It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is coming: Evangelical thinks Japan quake is a sign of the ‘second coming’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

It’s time for a change of lyrics in that kids’ praise song, “J is for Jesus.” According to Rev. Franklin Graham, J is not only for Jesus, it’s for Japan as well.

The evangelical, son of Rev. Billy Graham and president and CEO of Christian charity Samaritan’s Purse, appeared on Newsmax.tv to talk about his charity, how charming he thinks Glenn Beck is (very), and that the Bible tells us natural disasters are heavenly signs.

“I believe that there is an evil form, there is a devil, and that day, the devil was trying to use the winds and the waves to kill Jesus Christ,” Graham said. “Every time there’s a storm in life, I don’t think it’s always God behind it.”

“All of us need to be prepared to stand before almighty God,” he said.

I used to be a believer, but religious fear mongering and hyperbole has driven me from the fold. Rev. Franklin probably is getting on the same bus as Robertson and Falwel; pity because I really used to like and listen to his old man.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
"Earthquakes in diverse places...." are a "sign of the times"...end times, that is, when they are becoming larger and more frequent. I am watching the fig leaves on the fig tree for signs (beats trying to interpret the "tea leaves").

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Is this open for debate? or will i have my post removed as being "off-topic"..For highly disagreeing with you?

Should I participate in yet another non logical religious thread..and lose more points? Or do I keep the points and move on.. *sigh* decisions, decisions

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Just curious....does anyone know how to say Jesus (or Yeshua) in Japanese?
Any Japanese Christians out there?

イエス・キリスト

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It IS a sign of the second coming of Christ. Its simply another one of many. You people refuse to listen and repent for your sins. Your going to get left behind at the rapture of the church.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

What if i want to be left behind? Then what.. what is your logic behind this? am I the devil..or one of his minions ?

I would much rather be left behind, then go on some magical trip through the clouds with a bunch of religious nuts anyway.. just saying
edit on 21-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Every generations' evangelicals think that the stuff that happens in their lifetime is a sure sign of the 'second coming'. People have professed that he was coming ever since he died... They claimed "the final hour" in the bible!

According to historian Charles Freeman, Early Christians expected Jesus to return within a generation of his death. When the second coming did not occur, the early Christian communities were thrown into turmoil.[11]

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.
—1 John 2:18

Source

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
No you aren't the devil or of him. But if you get left behind, you will see him in human form on your television and all over the internet as world ruler/leader come to put the Earth back into order after the massive chaos that happens when Jesus takes the church and the holy spirit out the earth. This is when the NWO is fully implemented. You will then be subject to the dictatorship of the antichrist for 7 years in addition under God's judgement such as a worldwide earthquake, the 7 bowl judgements, and the revelation judgements. During these 7 years you will have to makre a choice who you will serve. Satan or Jesus. By at least year 3 of the tribulation, Satan will require all living human beings to take his mark to buy and sell. Do not take this mark or you will be damned to hell with no hope of ever being washed by the blood of Christ. You will have to choose who you will serve finally. Satan or Jesus. By the last 3 years of the tribulation, satan will begin to have the order to exile all Christians from the face of the planet. He will have them beheaded and other gruesome tortures.

You can avoid all this by simply accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior today while you have time. All you have to do is believe in your heart Jesus is the son of God and that he died on the cross for your sins. Confess your sins to Christ and ask for forgiveness. then you will be saved.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join