It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message Direct from the Illuminati to the People of Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here is the video's creator's website karialtmann.com... see if ya'll find something.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I just wasted 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well one, the singer sucks, no wonder it's a "unknown" band. And the song BLECK!

And to me the song would IMHO make more sense to be interpreted as Love being the glue that holds humanity together and how we are still here around not extinct. But that's my interpretation.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by jameshawkings

so its beach house ? never heard of them I dont see pyramids, i see lighting effects

Yes Beach House! The lighting effects are in the shape of pyramids

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

video worked for me

without knowing the name of the band or artist singing this to check official lyrics, or knowing if this is an official music video the artists released or some movie maker job, I will reserve my comments.

It's 10 Mile Stereo by Beach House, the video was already online before the attacks

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
Here is the video's creator's website karialtmann.com... see if ya'll find something.

The website has changed now, when I went there a few days ago there was only a video of the burning nuclear powerstation in Japan, nothing else

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
I just wasted 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Thanks.

You're welcome

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Well one, the singer sucks, no wonder it's a "unknown" band. And the song BLECK!

And to me the song would IMHO make more sense to be interpreted as Love being the glue that holds humanity together and how we are still here around not extinct. But that's my interpretation.

They won't be unknown for much longer now that they're on a Guinness advert

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Yes, that's very similar to what I'm saying; they love the world and humanity, so that's why they are depopulating and reshaping so as we don't become extinct and/or destroy the planet

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

reply to post by jameshawkings

The Guiness advert definitely relates more and helps boost your theory on the song being about Japan crisis
edit on 21-3-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by violet because: correction

The Guinness advert is full of messages, like Water POW

and Baphomet

For those who don't know Baphomet

There are the obvious ones too like the nuclear powerstation, the burning rods, the smoke coming down over the cities (like in the Population Reduction card from the Illuminati card game)

I'm sure there are a lot more to be found. This video deserved a thread of it's own as it has so many signs in
edit on 22-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

and Baphomet

There are the obvious ones too like the nuclear powerstation, the burning rods, the smoke coming down over the cities (like in the Population Reduction card from the Illuminati card game)

I'm sure there are a lot more to be found. This video deserved a thread of it's own as it has so many signs in

C'mon man, you can't be serious. Water POW? A fire? WHERE do you see baphomet?

What would be that subliminal message according to you then? I'ma trained in these subjects so try to impress me.

Must be hard chasing ghosts...

Look into Rihanna and Lady Gaga, they are prime examples of illuminati mind control.
edit on 22-3-2011 by PureET because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

maybe thats the ultimate conspiracy.

not even cartoon and comic book villains came up with that one.

"let's go by the name the goodguys have, getting away with it and destroying their image in the process"

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

I agree that it is weird, and I even tried to check the google translator, if it would produce that kind of weirdness, but it is not (different weirdness
. Still it could be someones translation with limited knowledge of japanese I agree.

ハート and ハンド are valid though, first one even used a lot. In the lyrics 心 is also used once later. Comparing to the english lyrics, I sense that the japanese translation could be intentional vagueness by a japanese..(?) ...well, whether the translation is by expert or not, it doesn't change the point, that that music video is intentionally connected to japanese.

The following sentence could be conspired to do smth with the denso-wave company...
このプッシュおよびプルデンソーウエーブ時間の力です ..would be more clear if は was added there after the プル for example.. I find that an interesting 謎

I wrote down the lyrics and more here www.abovetopsecret.com...

speculative guesses ... but if I would have to make a guess, I would guess Kari Altmann is behind the translation. He probably has an interest in japan, and he knows the language a bit. Although having a japanese eq/tsunami related cosmo oil's video on his front page could be for either the reason for interest in japan, interest in conspiracies, interest in disasters or something else.

But I have no idea what to make of throwing that denso-wave in there.. I don't know if that can interpreted in any other way, but saying that the denso-wave is behind this push and pull (=earthquake?)

edit on 22-3-2011 by inthemistandfog because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by inthemistandfog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PureET

Originally posted by jameshawkings

and Baphomet

C'mon man, you can't be serious. Water POW? A fire? WHERE do you see baphomet?

What would be that subliminal message according to you then? I'ma trained in these subjects so try to impress me.

Must be hard chasing ghosts...

