about, hiding behind flaps and vanishing into seams. At one point i caught up with the monkey which played out a comical death scene as i consumed it with my swirling mechanical monster. Jokingly i said i'd got him, just then the monkey jumped from the maws of this cyclonic monkey munching mechanism to sit on the edge of pulverization, reach and pull out some vital piece of my diabolical machine halting it in its tracks.

It's not always easy to control, and sometimes the images projected can be quite frightening. The walls would become row upon row of razor sharp teeth, gnashing in waves. It seems very closely related to your mood, and if your feeling low it shows big time.

this one time it was seen by people who couldn't project images themselves, it was funny listening to them try and decide what it was. General consensus was it was some kind of crazy projector.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Destructor because: more

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I've been studying Steiner for about a year and a half now and have to say its the most interesting and sensible occult knowledge of the spirit and soal I've come across. It also gets one to understand what new agey stuff is BS and what isnt. His lectures called Man- Hieroglyph of the Universe was his last work I read and let me say WOW! Blew my mind! Anyway from my understanding, you should be able to dimm out your chakras, just get yourself involved with more materialistic activities and stop meditating, balance out the light (lucifer) with the darkness of ahriman. Then when you're sensitivity has been brought down take the time to study spiritual science.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
I have a theory about other dimensions. If you study sound waves that are slightly out of tune, one wave is slightly out of phase with the other. But, when they are perfectly in tune, they both disappear into the other. If we are created with sound and light (wave and particle-Duality), it would stand to reason that other dimensions could be out of phase with either time, light, sound, or just right there in front of us at a frequency we cannot perceive in octaves (so to speak). Or, other dimensions could exist just ahead or behind of 'now' in time. Concentrating on energy points possibly gives a person the ability to resynchronize with reality.
Originally posted by onequestion

I think you hit the nail on the head. Some of the entities seemed to appear or disappear like the refractive index of the air is changing and your can see a distortion floating in the air or on the wall. Similar to the Predator movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger. My theory is that some of these entities are already in my room and I focus my 3rd eye and they start to become visible. i may never understand what this is but I have not been hurt or made crazy and nothing evil has come here.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

and incredibly quickly if they don't like what your thinking about. In my case it was fear, if i became scared they would instantly vanish, and reappear when i became more comfortable with them. Fear is obviously an unpredictable emotion, and i never feared them to the point where i would try and harm them. But i certainly feared for what their intentions towards me were.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join