It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

Wow! Great find!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Not sure if this is related or not, but interesting either way.

On my way home Saturday, March 19, 2011 (Saturday evening around 6 PM,) I saw this real thick contrail, it was huge and wide. It was from Due West to Due East. What piqued my interest, was that this "thick contrail," was contrasted by another regular jet contrail, which appeared at the western end and much lower in altitude and much thinner. I thought his massive contrail was very unusual. IF it were some kind of jet it must have had about 6 engines on each wing or more to produce that massive a contrail.

Anyone see it?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
add upstate NY to that map as well.
tonight was the loudest, and longest ive heard it yet.

very strange..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
I posted this on a different thread but i'd like to expand on it. From that thread, I started maping the locations of the strange sounds people posted about. The map is unfinished but looking at how several of the events are lining up on the map, I'm compelled to make a new one with more info. If anyone wants to add their event to the map, i need the exact location and time it happened, and how long it lasted. Most of the ones on this map lasted between 20 and 30 minutes and some said the ground was vibrating also. Many of them thought it was a tornado and several of them saw flashes of light in the sky as well. Any details you can tell me would help and i'll color code the events on the map.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac2cd3fe417d.jpg[/atsimg]
This is a screenshot of how far I got on this map so far. Notice how the majority of the events are lining up, as though something were traveling down that line?
edit on 21-3-2011 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

Excellent! Thank you.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I hope the MSM will see this
edit on 22-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Add Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK to the map as well

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, Uk. 2.41am lasting for around an hour.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense.

If I had to guess, and this is pure speculation on my part, I'd be willing to bet that every report being made that claims to hear exactly the same thing are all located on or near a faultline between tectonic plates.
I have to wonder if maybe the magma layer, for whatever reason, is expanding causing increased pressure between all the connecting tectonic plates.
Now, I couldn't even begin to guess what would cause the magma layer to expand. Perhaps increased gravitational influence from the moon. Perhaps electromagnetic influence from solar activity. More likely a combination of both and/or other influences as yet not thought of.
Who knows.
But either way, I'll buy that before I buy into HAARP or black budget experimental craft.

edit on 3/22/2011 by dethduck because: Formatting

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

That is insane.

Awesome find.
edit on 22/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I don't know what I've heard exactly, I was at home at about 12:15AM (GMT) when i satart hearing a big rumbling sound type thing...

It lasted for about a minute.

I live near an airbase and i can tell you that planes do a lot of noise when landing, it was nothing like that.

I'm from Portugal btw, about 20 miles (30km) southwest from Lisbon, just across the Tagus river.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Asgardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I don't know if you have any idea for a legend for your map work, but I'm wondering if you have an order of sequence for your maps? Which event happened preceded by, or following which other event. This is a regional map ( U.S. ). Both regional and global maps would be all the more comprehensive with sequence and duration mapped out as well...

Anyway... Just some thoughts.. Brilliant Thread and great work

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ok. Anybody thinking this. The Libya thing is a huge orgastrated event to divert our attention away from whats really happening under your feet. Every news site has got major footage covering middle east.
Now I hair Obama is away down south with family. When is he back?
Now look at the latest from earthquake.usgs.gov...
Ive been looking at this site since September. And there seems to be a bit more quakes than usaul on your east coast. Stay safe over there guys.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I think this is related to seismic activity:

edit on 22-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
so if it is fault lines is it a sign of a huge earth quake or allot of random earthquakes around the world since they are being heard around the world

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I live in the UK just on the outskirts of London, but I've not heard these noises. If I do, I'll be all over this like a rash. I have an HD camcorder too, so if it does happen you guys will be the first to know.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It must be.

Courtesy of UtahRosebud

post by UtahRosebud

-----

www.aapg.org...

---

Again, courtesy of UtahRoseBud from page 2. Thank him for this awesome finding of this website.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
now its happening over here i just woke up to weird rumblings noises not a car drive by or bass its about the same sound shook my room a little bit weird

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
im in colorado its 208 am

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
i think its going to be going on for some time
edit on 22-3-2011 by XVendettaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

www.earth.northwestern.edu...

Seems like these noises are lining up with the New madrid zone. Could a major earthquake be imminent?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join