It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message Direct from the Illuminati to the People of Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
this is no coincidence at all. Without doubt. How can this be coincidence. WAVES??? A PIRAMID??

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
common people here you are really disappointing. This is the most clearcut message ever. Full of symbols and meaning. Everywhere there is this skepticism on everything. We all the know the illumunati are real. This is their message.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
this is no coincidence at all. Without doubt. How can this be coincidence. WAVES??? A PIRAMID??

Yes Sanjur0, I'm glad to hear you say that, it's clearly a message directly to Japan. A lot of people have already made their minds up before looking at the evidence, whereas what we need is people to look at the evidence first with an open-mind and then decide if they believe it. People do things the wrong way around

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I totally agree.

This video is so full of messages. These symbols on the left bottem I think represent the era's where they ruled or at least where present. These guys are around for so long its incredible.

but I keep wondering what BH means.any idea?

also the title of the song. 10 mile stereo.... haarp or something like that? After all they emitting radio-waves or am i wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Beach house - 10 mile stereo.....

beach house = nuclear plant? 10 mile stereo = radiation?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
just throwing wild guesses here

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I totally agree.

This video is so full of messages. These symbols on the left bottem I think represent the era's where they ruled or at least where present. These guys are around for so long its incredible.

but I keep wondering what BH means.any idea?

also the title of the song. 10 mile stereo.... haarp or something like that? After all they emitting radio-waves or am i wrong.

I think BH means Beach House perhaps. I'll check out the symbols at the bottom left.

Very interesting line of thought on 10 mile stereo, you've got me thinking on that!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Beach house - 10 mile stereo.....

beach house = nuclear plant? 10 mile stereo = radiation?

From the research I've done it's clear that the nuclear power stations were deliberately built by the coast, not because the Japanese wanted them there, there were outside influences. The concept of using Tsunami's to attack Nuclear Power Stations seems to have been planned for a long time. Hence, it's quite possible that the powers that be will have nicknames for a nuclear power station by a beach, perhaps they call it a 'beach house' like you suggest

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
BH beach house. That makes sense.

How did you found out about the nuclear plant? well done man. I can see you know your ways around.

Then there is the spider and the blinking eye. They eye is obvious. What about the spider... they are the spider and we are trapped in their web. At least that is how feel when I think of them...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

BH beach house. That makes sense.

How did you found out about the nuclear plant? well done man. I can see you know your ways around.

Then there is the spider and the blinking eye. They eye is obvious. What about the spider... they are the spider and we are trapped in their web. At least that is how feel when I think of them...

Sanjur, here's a video with a lot of details www.activistpost.com...

What you say about the spider makes sense; the spider is trapping the flies

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

strange nodobody seem to acknowledge this song for what it is.. I dont get that.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
man this song is haunting me, its really beautiful. Melancholy to the top. Thats the things that bugs me, why are they so melancholic about it. This feels like a mourning.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The name of the person who made the video is Kari Altmann

This is almost an anagram for Illuminati, perhaps there's a different word very similar, from a different language, that it works out for. It's so close to being an anagram to Illuminati that it counts as another piece of evidence

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I dont know if its an anagram... almost but not quite. Could be another language..

Thanks for that video man, really really informative. What an intelligent woman, she really sees it sharp and clear.

The link to that explosion video on the Kari altman website just proves it all to me.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: mistake

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

Yes, it's still there now on the front page, the explosion karialtmann.com...

Beyond belief!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

I'm glad you liked the video!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

By the way, did you see this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That band Beach House. I cant say that I have found anything off about them. Just a couple of indie rock musicians. Not part of the big music industry it seems. I think the key figure here is this girl Kari altmann. But I cant really find anything out of the ordinary there too. Do you?
Still this all seems to good to be a ''coincidence'' There has to be a link somewhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.datesinhistory.com...

Good find, I would like to know if the upload could be changed to fit the eartquake? I have to say this eartquake looks man made to me.
Dont forget Hiroshima&Nagasaki!!! The A-bomb test!!! and now Japan again?! another coinsident is the date 11:th. WTC11. MADRID11.MUBARAK11.JAPAN11.STOCKHOLM11. Can anyone give me an good description of what the hell I am watching here

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
No harmless coincidence. Beach House is hardcore illuminati/masonic. Aside from the pyramids they use in concert, look at these two photos I found with a google photo search, if you have eyes to see:

theneedledrop.com...
oscillatewildely.files.wordpress.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join