It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What planet is this close to the the sun ? Nibiru ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I was watching some videos on youtube and by accident found this video about Nibirus.

www.youtube.com...

this guy really wants people to believe that is Nibirus.

and as I'm not aware of planets or other celestial bodies around the Sun I would like to ask "the question":

What planet is that close to the the Sun shown in the video?

it is better to play safe,
and nothing better than the ATS to debunk this video

if there is something to debunk..
edit on 2011 by BenoV because: (no reason given)

edit on 2011 by BenoV because: misspelled words

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Mercury.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It is said that you are seeing the moon pass in front of that solar observatory lens. Other than that, you will never hear any truth from NASA or JPL or any powerful telescope observatory, they need approval before releasing any information to the public.
It's NIBIRU, no S, see videos by Zacheria Sichen and the Anunnaki. No one has proven or disproved it's existence as far as I'm concerned, by there is a lot of fear mongering for profit going on out there, and a ton of mass confusion.

They can't remove the truth once it gets online, all they can do is damage control... open the flood gates and wash away the truth in an ocean of BS nonsense. The truth is out there, it just takes a long time to sift through.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicMan07
Mercury.

indeed. unless whats in the video is much bigger than mercury

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I was always skeptical about Nibiru but that is kinda weird. I don't know what other planet that could be the guy pointed out passing by the sun.

Duh-duh-duh!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
It is said that you are seeing the moon pass in front of that solar observatory lens. Other than that, you will never hear any truth from NASA or JPL or any powerful telescope observatory, they need approval before releasing any information to the public.

May I ask where you got all this information?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow! Whatever it is it's really hauling arse. The guy narrating seems excited, even hysterical about it. I don't have anything scientific to add to or detract. I don't know what it is.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Wow! Whatever it is it's really hauling arse. The guy narrating seems excited, even hysterical about it. I don't have anything scientific to add to or detract. I don't know what it is.

i agree. i have no idea what that is he is pointing at, but i know its not mercury (we would barely be able to see it) and the same with venus...this is some crazy sh\t.

now lets count how many trolls call it fake without evidence

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

I think it's fake.

jk

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What makes you think that is not Venus? It is in the exact same place that Venus transits, and I have seen that many times.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't know what it is, but I'm monitoring SOHO everyday and I've seen stranger planetary bodies. This is a good example ,that I really don't know what could be causing such a dark spot.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't believe it is a planet, it is moving much too fast to be one, and also, it seems more like something in front of the camera to me. What it is, i cannot tell.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenoV

and as I'm not aware of planets or other celestial bodies around the Sun I would like to ask "the question":

You don't know of any planets or celestial bodies in orbit around our sun? Really? Well, Mercury is the closest. Followed by Venus. Then our home The Earth. After that we have Mars. Cruise past that and you will find Jupiter. a little further and you will find Saturn... But watch out.. I see Uranus
.... And coming up the rear we have Neptune...

And personally I still consider Pluto a planet.... Not to mention, the many moons that are in orbit around several of these planets.

There are PLENTY of celestial bodies in orbit around the sun... Nibiru is not one of them.
edit on 22-3-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Does anybody know where the SOHO sattelite/camera is in relation to us, the sun, Venus, Mercury, in orbit around the sun? That might help identify this object.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

And about the the planet shown in the video what do you know?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The black eclipse on the sun in the left hand image has to be something nearby, (and visible) and likely the moon, (and that is also NASA's official explanation) and that this is not necessarily a new image, more like december last year. Not sure what the planet he's pointing out is in the right hand image, but I don't think that the two aspects are related. Phage could give you a credible answer quickly.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion
reply to post by XelNaga

I think it's fake.

jk

how you came to that conclusion ?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenoV

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

May I ask where you got all this information?

I was referring to the video on the left that showed the eclipsed object, that is suppose to be the moon. That specific satellite orbits close to the Earth they say, and once in a while the moon passes in between the sun and the satellite.
As for the objects on the right screen, planets as far as I can tell. When you watch the SOHO stills for years, nothing surprises you anymore, there are so many anomalies that show up with no good explanations, you have to just accept that you will never know what they all really are. Unless they hire you and you earn their trust to know what they are.
edit on 22-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It's Mercury.

Feb15-Mar06 Mercury -1.6 Right to Left

Source

edit on 3/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by smurfy

It's Mercury.

Feb15-Mar06 Mercury -1.6 Right to Left

Source

edit on 3/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

The PHAGE hath spoken, you may now close the thread as the truth has just been delivered. Now cue all the lemmings... "yay Phage, I knew you'd solve this mystery! I have no identity so I just use others'..."

I happen to agree it's Mercury, mark the date & time I actually agreed with Phage, it's rare. But that now makes me doubt my facts of it being Mercury!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join