It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wakes up the Audience on "The View"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I absolutely hate the women of the view,.
the blonde is a real dingbat,.
With that being said,.
Ventura is awesome,. as he knows the inside story.
and is not afraid to say something about it,.
Imagine him for prez.

Lets just hope he doesnt suddenly get a deadly cancer
like Arron Russo.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Jesse is the man. Jesse for pres.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Jesse is far more then just an intelegent individual. He is a man with great life expirience and an extremely persuasive and compelling man. He is a good face and frontman for the conspircay theorist. He isn't crazy, he isn't a loner and he is well repected and relatively well known. This is the kind of conspircay theorist the media dosen't want you to know about. I found it funny how they tried to debunk all his theories simply by saying "why would the government do that?" The motive is the easiest question to answer. Money.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
BS. Is this how far along we really are?
Man, if true, we don't stand a chance.
I get the mistaken impression sometimes that the intelligent, inciteful people
on this and other sites represent a much greater number on the ground.
Everything mentioned on the clip only scratches the surface and is being chalked up
as somehow revelatory. Oh man, oh man.
Please tell me this clip is from 2005 or something.
Those women are rediculous. Including Whoopie goldberg.
Is that what passes for cutting edge on tv these days.
Boy am i glad i don't watch tv much anymore.
Things really need to step up about 10 notches.
OTHERWISE THEY WIN HANDS DOWN. Damn.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Everything mentioned on the clip only scratches the surface and is being chalked up

this is exactly why we call the 70% of population sheeplings, they care more about lindsay lohan snatch shot or paris hilton's chihuahua in prison than gov stealing 99% of their tax money or the impending pole shift thats about to happen, people will see the real deal soon and we the so called "conspiracy theorists" will be named as true informants and politicians of the generation

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii

Originally posted by pshea38

this is exactly why we call the 70% of population sheeplings, they care more about lindsay lohan snatch shot or paris hilton's chihuahua in prison than gov stealing 99% of their tax money or the impending pole shift thats about to happen, people will see the real deal soon and we the so called "conspiracy theorists" will be named as true informants and politicians of the generation

I'm thinking if only it was only 70%, we might stand some chance. I have a baaad feeling
that the true percentage runs alot higher.
We are up the creek. Alls that's left is to roll another one and dream of what could've been.

p.s. link to lindsay lohan snatch shot please.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Elizabeth Hasselbeck is one hottie I can't stand. If I look at her I have to turn the volume down.

Aside,

Jesse, very well played.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That was the only episode of that show I have watched.
I am sure it was the best!

KICK A$$ JESSE!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wow! Go Big Daddi! How can you not love this man? He should be an elected leader. Love his work and his truth!

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Dear Whoopie,

I cannot believe what I just heard you say,

" Those 3000 Americans are NOT coming back, let it go" Are you kidding me Whoopie? I'm coming after your dog Whoopie. I'm going to feed him GasX until he explodes...dont' worry about coming after me...You can't bring him back...

You heartless BleEP!
Had you and others like you stood up and fought for what our Great Fathers fought for, our Country might not be in the mess it's in now. As a matter of fact I know this country wouldn't be where we're at now. A Constitution built so that every single man has the same GOD GIVEN RIGHTS AS THE NEXT! I know we're not in Africa but you do live here now. Don't get that comment twisted either dear. I see all your work you do for the home-land and I applaud you for it, but then you kick 3000 Americans on this soil? *WE* are apart of you're family now...USA.

Fight for the brothers and sisters that were killed for Wall Street and Corp. Interest. Mothers and Fathers and Sons and Daughters and Nieces and Nephews and Cousins and GrandMothers and GrandFathers and GodParent's and Friends... HERO's were killed by evil greedy people. Get off your ass and examine all the evidence that people, like me, like pilots, like students, like scientist have complied and can prove without a shadow of a doubt who did what. Follow the money and the lies and the hard cold black and white undisputed concrete f**king evidence and it goes right back to Bush and Cheney!!!!

Come on girl, I know your smarter then that.........................................................right?

Sincerely,

Trace A. Harless

Ps... can you tell Elisabeth to tell Hannity to take GasX? thanks...
edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1
edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: I want Hannitys butt to explode.
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wow... He sure charmed the ladies...

Looks like people are waking up...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Dude, you watch the veiw? That is SO FABULOUS!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I believe in most of the conspiracy and that the US knew about the plan on 911 let it happened to capitalize on the war, but people need to stop it with the control demolition bullcrap because it was clearly debunked many times over. Building 7 took 14 secs to callaspes not 7 sec, you have to count from the time the building is crumbling, not when it is falling. Why is it so hard to understand that a plane crashing in a buidling is enough to justify a war? Why overdue it with control demolition? There were multiple videos of firemen on scene saying that they are evacuating building 7 because the building was leaning due to the debris from the twin towers. People need to stop it with the control demolition because their is no proof it's giving conspiracy theorists a bad name. Don't believe me, go look it up yourself. I tired of debating about this.

edit on 23-3-2011 by amfirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Thats good. I was really annoyed when The View started defending stuff like the TSA scanners.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

Imho this is not the thread to argue the falls of those towers. This thread is about Jesse Ventura's victorious interview on the The View.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Jesse is the man.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
LMAO at the blonde trying to talk physics.

At what degree steel can burn at.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by switching yard

I've seen one episode of the View, and though it was agonizing, I did learn one thing....that those women on that show, and many other shows like it, are way leftist....and are bought and paid for!

There's nothing leftist about The View. In the slightest.

If you did some reading instead of watching The View you might come to understand the left - right paradigm a little better.

Next you'll be telling us Bill O'Reilley is a Communist

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

exactly. he's still alive for the same reason Fox Mulder was kept alive, if you kill Jesse Ventura you risk turning one man's work into a crusade. not only does Ventura have clout, status and more gravitas than Stone Phillips, he's also a badass in good health, so killing him would make it waaaaaaay to obvious at least for another 7 or 8 years.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
thumbs up Jesse Ventura - he would make a great POTUS.
and.. he is an AMERICAN and has a BIRTH CERTIFICATE - unlike obama bin laden.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join