It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I encountered this event on March 20th at 4 AM. So im assuming less than 24 hours after the main Florida video. A fully detailed account of my story can be found at www.abovetopsecret.com... about mid way down page.

I am located in Clearwater, Florida a city west of Tampa, Florida. The noise i encountered was EXACTLY the same as in the florida video. I can't specify enough that it was exactly the same. Sound did not pulsate and was constant. Lasting round 2-4 min each time, over roughly an hour or so. Happened maybe 5 times. Most intriguing thing to me about this sound that made me doubt it being just a fighter, was the sound would abruptly stop. I mean like stop in 1 second from a huge roar to nothing. It was very strange and completely uncharacteristic of what you would expect of a plane fading out into the distance. It is why I actually looked online for any information on the sound I heard. The noise was very very loud but did not shake the ground or my house in any worse way then a loud overhead noise would. It seemed to be coming from the sky.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Gallahan because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by Gallahan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
just a thought. Does the line that these reports seems to be falling on correspond to a known and documented "ley line"?
edit on 21-3-2011 by renegadeloser because: to add a question mark.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I seen people from florida, michigan, and indiana post hearing it. There is far too little info on the original posted map to theorize about patterns.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
possible N central connecticut

just out with the dogs (like always) and sounded like wind, or waterfall from a half mile away....steady, lasting, and the dogs were freaking out, growling, and hackles up...all abnormal.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I also heard something like this in Australia. It was around 12.30 on the 18th or 19th. It just sounded like a few jets flying really low over us from south to north, it was very clowdy so we couldnt see any lights or flashes but it lasted about 5 mins... suspiciously long for just jets though... and a very eerie silence afterwards.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I experienced a weird storm in central west NSW, Australia on the 19th of January, around midnight. I remember the date because it was about 5 minutes after I read about Yellowstone supervolcano having just taken a deep breath and bulging 7 inches (or something thereabouts). While reading all about that unnerving scenario, I heard a massive crash, and I mean massive! I ran outside and could see all this electricity in the air, and the clouds were in huge donut like formations, then the rumbling started. It sounded just like a jumbo jet crashing when they portray it in the movies. Freaked me out so much I woke up my family, thinking it was going to be the last time I saw them. I know, over-reacting, but remember, I was thinking Yellowstone had just blown.

It lasted about an hour, and there was not a drop of rain.

Hope this helps

edit on 22-3-2011 by melsbells137 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by soot black

Which city are you in?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

This is wierd

If you put an arrow through the middle of the UK, you come out in New Zealand
If you put an arrow through the the East Coast of the US, you will come out near
the Asian Plate fault line and near the Indian ocean trench

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Since I posted(below) in the first thread I saw (www.abovetopsecret.com...) about it here is what I just experienced at about 1250ish am, in central Ohio...

I almost couldn't believe it when I saw this thread, and I'm totally shocked after watching the video the op posted...I literally just came in from walking the dogs and while out there I literally heard the exact same sound...To me it sounded like a shuttle taking off and I honestly chalked it up to a military jet on it's way to landing 12 miles away at Rickenbacker...But I had never heard anything fly over that sounded like that before. It was almost identical to the video, except it sounded a little louder in the op video...The best I can relate it to though was a deep constant roar of a shuttle blasting off. I was listening to headphones, and the bass of the sound, a rumble was loud enough that I stopped my music and stopped walking and sat there listening to it for about five minutes till it got low enough that I figured it was going away.

Btw, I have the window open, and camera ready to go in case I hear it again, as of late though, just thundering.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
video i just took about a half hour ago was sitting in my room with my window open and all of a sudden this loud noise came out of nowhere
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
tunnel boring machines

i wonder what kind of sound these bad boys produce?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Have you seen then Florida rumbling sound video? it's exactly the sound a TBM makes TBM sound

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The locations along the east coast of the US is pretty close to the Atlantic Seaboard Fall Line.

For comparison, I will attempt to post all three images compared thus far:

OP's Image:

The Rift Zone:

www.aapg.org...

The Atlantic Seaboard Fall Line:

The similarities are uncanny!

Edit: Apparently, the Rift Zone image is broken into sections! Sneaky!

edit on 22-3-2011 by FreddyAuratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Does anyone know where specifically in CA these sounds have been heard? I stay out in LA and this sounds pretty creepy. I wonder what the news will say, probaby nothing.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by renegadeloser

I was curious also..

I did a search for "ley line Google earth map overlay" and tell me the following video isn't a bit strange considering the OP map.

It looks to me like the sounds as indicated on the OP map are a definitive match to ley lines..
not only that but @ the 1:04 mark, this guy "Geometryoutofplace" uses the same line in his google earth, custom created overlay as an example..
.at least I think it's custom by how he's speaking about it
Must be a powerful line for sure

hrm.. I guess I'll be searching and plotting points in the next few days if I can get the chance..

Open page 1 of this thread in a new window so you can compare once it gets to the 1:04 mark on..

b

edited to add that I don't buy into 100% this is ley line related until I see more data points, but if the op's map were all I had -- I'd have to say it was a DERN good possibility.

edit on 22-3-2011 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Is it me or does the sound line up with the Appalachia chain?

I have just declared my self Commander of the Eastern Seaboard of the United States. I will be taking over all operations, and intelligence.

Appalachian mountains:

edit on 22-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
any thought to this of those 3 massive ufo's heading towards earth that have actually arrived?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabbermatt
I had posted this in another thread..

Originally posted by gabbermatt
I live just outside of houston, in katy, and I heard a noise very similar to this... though it only lasted about 3 minutes, I could feel the noise in my chest and everything. I thought it was a jet or something (Time was around 10:00-10:20pm cst) and said something to my friends that were working on a car, we walked outside the garage and looked up and saw no jets or planes or anything. The sound just suddenly came and went (No gradual increase or decrease like something would be moving away).

I had just shrugged it off as a whatever moment until I saw this thread.....

Also, my friend who was inside said she didn't hear anything when I asked her about it.
edit on 21-3-2011 by gabbermatt because: Added last line

I forgot to mention that on the way to work today (Around 4:25 pm) I saw an apache chopper flying up and down I-10. I'm not sure if it's related, but I rarely see them flying around here.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I heard it as well recently, forget which day of the week it was. Figured it was a plane but noticed there was no build up and then fade. As loud as a military bird at low altitude. Didn't think much of it until I saw this thread. I am in East Tennessee, Appalachia.

This is just speculation, but perhaps a method of modifying the acoustics of some slow moving military aircraft that is cloaked. Not at all outside of the realm of existing mil. tech. Maybe a test run.

But, my gut says it's the earth. Dogs barking, the moon position, magnetic pole shift... too much cowinkidink.

edit- no nearby airbases, btw.
edit on 22-3-2011 by bricmpt because: edit

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
OK what has happened in the past year that is unusual from earlier years..

One of the worst oil spills, Check
Massive bird die offs, check
Massive fish die offs (Redondo calif), check
Massive earthquake, check
Revolution in middle eastern countries, check
Weird sounds across earth, check

Earth is just have some mild diarrhea, nothing a little Imodium can't cure.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join