It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Peace to you friend

Thanks and as always I hope for everyone someday. I appreciate your response since I butchered the language so badly in that post made in haste as I headed out the door.

Our Spirituality is such an important topic and I find myself avoiding discussions of it far to often.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Destructor

As time goes by you learn that these entities that feed on us actually feed on FEAR this is why they manifest to us as things or objects that create immense fear, I am in such a place as I have no fear and they leave me alone HOWEVER I must say as an EM PATH I have felt the fear of others, we can all be empathic, this is when we feel what another feels, often it is not easy to discern the difference however if we recognise that our feelings are out of context with what we would do, and if we see ourselves running from something that has no real true form then this is because they are aware nothing specific can frighten us and they are trying to use the FEAR of the unknown method to put fear into us.

Be aware thir are MANY MANY tricksters on the Astral dimensions, we often have the sense of being powerless in these realms, only because we often are tricked into believing something is real when it is not.

How many times have you woken up and ONLY remembered the chasing part of a nightmare and nothing before or after that section, this is because they know that if given enough time to EVALUATE we would figure it out as an illusionary thought form that is not our reality. They use us yes, but you can tale back your power they steal from you HOW? believe it or not it is very simple, send what ever it was the power of LOVE and it becomes helpless because this power builds like a resonance loop in a harmonic string, when you give LOVE nothing but love can be returned to you, they do not want this.

These lower entities only feed on fear, so you cancel it out by sending love.
D

Namaste xxx

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I noticed so many misspellings excuse my Intrusion please see the WIKI it's all their

PINEAL GLAND on the wiki PINEAL GLAND INFORMATION

Their is a lot more information on the pineal gland on Google
here are some more links:

Third Eye - Pineal Gland
Sorry was a bit hasty before, it getting way past my bedtime so making this my last post for tonight be well all

Namaste xxxx
edit on 24-3-2011 by chelley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chelley

I noticed so many misspellings excuse my Intrusion please see the WIKI it's all their

Thats scientist thinking and conclusions,it has nothing to do with why it works or who can work it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Somthing I found really interesting when reading over that Wiki..

The pineal gland was originally believed to be a "vestigial remnant" of a larger organ.

The secretory activity of the pineal gland is only relatively understood. Historically, its location deep in the brain suggested to philosophers that it possessed particular importance. This combination led to its being a "mystery" gland with myth, superstition and occult theories surrounding its perceived function.

My view is that this gland is the principal seat of the soul, and the place in which all our thoughts are formed. The reason I believe this is that I cannot find any part of the brain, except this, which is not double. Since we see only one thing with two eyes, and hear only one voice with two ears, and in short have never more than one thought at a time, it must necessarily be the case that the impressions which enter by the two eyes or by the two ears, and so on, unite with each other in some part of the body before being considered by the soul. Now it is impossible to find any such place in the whole head except this gland; moreover it is situated in the most suitable possible place for this purpose, in the middle of all the concavities; and it is supported and surrounded by the little branches of the carotid arteries which bring the spirits into the brain.[25] (29 January 1640, AT III:19–20, CSMK 143)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
These techniques make you sensitive enough to pick up on the mental signals emitted by beings on other planets. does anybody want to know what they look like?

Please do tell what these beings look like.

I have been waiting for you to tell!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by waggz

These techniques make you sensitive enough to pick up on the mental signals emitted by beings on other planets. does anybody want to know what they look like?

there is sort of a meditative state that I get into when i am laying down in my bed. images from nowhere fly into my mind. But they seem to come from a different place than the ordinary thoughts. You know when you think the thoughts are way behind the top of your head. these images seemed to come straight at my forehead and they were definitely different in nature.

I used to see aliens or humanoid types. I saw this beautiful dark blue Blue skinned woman with large eyes short curly red hair Like the little girl in the musical Annie, a being that looked like a smurf with only a blue strip on its forehead, A humanoid female wearing a short yellow skirt. Her skin looked like that of a frog or amphibian and had the face of a sea monkey. she stuck out this giant black long tongue that maybe was 3 feet long. from the short glimpse she had an hourglass shape. There was some creature or man that looked like darth maul from starwars. A green skinned girl with long blond hair whose face seemed to be blocked out. if I am picking up real information then I hope we as a race can accept people who look way different than ourselves. I have a pic on my computer that looks just like one of the races I have seen. i can post it if you want.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

Since we see only one thing with two eyes, and hear only one voice with two ears, and in short have never more than one thought at a time, it must necessarily be the case that the impressions which enter by the two eyes or by the two ears, and so on, unite with each other in some part of the body before being considered by the soul.

That's some excellent logic there.

No. I don't presume that the pineal gland is the seat of the soul, as I think our awareness is the embodiment of the soul. I could go on but I won't...

