It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message Direct from the Illuminati to the People of Japan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CapnSlappy

What is there to see in the 2nd picture?

Do you really believe these 2 pictures makes them hardcore Illuminati? There has to be more evidence to make such a statement don't you think?
As I far as I can notice these musicians operate outside of the commercial music industry. They're genuine musicians who have their own musical style. Nobody telling them how to make their music or how to perform.
I think the key in this story has to be Kari Altmann.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I highly doubt that was any sort of message....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by amp1214
I highly doubt that was any sort of message....

What makes you say that amp1214?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
And that is the way this scum works. They have a covenant with their "god" that anything they do has to be told to the public in advance. Whether through buzzwords, movies...the tools that can keep the people under their control.

The time is short and they are ramping up their terror and fear. Put on the armour of Jesus, for he alone can save us.
Have a look at some of Lindsey Williams stuff for example, I think he is on the right track.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
And that is the way this scum works. They have a covenant with their "god" that anything they do has to be told to the public in advance. Whether through buzzwords, movies...the tools that can keep the people under their control.

The time is short and they are ramping up their terror and fear. Put on the armour of Jesus, for he alone can save us.
Have a look at some of Lindsey Williams stuff for example, I think he is on the right track.

sorry double post
edit on 28-3-2011 by rogerramjett because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I think I found another clue. In the end of the video clip you see a long bluish line pointin at the upside down pyramid that is present at that spot throughout the entire video clip. At the bottom of the bluish line there is a purple colored area.

Now what if that bluish line represent the alignment with Elenin? Wasn't japan almost in alignment with Elenin at the time of the earthquake? Elenin was alignment with the earth on March 15, 2011 states this post entry
test.abovetopsecret.com...
That is 3 days prior to the earthquake.
Experience has shown a remarkable connection between earthquakes and the planetary alignment with Elenin.
Now what if they took advantage of this knowledge? What if they caused an initial earthquake by using HAARP technology, just so that Elenin could take it over and worsen it all(once it aligned with earth) I mean, how many earthquakes followed up on the initial one? nearly 700...

This may explain why the nuclear reactor was build on that dangerous spot. Next to the ocean, basically on top of a dangerous fault zone. It was planned. The nuclear disaster was planned. All they had to was wait for the right time.
The Illuminati have been present since ancient times and they hold possession over ancient knowledge. If any of these myths are true they damn sure know it.
This may explain the movie

Perhaps we should figure what symbolism has been used to symbolize Elenin. Who knows we will find an upside down pyramid.

I'm still pondering over the purple colored area. Any clues?

Ofcourse the possibility exists that Elenin has nothing to do with it. And maybe they are just fooling us by causing earthquake's every time Elenin aligns with earth, just to trick us. Just like they hide behind the climate crisis, causing cataclysms with HAARP technology.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
reply to post by jameshawkings

I think I found another clue. In the end of the video clip you see a long bluish line pointin at the upside down pyramid that is present at that spot throughout the entire video clip. At the bottom of the bluish line there is a purple colored area.

Now what if that bluish line represent the alignment with Elenin? Wasn't japan almost in alignment with Elenin at the time of the earthquake? Elenin was alignment with the earth on March 15, 2011 states this post entry
test.abovetopsecret.com...
That is 3 days prior to the earthquake.
Experience has shown a remarkable connection between earthquakes and the planetary alignment with Elenin.
Now what if they took advantage of this knowledge? What if they caused an initial earthquake by using HAARP technology, just so that Elenin could take it over and worsen it all(once it aligned with earth) I mean, how many earthquakes followed up on the initial one? nearly 700...

This may explain why the nuclear reactor was build on that dangerous spot. Next to the ocean, basically on top of a dangerous fault zone. It was planned. The nuclear disaster was planned. All they had to was wait for the right time.
The Illuminati have been present since ancient times and they hold possession over ancient knowledge. If any of these myths are true they damn sure know it.
This may explain the movie

Perhaps we should figure what symbolism has been used to symbolize Elenin. Who knows we will find an upside down pyramid.

I'm still pondering over the purple colored area. Any clues?

Ofcourse the possibility exists that Elenin has nothing to do with it. And maybe they are just fooling us by causing earthquake's every time Elenin aligns with earth, just to trick us. Just like they hide behind the climate crisis, causing cataclysms with HAARP technology.

Sanjur0,

I haven't looked into Elenin. Thanks for bringing this to my attention

My theory had been that the Illuminiati would try to use HAARP for a major earthquake/tsunami at a time when there are other occurances that can be used as excuses such as the moon being very close and like you say comet Elenin. My instinct is that it's a red herring to throw us off the scent and make us believe it's mother nature.

On the other hand, like you say, perhaps the llluminati are making use of ancient knowledge to help bring about an earthquake.

I know that 11th March is one of their key attack dates, I've warned about that date in many threads over the years. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again Sanjur0

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Kari Altmann explains her video on her site, this is her description

BEACH HOUSE "10 MILE STEREO" Commissioned Response/Interpretation Video in the style of a Japanese News Broadcast

So Kari felt the need to create a Japanese News Broadcase bringing them a translation of the lyrics and Illuminati images, before the Earthquake/Tsunami hit. Someone needs to investigate Kari Altmann, I suspect it's not a person but rather a group of people. They clearly know to much

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
as a big BEACH HOUSE fan who initially would have never thought twice about this, i wanted to chime in and add that the first single off this album was call NORWAY.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oleus
as a big BEACH HOUSE fan who initially would have never thought twice about this, i wanted to chime in and add that the first single off this album was call NORWAY.

Thanks for this, very relevant!

I'll need to listen to it now

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by oleus

Here are the lyrics to Norway (2010)

In particular look for "The beast, he comes to you, He's a hunter for a lonely heart, In the season of the sun"

The Norway attack happened in July 2011 www.bbc.co.uk...

Are Beach House prophetic or is this something more sinister...

We were sleeping till
You came along
With your tiny heart
You let us in the wooden house
To share in all the wealth

Don't you know it's true?
Norway-ay-ay, ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay
Seven figures leap the hungry mouths
The beast, he comes to you
He's a hunter for a lonely heart
In the season of the sun

Don't you know it's true?

Where you thinking that you got to run to now
With the beating of a tiny heart?
Hang on to the things that you're supposed to say
Millions of stars, they open to your fate

Thanks again for this Oleus

edit on 25-9-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here's the music video

edit on 25-9-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
good stuff thanks for sharing
i believe it really was a warning

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
good stuff thanks for sharing
i believe it really was a warning

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join