It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Trend Alert: The 1st Great War of the 21st Century Has Begun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Let's discuss...
edit on 21-3-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by rstregooski because: missing bracket, whoopsie!

edit on 21-3-2011 by rstregooski because: title

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The Chinese have called for the U.N Security Council to meet again tonight.

It could be that they try to pull the plug on what is going on, but the way the U.K and France are behaving, they will not stop until they get their man.

Cameron/Blair can any U.K citizen tell the difference from his speech today in the Commons?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I just can't wait for them to come out and say something about WMD's...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Well the Europeans should know exactly what weapons they have as they sold them to the Libyans in the first place!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
China is probably secretly planning an attack on US soil with Russia. They are simply waiting for the "big" one to strike California so it would wipe out our economy and they could take over. Many prophets and psychics and even regular people have been having these same dreams and visions. They all tie in. China and Russia are on the U.N. security council. They know the earthquake is coming. All they are waiting for is it to strike.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ugh... things are happening! lots of things! pay more money and i'll tell you about them! and how to save yourself! for a nominal fee!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
NATO/US are securing Oil resources to prepare for Cold War 2. USA/EU vs. Russia/China. I Believe we need to keep our eye on Taiwan for a flashpoint to WW3. China has made it clear that it wants to be a superpower and in order for them to acomplish that they need Tawain to push US influances away from their country. Japan is recovering from the Earthquake & Tsunami, Australia is recovering from the Flooding, North Korea South Korea Crisis,Russia is at odds with the EU over Libya and US Military is spread thin and China owns a huge chunk of our Debt. Hows is the US going to react to a Taiwan-China Conflict with the Threat of another korean war at the same time?
edit on 21/3/11 by BuckNutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Do you have any links, or did you just make up that information?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
reply to post by ag893

Do you have any links, or did you just make up that information?

It's from an email. Subscribers are send "alerts" every so often from the institute- the trends journal is quarterly.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
China is probably secretly planning an attack on US soil with Russia. They are simply waiting for the "big" one to strike California so it would wipe out our economy and they could take over. Many prophets and psychics and even regular people have been having these same dreams and visions. They all tie in. China and Russia are on the U.N. security council. They know the earthquake is coming. All they are waiting for is it to strike.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Is this your prophecy?

Many people? Who are they? ATS Members or people you know outside ATS?
Any links?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

It’s the trends journal newsletter. I can vouch for its legitimacy because I received mine today also.
He can’t post a link because he received it in his email.
Here is a link to the web site.
www.trendsresearch.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

You took the Words of Much Deliberation right out of my mouth.
WMDs....on good "intelligence": naturally.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah they got some shoe shine boy from tripoli they renditioned to guantanamo and hes squeelin like a pig.......
Its a wrap WMDs for sure....
At least they wont need to go nuclear on the compound.......not quita as hardened as natanz

new topics

top topics

join