I think the pineal gland is the receptor of higher vibrations, or universal consciousness and indeed a starting point where our thoughts are transmitted into biological functions, but I stubbornly ignore the topic so take it as you may.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
actually the blood is the seat of the soul

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Manifestations and hallucinations during a meditative state are common. These entities you speak of, sound very much like a "night terror", taking place prior to or waking from sleep. However, I do not believe that classification to be merely scientific.

I conduct meditations prior to sleep on many nights, and have experienced an increase in these hallucinations and manifestations. They can be very real and very frightening if not prepared for them. Only recently I awoke and indeed, did have a "night terror" in which I experienced rising slightly in my bed to see four fully grown wolves laying asleep in my room. Of course an imminent sense of anxiety bestowed upon me, in which I pulled my phone from my night stand and turned on the flash in order to see more clearly. At that instant, once the light shown across the room, they had disappeared.

These types of astral projections are to be expected when meditation is taking place prior to sleep. In a relaxed state of mind your sensation and perception broadens variably between what the mind would normally deem necessary for regulatory sensory input in this dimension and that of more complex identities of the universe.

Don't fear what you have discovered. Simply slow your research and experiences to a more manageable and comfortable rate of progression. Mediation and the astral plane are to be enjoyed, exciting and awakening experiences. By respecting and acknowledging your own limitations, it is the only way you can begin to break through them.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Can some please enlighten me on what this third eye is?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by waggz

there is sort of a meditative state that I get into when i am laying down in my bed. images from nowhere fly into my mind. But they seem to come from a different place than the ordinary thoughts. You know when you think the thoughts are way behind the top of your head. these images seemed to come straight at my forehead and they were definitely different in nature.

I used to see aliens or humanoid types. I saw this beautiful dark blue Blue skinned woman with large eyes short curly red hair Like the little girl in the musical Annie, a being that looked like a smurf with only a blue strip on its forehead, A humanoid female wearing a short yellow skirt. Her skin looked like that of a frog or amphibian and had the face of a sea monkey. she stuck out this giant black long tongue that maybe was 3 feet long. from the short glimpse she had an hourglass shape. There was some creature or man that looked like darth maul from starwars. A green skinned girl with long blond hair whose face seemed to be blocked out. if I am picking up real information then I hope we as a race can accept people who look way different than ourselves. I have a pic on my computer that looks just like one of the races I have seen. i can post it if you want.

Post it please, thank you for the thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by enderthexenocide

Close your eyes and look. Move your focus backwards a bit and you can't miss it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

wow if that was the case, i guess everyone thats had a blood transfusion only has part of their soul left......

Im calling shenanigans on a lot of this .........sorry

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley

one type looked like this.

or else i got a good imagination

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by enderthexenocide

Yes, it's one of the 7 main bodily energy centres. Each one opens to the front and rear. The 3rd eye is at the level of your forehead.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Thats scientist thinking and conclusions,it has nothing to do with why it works or who can work it.

What does spelling ability have in connection to a gland that regulates sleep? What? Huh? Am I missing something?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Actually spelling is a left brain thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
hello!

i have been researching the (third eye) today and printed of some meditation positions ect.

After reading it , and doing afew of the hand + chant thing i decided to have ago at obe (having not ever tried this before) any ways turned out i fell asleep and thought id share a dream with you!

I was standing in a room with a small square window ,a van drives past with about ten people popping out carrying my brother! they then just litterly throw him down a bank resting about 10cm from the window. I look
up out the window to see all 10 or so people staring at me . so i yell WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO and they all pull out bits of metal pipe and wood. My friend was there so me and him run outside and grab weapons to fend them of i end up grabing a wierd tourch thing with sharp pointy bits of plastic sticking in front of it , i throw it missing one offender , while my mate puts me in a bear hug? kind of hold where i cannot do anything ! the main offender comes up and says, hes alright we were just drinking after abit of arguing i end up going inside ,on my way in i see one offender turn the power back on!! must have turned it of in the argument , and the van load take back of. this is the scariest part.

i walkinside to find a party going on every drinking heaps of old mates.any way i look to my left and sitting on a couch is my brother and my dad completly drained looking really pale but there eyes and mouth were tiny and face screwed up, i say ARE YOU ON DRUGS? HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT and my brother and dad start pullying out silver metal cylinders slightlly bigger and longer than a round dd?battery out of there mouths, there faces turn back to normal ,he says "see" and puts them back in .the drunken party gets out of control and throw sparklers onto the carpet and behnd the couch.

this is were i try to wake myself up but end up inside my room thinking im awake saying thank god im awake ,step out of my room and im in a"pyramid glasshouse with a layer of dirt on each level with my mum tending to carrots! the whole pyramid just had carrots.

thats when i wake up for real.....

sorry for the long ass post guys!! just had a crazy impulse to tell you guys

have a laugh whatever but is anyone here able to tell me what it means?

cheers
mike from nz
edit on 25-3-2011 by nzprMichael because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nzprMichael

There's not much sense to made of that dream apart from the obvious violence. You get strange dreams after you meditate sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join