It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 yr Old Went to Heaven and Back at age 3 years old, and Tells What He Saw!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's crazy that the mom prompts her son for his name, her name, where they live......I can see some nut trying to abduct this kid. Wow.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Text
Hey Guys, I'm new so sorry for the formatting mistakes and hello from Ireland, I was raised catholic and I have many friends of various religious beliefs, I searched and searched for years and came back to Christianity, but its a different version this time and for my own personal reasons because i studied the scriptures for endless hours and finally saw the big picture. Anywho now that you all know where im coming from, i would just like to throw this out to my fellow believers in Christ

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood

I have had bible studies where mountains are interpenetrated as great nations, does this resemble the horrible times in Japan to anyone else??

Next, for those that have ears to listen, a third of the waters became wormwood!

One last thing, I say these things because of my own beliefs. If your beliefs differ and if you question/approach me in a respectable manner then i will reply to you in an equal manner.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
But guarding the OP, iI dont believe the the story, I have heard it on coast to coast and it seems to ... pre-written (if there is such a word). You can tell by the dads body language when he is pressuring or expecting his son to sat the pre-rehersed line.

Again Its my opinion

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Sounds like the balloon boy story only different.
On the other hand, the NDEs people experience seem to be real to them.There are a lot of them too.
I often wonder where this fits in with the stories of children who have past life memories that are uncannily accurate.
Children too young to really grasp what they tell about in great detail which turns out to be true.
There are many cases of these as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaeKwonMoe

But then the bible says that when you die you are done...dead....kaput. Until judgement day when the dead rise to be judged.

No it doesn't! Where do you get that idea? (Ah, you're a JW right? )
Vicky

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

...normal children dont think like religious children.

It doesnt impress me one bit. An 11 year old boys word is not exactly credible..

edit on 22-3-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Obviously, you've got some pretty preconceived notions - and er, do you actually know any children? Or any "religious" children? I know both types, and I would happily take the word of an 11 year old over that of a 50 year old any day!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
One just has to walk into any hospital and ask random nurses about it and they will confirm it. I can tell you guys are straight phonies because you will say this little boy was "acting" but you don't have anything to say about NDE's testimonies saying the exact same thing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

My son's a cardiac nurse, and he'll confirm it. (He is actually anti-Christian, but he'll confirm NDEs happen..)
Vicky

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
I don't think the kid is lying, it was just his perception.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Namaste1001 because: spelling

edit on 22-3-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

How very generous of you! /sarcasm alert/
I know a woman who had an NDE when she was 5 years old... Right now I can see all of you screaming "she lied, you can't trust children, they'll just say what the parents tell them to say, it was just her perception, she saw what she expected to see"

Care to explain me why she went to Heaven, and met God who sent her back, when she was the child of Jewish parents? In New Zealand afaik, Jewish people don't believe in an afterlife!
Vicky

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Children are very susceptible to religious dogma. My 13 year old step son goes to church and claims to be a Christan. He tells me he can do anything he wants and still go to heaven, because he is saved by Jesus. So, he lies to his Mom, and steals for stores we go to. We have to keep him in our vehicle or watch him all this time. He tells a lie as easy as a truth, and does not know the difference between the two. Religion brainwashes children.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Either this kid is lying or the bible is? I have grown up with the knowledge that when people die they go to Heaven.....or Hell. But then the bible says that when you die you are done...dead....kaput. Until judgement day when the dead rise to be judged.

This is one of the many things that confuses me about religion.

I for one hope the kid is right

? The Bible actually says:

"To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."

Also, if you know basic Physics, the soul has no mass, therefore it's not affected by time and is eternal. E=MC^2 tells us this. The body turns to dust, the soul is the software of the body, it cannot be terminated and it cannot be affected by time limitations.

As far as the videos, I cannot see any telling body language signs of a person lying. They show no characteristics of deceit.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by Namaste1001
I don't think the kid is lying, it was just his perception.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Namaste1001 because: spelling

edit on 22-3-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

How very generous of you! /sarcasm alert/
I know a woman who had an NDE when she was 5 years old... Right now I can see all of you screaming "she lied, you can't trust children, they'll just say what the parents tell them to say, it was just her perception, she saw what she expected to see"

Care to explain me why she went to Heaven, and met God who sent her back, when she was the child of Jewish parents? In New Zealand afaik, Jewish people don't believe in an afterlife!
Vicky

Even better, there are scores of accounts of people born blind having colorful, vivid NDE and tell what it felt to them to see "light" for the very first time.

People Born Blind Can See During NDE

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I had a conversation in my bowling league last night like this with a Jewish teammate. He was saying how the Jews believe they are chosen by God and will make the afterlife and heaven no matter what they do. Then he mentioned the book of life and having your name written in in each year. This was news to me...I had never heard it and find it hard to believe that a person can murder people in cold blood and have it not matter for the afterlife.

Anyway, back on track now

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Hey Vicki...I grew up Catholic. Please don't assume someone is something, because you come off badly. You seem very argumentative with everyone. At least that is what it seems to me. Anyway to answer your question about where in the bible says such things....

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
-- Revelation 20:12

"No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man [Jesus Christ]" (John 3:13, NIV).

"For the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten" (Ecclesiastes 9:5).

Man dies and is laid away; indeed he breathes his last and where is he? As water disappears from the sea, and a river becomes parched and dries up, so man lies down and does not rise. Till the heavens are no more, they will not awake nor be roused from their sleep" (Job 14:10-12).

I am not for or against religion, it's just that people read the bible in such different ways and we get such different ideas from it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I just try to do what Abraham Lincoln said in the San Dimas high school auditorium, "....Be excellent to each other..."

Seems you could just scrap the 10 commandments and just have this on 1 tablet to have a better world.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, I figure it's his Karma, and his life. He will soon be grown up, and if he continues to act this way, he will pay with his time.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Vicky32

Hey Vicki...I grew up Catholic. Please don't assume someone is something, because you come off badly. You seem very argumentative with everyone. At least that is what it seems to me. Anyway to answer your question about where in the bible says such things....

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
-- Revelation 20:12

"No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man [Jesus Christ]" (John 3:13, NIV).

"For the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten" (Ecclesiastes 9:5).

Man dies and is laid away; indeed he breathes his last and where is he? As water disappears from the sea, and a river becomes parched and dries up, so man lies down and does not rise. Till the heavens are no more, they will not awake nor be roused from their sleep" (Job 14:10-12).

I am not for or against religion, it's just that people read the bible in such different ways and we get such different ideas from it.

You're right, I did come across as argumentative! Sorry, I had had a bit of an argument earlier on with someone else, and I was in 'battle mode' - also, I got cross that the whole of the first page of the thread was all about the child being a liar and his father being Elmer Gantry - on no basis other than prejudice as far as I could see. Sorry I jumped to conclusions about you!
From what I have read, your quotes from Job and Ecclesiastes being from the OT, reflect a previous understanding from what we now have!
Jesus said to the thief crucified with him "Today you will be in Paradise with me" - so when we die, we don't necessarily go to Heaven immediately, but we are conscious.
JWs make me rather nervous, as they are very dogmatic - and it's their view, that people are annihilated on death, and then, much later on in the piece, the chosen ones are re-created... From my experience it's impossible to tell them they're wrong, and yet they are!
Vicky

top topics

<< 1   >>

join