It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual Aleins

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Hell no.

No dickheads please

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I had a feeling all of that anal probing was purely recreational!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Love how gay people use the Animals do it so why can't I, lol, why do they use the example of a supposedly unevolved animal, with supposedly no intellegence acting like an animal, to claim that its acting more evloved to accept it. Are they saying that its right to act like animals? Animals kill things so, so will I? Animals eat there own kind, well then so should we? lol, what a joke.

My thought on the gay Alien thing would be, of course there isn't. If the Aliens are so smart, and advanced, I think they would have at least worked out the right hole, to put the right what in.

If there is a gay alien race, then I also feel sorry sorry for all the Alien ladies, maybe thats why they come here, cause all of the Alien men are confused!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What a topic.

That too under SkunkWorks. This to me belongs under Fantasy/Fiction section.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Love how gay people use the Animals do it so why can't I, lol, why do they use the example of a supposedly unevolved animal, with supposedly no intellegence acting like an animal, to claim that its acting more evloved to accept it.

Because one of the mainmantras Haters use, are that "Homosexulity is unnatural" and "There are nooo animal that" Blaha blaha .. That is the reason the Animal Kingdom is brought up aswell, to show them that they are wrong, and that homosexuality indeed occurs in the Animal Kingdom, and alot of it too. Namely in about 1500 different Species.
The funny twist here is that the Call to "Behave like the animals" is actually not spouted by the Homo and BI-people, but by the Haters, as it is THEY that are using the Nature-preaches(Which they have gotten all wrong- as usual), to condamn homosexual actions.

Are they saying that its right to act like animals?

No, do you? Really a circle-question, though, as the Human Species are indeed an Animal itself- A manimal, to be exact. But on the other hand, if you believe it is wrong to act like an animal, you should perhaps consider stop eating?

Animals kill things so, so will I?

Humans kill things all the time, even you, each time you smack a Fly, what is you point?

Animals eat there own kind, well then so should we?

Is it a serious consideration of yours?

lol, what a joke.
I agree, your reasoning is quite silly.

My thought on the gay Alien thing would be, of course there isn't. If the Aliens are so smart, and advanced, I think they would have at least worked out the right hole, to put the right what in.

So, judging by your preachings, I Take it that you have never ever engaged in Oral Sex and condamn that action- correct? After all, Oral Sex is a good example of Practising the "wrong hole". Well?
If you have, you are apparently not one of those 'smart ones', you are referring to above.

If there is a gay alien race, then I also feel sorry sorry for all the Alien ladies, maybe thats why they come here, cause all of the Alien men are confused!

Or, the Women are quite gay themselves aswell and the both groups get along well anyway- if one is to play with this theory.
And, considering that the ET's that are said to come here are claimed to be mainly guys, your reasoning fails- again.

Indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
give this post a star
posted on 22-3-2011 @ 02:24 PM this post
um..I think this site is full of gay aliens..all you people talk about here is being gay..

SO ARE YOU SAYING FLYING SAUCERS HAVE CLOSETS ?

edit on 23-3-2011 by FRANKBLACK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Your a fool all you did for the gay community then, was say "yes it is our right to act like an under developed species". I see you did not answer any of my questions, just mocked me to try to prove yourself right. Good for you, you've also shown you have the intellegence of a flea, although that is probably being nice.

Of course I wouldn't eat my own kind, not even thinking it, but animals do, This is the kind of pathetic example, I would expect from Homosexual rights brigade. To try to say its natural, because animals do it is total stupidity, this only makes you look fools. We are a different species to all those animals and we shouldn't act like them, we should be more intellegent.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

Your a fool all you did for the gay community then, was say "yes it is our right to act like an under developed species".

No, I did not say that. Please read again what I actually said;

one of the mainmantras Haters use, are that "Homosexulity is unnatural" and "There are nooo animal that" Blaha blaha .. That is the reason the Animal Kingdom is brought up aswell, to show them that they are wrong, and that homosexuality indeed occurs in the Animal Kingdom, and alot of it too. Namely in about 1500 different Species. The funny twist here is that the Call to "Behave like the animals" is actually not spouted by the Homo and BI-people, but by the Haters, as it is THEY that are using the Nature-preaches(Which they have gotten all wrong- as usual), to condamn homosexual actions.

See? The Call to actually act like an animal, is, in actuality, propagated from the Haters, when they- in their ignorance- tells Gay people to "Behave like Nature intended". See..? They are actually the ones that pulls up the Nature-argument each time- not the Proponents.

I see you did not answer any of my questions, just mocked me to try to prove yourself right.
Actually, I did- Each and every one of them. The "Mocking", as you call it, was merely a pretty fair retort to your own quite mocking tone. If you would have used a different tone, so had I.
I am sure you are familiar with the saying that One gets the answer that is asked for.

Good for you, you've also shown you have the intellegence of a flea, although that is probably being nice.
I would say rather a flee than a Zilch, then.

Of course I wouldn't eat my own kind, not even thinking it, but animals do, This is the kind of pathetic example, I would expect from Homosexual rights brigade.

Again- Read answer on top.

To try to say its natural, because animals do it is total stupidity

Pretty please with Cherry on top, can't you tell that to the Haters so that they stop preaching about how people should "behave natural like the animals", then?

this only makes you look fools.

"Look LIKE fools" is the correct grammar. On the other hand, poor grammar is for some reason something very common in regards of Haters. Wonder why. Is it because they so often tend to live in trashy areas?

We are a different species to all those animals and we shouldn't act like them, we should be more intellegent.

Should be- Yes, but Humanity aren't, and that is the reason why the World is infested with War, Hate and oceans turning into plastic.
By the way, it is intelligent. Almost overly ironic that you misspelled that word specifically.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Probably more like Asexual.
baby aliens might come from a tank or testtube.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Just because you write a big post, you think you are right. Everything you just said is wrong, especially in my eyes. You won't get me to change veiws by yelling stupidities at me.

I think the gays started the animals do so its natural bs,

You still didn't answer my question, telling me to read above is not an answer, trying to use trickery in grammar doesn't count either,

My grammar was not wrong, it can be said like that, refer to your education for that one,

Honestly go away and be gay in the corner, and leave all the Aliens alone and stop trying to make them gay!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

I agree. This topic is a complete waste of time.

I'm surprised that day by day the ATS forums are becoming sillier and sillier.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof
I had a feeling all of that anal probing was purely recreational!

Does that make TSA the aliens

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

moar liek gayliens amirite?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join