It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrians call for revolution-Civil Unrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Syrians call for revolution-Civil Unrest

www.ynetnews.com

Anti-regime protests spread across south Syria, several hundred villagers in Sanamein chant 'Freedom!'; VP says Assad 'continuing along path towards reform'
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The Damascus-based National Organization for Human Rights in Syria said authorities were continuing "arbitrary and random arrests" in areas that witnessed protests, adding that families of detainees said none have been freed.
Protests spread in southern Syria Tuesday as hundreds of people marched to demand reforms.

It seems the syria is on the way also. I hope Iran will follow.
enough with these dictators...

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Enter: The Age of Wisdom.
It's an inevitable happening. More and more people are coming to realize what is in the best interest for them, their families, and their children for generations to come. People are taking off their sheep-suits and standing back up on two feet. 2011 Will certainly be a year of renewal in more ways than one. I believe that following the end of this modern era 'dark age' will be a second Renaissance of free thinkers and peace. At least that is what I strive to work towards.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Middle East Chaos!

The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
Isaiah 17:1

But the days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will sound the battle cry against Rabbah of the Ammonites; it will become a mound of ruins, and its surrounding villages will be set on fire. Then Israel will drive out those who drove her out." Says the LORD.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

well said... star for you

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just remember that Lindsey williams called this 2 years ago. I shudder at what's going to happen next. The revolutions are planned Illuminati chaos. They want to shut down oil production and create economic shocks and additional chaos. They want to drive up the price of oil and destroy the world economy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is there any good reason why we couldnt just hang the barstids?
Ive heard it said that they are totally cognizant that they are committing horrible crimes against humanity, and that if we knew exactly what they were up to wed chase them down and rope em up.....
Why not just make a list and get started soonest?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You have heard that the Iranis are slaughtering the Syrian protestors as a favour to Assad havent you?
Ive been goiven to understand the IRRG is doing the policing much the same as Saudi Arabia is slaughtering shias for Bahrain.
Its sonehow become fashionable to do the deed with foriegn hands on the trigger than do it yerself in house as it were.........

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is most interesting since I posted several years ago that Iran would bring down the walls of Damascus
Unfortunately I still see it as a nuclear blast that will create an earthquake that brings down the mosque? in Jerusalem so a synagogue can be built on the site.(I can not find a direct fault line) Also the fulfilling of prophecy
from Jeremiah 49 as it came from that GOD person.
If you are someone that studies the Bible (I use the King James version) you will see that this is a sign of the coming of the anti-christ.
Look for a leader coming from Eastern Europe or the caucus areas (Russia),to come out with a massive peace plan. Probably within the next three months. When the leader of the Universal Church will start to get the church to blindly follow him you'll know what's going on.
Note: If you look through ATS you will find posts (sorry my copy paste is not working) of the Universal church lending an affinity to One Nation Earth,,One World Bank, and many others.
So yes I see the current problems in Syria and the Middle East as prophecy being fulfilled.
PLEASE, don't take my word for it. Pick up a Bible and find out What the GOD person is saying. YOU wanted a sign,here are several.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
About time we saddle up and attack the country which was home to 12 of the 17 hi-jackers on 9/11.

edit on 23-3-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

agree

top topics

join