It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

beam of light in photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi guys...

A friend of mine took this picture on his blackberry. He noticed this beam of light after reviewing the picture. Any of you guys know what it could be. There seems to be an orb in the beam of light. To add, he was outside and not taking the picture from inside though a glass window. This is new to me as ive only seen orbs in pictures and not a beam of light.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks in advance.
edit on 21-3-2011 by whitemotel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Took from behind glass.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whitemotel

They appear to be in a cave, possibly sunlight coming through the cracks? This is a normal thing that happens in caves.
edit on 21-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whitemotel

They appear to be snow flakes coming down right in front of the camera. Looks like they blurred as they fell.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I concur, it appears to be snow flakes on a long exposure. you can see several other ones, faint, and thinner as they are further away from the camera
edit on 21-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
OH MY GOD GUYS! There's a gnome in the picture! Look, you can even see it's footprints! This is groundbreaking new evidence, who can deny it?! And it appears they even have a sense of fashion!

In all seriousness though, I don't know what to make of the picture. It could be "supernatural", it could be normal, who knows.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
thanks for the responses...ill pass this on to him...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
They appear to be in a cave, possibly sunlight coming through the cracks? This is a normal thing that happens in caves.

Is it also normal for a cave to have an artificial light source, a foot of snow, and some sort of feeding trough?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yup it is definetly just a reflection .....

new topics

top topics

join