Look into Rihanna and Lady Gaga, they are prime examples of illuminati mind control.
edit on 22-3-2011 by PureET because: (no reason given)

PureET,

Thanks for your response! If you check the links to the images in the posts above you'll find Water POW and the flames in the shape of Baphomet. In fact, to make it easier here they are

s3.postimage.org...
s3.postimage.org...

If there's a subliminal message then only the people who put it there know. I see it more as a celebration for the Illuminati, they like to show off about how smart they are and how they've got the rest of us trapped in a dumb bubble.

The Illuminati symbols in the music industry are blatant and they want us to find them. I'd be interested in those videos too if they had forewarned correctly of a mass murder. If this video wasn't Illuminati it wouldn't matter to me, what matters is that somehow somebody knew what was going to happen

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The "translation" is completely nonsensical. It's obviously a bad translation by someone who has very little knowledge of the Japanese language. None of it is remotely legible, and the only way you can actually figure out what they're referring to is to look at the original English lyrics.
There's no hidden messages here. It's just an indie band trying to be mysterious and artsy. Bands like this always put weird stuff like pyramids in their videos, probably because they want people to think the meaning is deeper than it actually is. The more you read into vague stuff like this, the more you'll be convinced of wild ideas.
If the Illuminati is recruiting artsy indies musicians to spread their message through vague lyrics and music videos, they must be pretty friggin desperate for attention. And here I thought they wanted to stay secret?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeatSymphonic
The "translation" is completely nonsensical. The more you read into vague stuff like this, the more you'll be convinced of wild ideas.
If the Illuminati is recruiting artsy indies musicians to spread their message through vague lyrics and music videos, they must be pretty friggin desperate for attention. And here I thought they wanted to stay secret?

I certainly don't know if it's true, but the phenom or whatever it is about them (Illuminati) this stuff dates back--before The Library of Alexandria? How far back? Let's ask Wes.Also here.

"Come here you! Let us exploit your talents as we work our magic upon the masses. You'll be richer than your wildest dreams"

Had this been going-on the whole time, they wouldn't be the slightest bit desperate, how many of us have talents that can be exploited? ka-ching goes the registers as you pay for what sustains you.

edit on (3/23/1111 by loveguy because: to add a link

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by BeatSymphonic
The "translation" is completely nonsensical. The more you read into vague stuff like this, the more you'll be convinced of wild ideas.

I certainly don't know if it's true, but the phenom or whatever it is about them (Illuminati) this stuff dates back--before The Library of Alexandria? How far back? Let's ask Wes.Also here.

"Come here you! Let us exploit your talents as we work our magic upon the masses. You'll be richer than your wildest dreams"

Had this been going-on the whole time, they wouldn't be the slightest bit desperate, how many of us have talents that can be exploited? ka-ching goes the registers as you pay for what sustains you.

edit on (3/23/1111 by loveguy because: to add a link

Exactly, they are well known for buying people. Perhaps the band have been bought or maybe they are initially writing a song about the Illuminati which is now being used.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leemo
It's funny how the old Illuminati was founded on principles that strived towards personal development and spiritual purification. I have no idea how this New World Order Illuminati changed their principles and are trying to take over the world. Sometimes it just boggles me... lol

It's because it is not the same Illuminati, the name was usurped. They knew the power behind the original so they are basically stealing the "thunder" from the original. It happens all the time, If say a benevolent order/force/organization has great power but is dissolved by a malevolent power hungry force, they will later try to steal the power once associated with the original as they try to clone themselves in the image of the originla.

Kinda weird I feel like I am not making sense.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen

Originally posted by Leemo
It's funny how the old Illuminati was founded on principles that strived towards personal development and spiritual purification. I have no idea how this New World Order Illuminati changed their principles and are trying to take over the world. Sometimes it just boggles me... lol

It's because it is not the same Illuminati, the name was usurped. They knew the power behind the original so they are basically stealing the "thunder" from the original. It happens all the time, If say a benevolent order/force/organization has great power but is dissolved by a malevolent power hungry force, they will later try to steal the power once associated with the original as they try to clone themselves in the image of the originla.

Kinda weird I feel like I am not making sense.

You are making sense, great post!
A recent example is the Green Movement, it started off with genuine people in, then got hijacked by the Agenda 21/NWO crowd, using it as a tool to get their wicked way

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
By the way more has been found in the Guinness advert, you'll find screenshots in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

I added a couple of new findings last night
edit on 26-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join