It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 11 11 Again???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
reply to post by Seagle

Now that is creapy
Maybe there is something to this year's 11 11 11 deal after all
edit on 30-4-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

Yep, I can here the twilight zone music playing in the background.

I wonder what the odds of that were.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Just taking a guess at the odds but about 111111 to 1

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
on the 11 day of the 11 month at the 11 hour in the year 1918 ww1 came to end what if the end game date is 11-11-11-11-2011 day month hour min year?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Come on guys... this was a cool story I found in this years Farmers Almanac... the red book not the yellow one...
I'm not claiming it's gonna happen and you'll drive yourself crazy reaching for something that might not be there... but ya gotta admit... it is one of those head scratchers...
edit on 12-5-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Great story! I dont personally buy into the 111111 phenomenon but its interesting nonetheless (is that one word?)

I'll be poking back in here in November, see what if anything happens (I know its not a prediction, but still, its fun to watch stuff like this) ♥

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

What's kind of spooky is look at all the unusual things that have already happened... the quakes and tsunamis... the wildfires out west and the killer heat wave and flooding in the Midwest... Couldn't say what weird things are happening in Europe this year but already this is turning into a once in a 100 year event...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have been seeing 11:11 (as has my sister and daughter) for years. When my sister and I started to see it the internet wasn't around. Later on when the internet became available there was virtually nothing on 11:11 now people the world over sees it!
Yesterday I looked at a small weather station I have that tells the time and temp inside and out, I never set the clock and I picked it up to see the temp and the time was 11:11.
When my daughter was old enough to have a bank account of her own I was going to town and she asked me if I could use her card in her bank to see how much money was in her account she said there might only be 25 cents cuz she wasn't keeping track of it at all. I checked her balance and it was $111.11 that really made me take notice.
One day my sister sent me an email telling me she was seeing the 11:11 more than usual she has dial-up and lives across the country and sometimes it will hours before I get an email that she tells me on the phone she sent out earlier. Well reading her email about 11:11 I happened to notice it was delivered to my inbox at 11:11!
No, there is something very strange going on.

<< 1   >>

join