It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual Aleins

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by derst1988

There is also a scientific study of a hair follicule found wrapped around a guys tool after a encounter. This was studied by a genealogist or someone like that and he found some curious characteristics. I printed out the report one day and read about half of it. it was a little long. Any way you look at it, to say i checked the validity of the research paper and the phd that wrote it isn't true, but it very well could be if he does exist and whatnot.

Oh yes, I remember that case and also re-stumbled upon it not too long ago. Very interesting case indeed. One must wonder why it has not caused any publicity in the official Medias?
I remember him describing his Aliens as looking somewhat Asian, but with whiteblonde hair, and the collocted pubic hair also haid the same colour, if I remember it correctly.

Yeah something like that. I think one looked kinda asian but with bigger eyes, and the other was more along the lines of blond hair blue eyes elongated head/chin if i remember correctly.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The more interesting question to me is if there are any exosexuals around. An exosexual is a human who has sex with an alien.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

Legal or Illegal Alien?

line 2

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yeah something like that. I think one looked kinda asian but with bigger eyes, and the other was more along the lines of blond hair blue eyes elongated head/chin if i remember correctly.

Here is an News Paper-article I found on the topic: www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Atleast some Media Publication, after all.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There is also a scientific study of a hair follicule found wrapped around a guys tool after a encounter. This was studied by a genealogist or someone like that and he found some curious characteristics. I printed out the report one day and read about half of it. it was a little long. Any way you look at it, to say i checked the validity of the research paper and the phd that wrote it isn't true, but it very well could be if he does exist and whatnot.

Oh yes, I remember that case and also re-stumbled upon it not too long ago. Very interesting case indeed. One must wonder why it has not caused any publicity in the official Medias?
I remember him describing his Aliens as looking somewhat Asian, but with whiteblonde hair, and the collocted pubic hair also haid the same colour, if I remember it correctly.

You mean to tell me Aliens don't shave? Really? Damn.... I was just starting to dig these aliens, seeing as they look Asian and all. Maybe I could get over the alien muff? Who knows!

As for the OP, I know one gay alien. His name is balboa and he is a warehouse worker.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Guess I've never heard of a "gay-lien". I've always grown up with images of Capt Kirk hitting on anything female .....not sure how it would look having hit on males too.

Hmm..gay-lien, is that a new term?
edit on 22-3-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

You mean to tell me Aliens don't shave? Really? Damn.... I was just starting to dig these aliens, seeing as they look Asian and all. Maybe I could get over the alien muff? Who knows!

women are women no matter if they're mexican or asian aliens

2nd line

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If at an UFO sighting someone feels instead of shock and awe, arousal, that might be an indicator he or she is exosexual. Its difficult to be an exosexual in this society because there are so few aliens around....at least not enough that have come out.

Couldn't you just moderate instead of derail? There are forums for fun and games.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Guess I've never heard of a "gay-lien". I've always grown up with images of Capt Kirk hitting on anything female .....not sure how it would look having hit on males too.

Hmm..gay-lien, is that a new term?
edit on 22-3-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

How can you only forget about Torchwood.

By the way, perhaps he would have a thing or two to tell about Captain Kirk aswell.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Darkk

if homosexuality is in fact genetic and not a choice

I'm at a loss to understand why anyone would 'choose' to be gay, putting themselves by choice into a group that is discriminated against and has less rights than others. No sane person would make this choice. Does a straight person choose to be straight? I'm straight and married and i don't ever recall making that choice.

How do gays have less rights? How would a a gene as destructive as being gay continue to exist if not for choice?

[

What does it matter? For all we know the alien life we might encounter, like some plants on earth, would be sexless.

It would not matter to me imjust currious

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk

If at an UFO sighting someone feels instead of shock and awe, arousal, that might be an indicator he or she is exosexual. Its difficult to be an exosexual in this society because there are so few aliens around....at least not enough that have come out.

Couldn't you just moderate instead of derail? There are forums for fun and games.

Apparently you havent read much on the issue..

