It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What planet is this close to the the sun ? Nibiru ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

What are you talking about? Since there's plenty of celestial bodies, how do you know one of them doesn't have a highly elliptical orbits? Comet elenin has a very large one. Maybe the Sumerians didn't know the difference between stars and comets so they called it nibiru.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by smurfy

It's Mercury.

Feb15-Mar06 Mercury -1.6 Right to Left

Source

edit on 3/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

what confuses me is the point in the video he says that mercury should be at the top
There is any truth in what he claims?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenoV

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by smurfy

It's Mercury.

Feb15-Mar06 Mercury -1.6 Right to Left

Source

edit on 3/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

what confuses me is the point in the video he says that mercury should be at the top
There is any truth in what he claims?

here's where it was in 2000
sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil.../transits
And this site has a list of the planet transits for LASCO. Had the guy that made the video checked, he would have know what he was looking at but I guess that would have taken all the fun out for him.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The only person having this Nibiru baloney is Sitchin.

As far as having highly elliptical orbits, we know that anything planet sized or larger would not have a stable orbit entering the part of the solar system where the known planets orbit. It was this realization that caused the proponents of Nemesis to drop that idea. Nothing large could have a regular 26 million orbit as originally proposed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Now days it seems everything that moves in space is Nibru... If it was gonna hit us in 2012, we'd see it by now.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
According to Hinduism what makes the rises and falls of civilization is not the appearance of a second planet, but a second sun.

This is interesting because NASA found that 80% of all solar systems are binary systems, which means they have 2 suns. The suns orbit each other. And one of them doesn't have to be alight, it could be a brown dwarf.

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

Nothing could have a regular orbit

Could something have an irregular orbit?

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
More Niburu Nonsense....
. When will we people see there is no such planet out there.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Hi.

Your link isn`t working ....for me.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

This is interesting because NASA found that 80% of all solar systems are binary systems, which means they have 2 suns. The suns orbit each other. And one of them doesn't have to be alight, it could be a brown dwarf.

Where did you get this 80% figure? I think you meant to say stars, not solar systems.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Objects tend to move to a stable orbit. Unstable orbits do not have regular periods. Isn't part of the claim that the object shows up at regular intervals?

A while back Nemesis was proposed. It was shown that Nemesis would have an unstable orbit that quickly pushed it to the outer parts of the solar system where it would not cause an effect leading to extinctions every 26My.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join