It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 yr Old Went to Heaven and Back at age 3 years old, and Tells What He Saw!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Woah, this is a pretty awesome. This kid went to heavn at 3 years old and says he saw Jesus and he got a peek at the Armageddon (The Great Tribulation)!

Haha, I like what he said about Christ,"Jesus had really pretty eyes."

Not all NDEs are the same, and especially, from reading a lot of them, the ones were people actually see Jesus are the rarest, so this is pretty neat.

edit on 22-3-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I did read the post, listen to the kid. My thought. Early indoctrination of children into religious stories can really screw with their minds. My 10 year old niece told me she had a "waking dreamlike state" when she was roughly 4 where she flew around on a space ship with a bunch of ET's... IT MUST have happened. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that I liked reading stories about aliens/space to her before she went to bed at night.

I can just picture this kids parents standing behind the camera, playfully nudging his story along. I don't blame the child for spewing nonsense, its the parents fault for allowing this. (They probably sat there getting off on the idea that their child was "Special" and "Chosen")
edit on 22/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

OP!! Your Video Link Stopped Working.
edit on 22/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Either this kid is lying or the bible is? I have grown up with the knowledge that when people die they go to Heaven.....or Hell. But then the bible says that when you die you are done...dead....kaput. Until judgement day when the dead rise to be judged.

This is one of the many things that confuses me about religion.

I for one hope the kid is right

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I didnt read the whole post nor watch the video.
Kids are susceptible to making things up and having strange dreams. This kid has been indoctrinated....thats the answer to why he makes such claims.

I am willing to bet $10,000 that he wouldnt have said this had he not been brought up in a religious household. I hate to put it this way but....normal children dont think like religious children. This little fella is just saying what he thinks his mum and dad want to hear.

It doesnt impress me one bit. An 11 year old boys word is not exactly credible...its funny how it seems hes just relaying what he has been indoctrinated into believing.

EDIT: I watched the first couple of minutes......as soon as he mentioned the book that sealed it for me haha

edit on 22-3-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Must agree, just because my nephew saw a dinosaur does not mean they still walk the earth. It's all indoctrination and egging along by the parents and media tards that see this as validating their views on the afterlife/they beyond. Plus at age 3 I highly doubt he has the chemical ability with mBDNF to hold that thought in his long term memory, unless again it was pushed by the parents. I mean what do you or I remember from 3 years of age, at 11?.........me thinks NOTHING

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

Me thinks you wouldn't remember going to grandma's house or the zoo for the 100th time, but maybe if you went to cloud city and met Lando Calrissian......wait....I'm getting my religions mixed up again.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TaeKwonMoe

maybe his parents promised him a landspeeder if he keeps it up.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Since his father is a preacher and is trying to get a book deal out of this I would have probably been inclined to have SOME form of belief if say the kid came back and said he met Zeus in heaven and that Zeus is really God. Or if he came back and said the Jewish people were right and only the Jews were in heaven lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Son of a Pastor.
American (no offence, I am pertaining to American Christianity which tends to be a little over the top compared to tea with the vicar in Britain).
What oh what could be the reason for.... oh wait, they are selling a book.

I find the fact MSNBC newsreaders discussing this bizarre, I could never imagine watching BBC News or the like in the UK presenting such a story and seeing the presenter talking about his personal method of discussing it with his child.
Is it just MSNBC that presents such stories with bias and presenters who have a personal agenda and opinion (we aren't including kooky backwards countries with dictatorships and the like here).
Aren't news reporters supposed to be just that? reporters and presenters with no bias and no side taking? I believe it is even unacceptable for our presenters to have a visible crucifix.

Or have I missed the point and this is some program called Christian hour or something so the bias is to be expected?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by GhettoRice

You've been on ATS for how long? Then you would know the more than hundreds of conspiracy theories of ATS members that have testified they saw random dinosaurs such as pterodactyl in real life. So if your denying the what the little kid saw, then your denying your fellow ATS members who say they saw the exact same things as him. There are more than 1,000 NDE documented accounts all over the web and in books that match up to what he was saying. One just has to walk into any hospital and ask random nurses about it and they will confirm it. I can tell you guys are straight phonies because you will say this little boy was "acting" but you don't have anything to say about NDE's testimonies saying the exact same thing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TaeKwonMoe

There is no hell. Why would a loving God condemn one his own creations to hell for eternity? Hell is a myth propagated by organized religion.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

You mean a psych hospital?

Why a hospital though, you got me on that comment.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by brewing

"There is no hell. Why would a loving God condemn one his own creations to hell for eternity? Hell is a myth propagated by organized religion. "

So is Heaven to some people

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This story was an AOL article the other day. What foolishness. "Everybody had wings, lots of animals and my great-grandpappy was there!"

Sounds EXACTLY like something his parents taught him to say.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Interesting...but you say that the hideous creatures did not have a soul...yet, a few lines later, you state that when they died, their souls just roamed. So, which is it? Thanks!

And now all that text that I just read is gone...why?
edit on 22-3-2011 by MarshMallow_Snake because: because the original post was modified and most of the text was taken away.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Oh, I decided to that that out,because I want people's comment on this particular story, and what I read really doesn't have to do with this kid's experience, it's just me adding my opinion from something that I read recently.

I probably didn't describe it correctly with what I had put in here, so if you ever want to check this book out it's called " Toward the Light"

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There have been countless studies done on near death experiences. What is commonly found is what you experience depends on what you believe will happen. Your perception colours your experience. So someone with a religious persuasion will experience just that. I don't think the kid is lying, it was just his perception.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Namaste1001 because: spelling

edit on 22-3-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Either highly religulous
or not realizing this is a for profit scheme

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
does sound a lot like "the boy from mars"

A mother who believes strongly in UFO's, the books she read him when he was still a baby all were about aliens etc. and the only books in the house are books about planets etc.

And now he;s telling the word he's from mars.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I studied NDE in college for some papers I was writing. Children who have had NDE's offer some of the best chances of learning what happens after death we can hope for. In opposition to what many of you believe, the experiences they speak of often times have little to do with the religious beliefs of the parents and children who relate their experiences do not show signs of indoctrination. Some are too young to comprehend adult ideas about death and dying and come back with knowledge beyond their years. The concepts of out of body experience, telepathy, and such that they relate are ideas not taught by parents or educators and are concepts they are most likely unexposed to prior to the experience itself. Many children speak of meeting "beings of the light" or "greeters" as opposed to actually meeting God or a god figure, although some do, in fact, claim to have met God, Jesus, Mohammad, Budda, etc. Sometimes, the god figure met is not the god the parents worship.
Dr. Raymond Moody did much research on this subject.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join