It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 11 11 Again???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Okay so I was reading the Farmers Almanac and they have a little story on the The Great Blue Norther of 11/11/11 was a cold snap that affected the central United States on Saturday, November 11, 1911. Many cities broke record highs early that afternoon. By nightfall, cities were dealing with single-digit temperatures on the Fahrenheit scale. This is the only day in many midwest cities' weather bureau jurisdictions where the record highs and lows were broken for the same day. Some cities experienced tornadoes on Saturday and a blizzard on Sunday...

The front produced severe weather and tornadoes across the upper Mississippi Valley, a blizzard in Ohio, and the windy conditions upon front passage caused a dust storm in Oklahoma. Nine tornadoes were reported in the states of Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. An F4 tornado hit in Janesville, Wisconsin killing 9 and injuring 50. Within an hour of the tornado, survivors were working in blizzard conditions and near zero temperatures to rescue people trapped in debris.

All within the 24 hours of 11/11/11 one hundred years ago... but guess what this year we'll have a 11/11/11
so any bets on if we'll have another Great Blue Norther... or something else???? Cant wait to find out...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i hope nothing happens...though it would be interesting to see a weather repeat of something that happened 100 years ago...

but...

elder scrolls 5: skyrim comes out that day....if the world freezes over. ill be pretty upset.

then mass effect 3 comes out later that month...

either way, interesting stuff! star for you.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Did the same thing happen on November 11, 1811?

I'm guessing no.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Remember too
there is suppose to be something mystic about the number 11
and especially the repeating sequence 11 11 11...
so... Who knows...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's been 11 days since the Japan quake. And today is3/22 (322 in Skull and Bones Society lingo). Let's see what develops....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

couldnt say
as the US only then started to keep data on weather records in the 1900's...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
People all over the world have been seeing 11.11 or even 11.11.11 everywhere. I was one of them, long before I heard about it.
I was remarking on it to a friend, that whenever I looked at the clock, it was 1.11 or 11.11, or I was driving behind a car 11.11 plate. For weeks I woke up at 1.11.

He told me he heard other people talking about it.
And before long it became THE 11.11 PHENOMENON and then it stopped. AT least for me.

Since two weeks I'm seeing this 111 thing again.

And now you have me wondering if it is maybe some kind of a collective warning: something big is going to happen on 11.11.11

I don't really believe it, but this seeing 11.11 everywhere is very strange.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I've been seeing 11:11 and the first...5 times or so I just shrugged it off, but since then I've been seeing it nearly everyday of the week or every other day. It started in February. Recently I've been seeing 10:10, and even woke up at 10:10 this morning. It didn't annoy me at first, but now it's starting to a little bit...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

it could be highly significant.

your post made me think of other coincidences. japan earthquake 11 of march--113
spanish train disaster 11 of march--113

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My baby boy will turn 7 on 11-11-11!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
if you are scared about the cold, then come to visit me here in Chile, we're going to be almost in summer!!! and we have mediterranean climate, so it's dry and not THAT hot =). And the next big earthquake is going to happen in 24 years more, so... deal?
edit on 25-3-2011 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
God Know's The End From the Beginning! And Everthing is Numbered...

Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. – Isaiah 45:9-10

There are many Examples in The Bible of Connecting Numbers, As in Chapter and Verse Correlations...

Example- Genesis 9:11 and Revelation 9:11 The Events in Context are Judgment and Destruction!

Certain Events Will Have Patterns... Past-Present-And as The Future Unfolds...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faith2011

God Know's The End From the Beginning! And Everthing is Numbered...

Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. – Isaiah 45:9-10

There are many Examples in The Bible of Connecting Numbers, As in Chapter and Verse Correlations...

Example- Genesis 9:11 and Revelation 9:11 The Events in Context are Judgment and Destruction!

Certain Events Will Have Patterns... Past-Present-And as The Future Unfolds...

so anyone worshiping that god needs their head read. its all ordained and as usual god is slaughtering millions of creatures every second and in this numbers game we're all included. may as well eat drink and be merry.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Satan The Serpent Brought Death and Decay- Genesis 3:1

Jesus Brought Life! John 3:16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ([d]unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

Our bodies and this earth was infected by Lucifer / Satan = Sin = Curse = Death

JESUS = NEW LIFE! NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH! Revelation 21

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faith2011

Satan The Serpent Brought Death and Decay- Genesis 3:1

Jesus Brought Life! John 3:16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ([d]unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

Our bodies and this earth was infected by Lucifer / Satan = Sin = Curse = Death

JESUS = NEW LIFE! NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH! Revelation 21

and dont forget who created satan, it was god as stated in the new testament. complete with all the potential for sliding and evil. genesis tells us that god created everything! everything! so its obvious he is responsible for everything. but most christians will not look at this.
but i toy with you, sorry.
the son is the christ consciousness that we will realize is already within our hearts, when we get rid of mental impurities.

its all a tricky plot and all will be well in the end. there is only god.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yes, Father God Knew lucifer and certain angels Would rebel. God allows satan to work his evil on mankind, starting in Genesis 3:1 (The Serpent)

Everyone will be Tested! (satan the fool became a tool, to Test mankind)

God gives Grace to the Humble, So as to Be Saved Through Faith In Jesus Christ!

Through Free Choice People Will Either Choose (GOD ALMIGHTY) or (self = satan = eternal death)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
extremely bad things happen all days, the world is chaotic, not because some numbers are pretty.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I see this everywhere. 11:11:11. It's just something someone came up with to start conpiracy. It is not the correct date for the real prediction. It has nothing to do with the 11:11:12 bible prediction. People need to get facts before posting.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
According to the RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service website, guess how many people are still missing as a result of the Japan earthquake and Tsunami in March -

Missing person(s): 11111

Link - RSOE EDIS

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Now that is creapy
Maybe there is something to this year's 11 11 11 deal after all
edit on 30-4-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join