Plus, did you know that mods are actually members of ATS too and are more than allowed to post on threads and subjects they wish to?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i dont know what an Alein is
much less if HomoSex is prevalent among them.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of aliens being homosexual (no probe jokes free). By most accounts the greys are much farther advanced that us and if homosexuality is in fact genetic and not a choice would it be something the human race eventually evolves out of? Or are the aliens not homosexual because of moral reasons? Or are there homosexual aliens?

Hmmm ... innocuous enough on the surface ... but having been 'round these parts for a year or three ... the 'gay agenda' injection seems all too familiar and suspect ... especially with regards the genetic -vs- choice' aspect being proffered, tossed into the mix.

:troll:

edit on 22-3-2011 by Annie Mossity because: dammit ... thought ATS had a troll smilie ... they should ... this would seem a perfectly relevant opportunity to use it too.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

LOL! Me either... I rarely post in this section because I know next to nothing to contribute to a conversation and am leanring the different theories before I stick my nose in it.
However, while reading I sure have been having more than a few face-palm moments lately...
Id read the exosex stuff before.. I get where the mod was going with it.. and having a sense of humor concerning it is allowed IMO.

I see guys here wanting sex with aliens and etc.. okay.. lets say aliens looked like this and smelled like a shad that had been thrown on the bank in the sun for 3 days... adn this is the female of the species... still want exosex??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5924f3381de8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

I have to tell you something! It is the only way we do exist and keep existing.

I learned that in biology.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

LOL! Me either... I rarely post in this section because I know next to nothing to contribute to a conversation and am leanring the different theories before I stick my nose in it.
However, while reading I sure have been having more than a few face-palm moments lately...
Id read the exosex stuff before.. I get where the mod was going with it.. and having a sense of humor concerning it is allowed IMO.

I see guys here wanting sex with aliens and etc.. okay.. lets say aliens looked like this and smelled like a shad that had been thrown on the bank in the sun for 3 days... adn this is the female of the species... still want exosex??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5924f3381de8.jpg[/atsimg]

thank you for the reply and for the much needed Lulz.
[have become emotionally disturbed and enraged by yet another " why is everybody hating on americans" thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...]

again thanks

No Kissing, thank you!!!!
edit on 22-3-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Ahh, my work today is done. I gave a member a LOL and almost contributed to an alien thread...

I saw that thread. My panties are still too much in a wad to respond rationally to the call for us to be wiped out.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

if you mean what i posted about america being cleansed, i was referring to the greed-heads, nazis, and psychopaths

not the people who still care.

hope that helps. saw your joke on OL's thread as well

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

if you mean what i posted about america being cleansed, i was referring to the greed-heads, nazis, and psychopaths

not the people who still care.

hope that helps. saw your joke on OL's thread as well

no dear..not you. It seems someone here hates Americans so bad that he/she wishes Yellowstone would blow and kill us all. Im avoiding US threads at the moment! LOL! I wonder if the Aliens will put a cork in yellowstone and have any left over for the haters of the world...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

yeah i've seen that kinda post too

will be avoiding those threads as well

getting back on topic

i believe that there are more important questions to ask ET's than sexual prefs

who is to say that aliens would be male or female?

U.K. Leguins The_Left_Hand_of_Darkness
posits a adapted-human future society on an off world colony where people go from one sex to another

and I. Asimov once wrote a story about alien species that require 3 individuals to reproduce
it was the the only story he ever wrote that had sex in it

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk

As a gay man that is obsessed with the Universe, Science, and the possibility of E.T life. I have thought about that also. IMO, I belive I was born gay. Because, homoesexuality is also in other animals, not just humans. Thus, I have came to the conclusion that it is most likely (if they evolve the way we do; with the same elements and such, odds are there can be gay aliens). However, if they are a highly advanced species and are masters at manipulating genetics, and they see homosexuality as a deterrent to their progress... then they probably got rid of it. But I am sure they would not find homosexual humans as a threat to our (human) progress.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join