It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is coming: Evangelical thinks Japan quake is a sign of the ‘second coming’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

There is one other problem to consider here as well that seems to point to the next 17 years as being the "end of days" as talked about in the Bible. The curse of Malachi.

Malachi 4.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

What was the problem here? John the Baptist.
Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

After figuring out that John the Baptist's story was a major part of the story 2000 years ago I went and figured out the details of the curse. And here it is in a nutshell.

The job of messiah in the first century AD was supposed to have been a 2 man job. Herod screwed up badly when he killed John but that was the cherry on the top of the sundae. Apparently his father and son had been killing a number of rabbis and other religious types and it was adding up.

Herod the Great

It appears that what he triggered was a top level Leviticus 26 curse. Per Leviticus 26 a top level curse involves the destruction of the country and it's cities. And the majority of the citizens are killed or taken away as slaves. And in the first and 2nd century AD that is just what happened to Israel. But I found the declaration of the curse in the book of Hosea.

Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hosea 5
9 Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be.
10 The princes of Judah were like them that remove the bound: therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water.
11 Ephraim is oppressed and broken in judgment, because he willingly walked after the commandment.
12 Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

But then I found the length of the curse in 6-2. And I included 2nd Peter 3-8 to explain it.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight

2nd Peter 3-8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This curse of Malachi is supposed to be 2000 years long. Followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel" as put in Hosea 1.

This curse of Malachi combined with the days of the Gentiles of Luke 21 being over combined with Matthew 24-14 gospel being preached to the world as well leaves me with only one conclusion.

Current events are part of Luke 21-25.
edit on 21-3-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Japan earth quake is not a sign of the "second coming" of Christ. Christ is one with the father, that eternal spirit of the universe that causes all things to come into being. Christ never said he was coming back in the flesh. Never once did he say this. He actually said quite the opposite, that he was going to the father and that his followers should rejoice that he went to the father. He let them know that when he left he would return to them in the form of the father, within them, just as the father is with them.

See for yourself...

1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you. 5But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? 6But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. 7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Notice Christ departs that he may send a comforter, the Holy Spirit to remain with his followers. It is this spirit, the spirit of Christ's work, Christ's truth, Christ's way, the Holy Spirit that is to come, and has come to those who walk in his way, truth, and life.

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

The whole truth of Christ's mystery was unbearable for his disciples, yea even his followers today for the truth is a sword that cuts deep. The truth has been revealing itself in stages that Man could handle since the beginning and is now coming to fruition in the works of Man. The injustice and iniquities are at a precipice overlooking the lake of fire, which is that fire that consumes things from the memory of man. Harvest tie is upon us and the wheat must be separated from the chaff. So much work to be done, yet so few are the workers.

16A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father. 17Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father? 18They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith. 19Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me? 20Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

What knew the disciples of a little while? What is a little while to eternity? Yes they wept because they did not see the return of their Christ. They did not see because they did not understand. Now they too are with the father who is in Heaven and even now they rejoice for the time is upon mankind for the Coming of the Son of Man.

21A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. 22And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

The birth pains of the Son of Man are upon us and the world will be full of sorrow. An old age dies while another is delivered from the womb of the world. The earth contracts and the spirit of Man grows restless with war, poverty, starvation, death, and sorrows beyond compare. Such is the nature of things that out of great struggles comes great rewards. What is it to gain if one does not first lose all that they have?

23And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. 24Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Ask and ye shall receive, yet first prepare yourself for the receiving of what you ask. One cannot ask for a fresh glass of wine, and receive it, when their glass is already full.

25These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. 26At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: 27For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. 28I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Open your heart to love, and love you will receive for that is the foundation on which the world of the new age will be built.

29His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb. 30Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God. 31Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe? 32Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. 33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

So rejoice in Christ's overcoming of the flesh and his return to the father. For being with the father, he is within you, even as the father is within you. Keep watch not for Christ, for Christ does not return in the flesh. He never said he would, but in the spirit of the father, that eternal spirit that gives life and love, that spirit within you, that is where Christ is found.

But keep watch, not for Christ, but for the Son of Man, his advocate!

The Coming of the Son of Man...

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

The Temples will be thrown down and never be rebuilt again, for the Temple of God is the body of Man.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Here are the Signs of the end of the world, the world that Christ was not part of, and the sign of his coming.

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Many have come in Christ's name, but Christ isn't returning in the flesh. Thus, those who believed others claimng to be Christ have been deceived. David Koresh, Falun Gong, and many others from the time of Christ to this vary day have been deceiving many and leading them astray. This includes the Christian denominations who do not walk in his way, believe in his truth, and live as he lead his life, for in that way, truth, and life is the path to the kingdom of Heaven. Nations are bodies of kingdoms and Kingdoms are the bodies of Man, even now they rise one against another and will continue to do so with ever more violently. The famines have been with us, the pestilences have been growing in number, and the earth is beginning to shake like never before.

We are in the time of sorrows, and what sorrows they will be. Like the Alchemist searching for the white stone within the essence of an herb, so to will the spirit of Man be broken down and rebuilt that a better world can emerge.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

What is the fate of those who walk in Christ's way, truth, and life today? Are they not imprisoned those who reject the laws of Man? Are they not scorned and mocked those who live for peace and love? Can you not see the iniquity that rages onward in this dieing world? Have you not heard the false prophets proclaim day after day, "The end is neigh, come follow me, the end is neigh!" and still the world builds to that fateful day.

Soften your hearts and love, and if you cannot, it is God's will.

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

A word to Israel... Do NOT build that TEMPLE. Those in the land of Judea, flee on that day that such an endeavor is set upon. The Temple of God is the body of Man. It is NOT a building of stone and mortar, but that house not made with hands, eternal in the Heavens.

17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

When the calamities laid out for this time come to you, and they will come to you, remember what is of God in this life and take only that with you.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Remember where to find Christ, and do not be deceived.

25Behold, I have told you before. 26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Remember where to find Christ! The carcase is the body who does not have the spirit of love within and many will prey upon those who have lost hope.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Let him who eyes see, let him who has ears hear!

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Summer is neigh! Love one another.

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

No one knows the day nor hour for it comes unto each according to the judgement of God. Two men will be, then one will remain. That which remains is that loving part of Man. Even now the days are like those of Noah with no one taking heed to the word of God and his Prophets, but rather going about doing that which they choose with no regard. Watch.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Watch...

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Who IS that good and faitful servant who DOES what his master asked him to do? Who is that evil servant that says in his heart, my lord delayeth his coming? I say to you Christ has come in the heart of those fit to receive him. Judge yourself if still you watch, how much of Christ's way, truth, and life have you walked?

Indeed, there will be weeping and Gnashing of teeth... Let it begin.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Current events are part of Luke 21-25. The times of the Gentiles must be over with.

Very well done.

The time of the gentiles is over. The Christians duty to spread the word throughout the nations is met.

Iam

But what of this passage Iam ?

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." (John 14:2-3)

edit on 21-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Signs have happened since Jesus ascended, but we're told they are like labor pains; they will increase in intensity and frequency. Also Jerusalem is God's time piece. It is the center for all prophecy and Israel unifying in 1948 and Jerusalem once again it's capitol in 1967 is significant. The 3rd Jewish temple plays a major roll in the last 7 years ( the time of the antichrist and the Tribulation). Plans are being made by orthodox jews as we speak to build the 3rd temple.

P.S. Sometimes I miss replies on threads I've posted. I apologize in advance if I don't respond to replies.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The Time of the Gentiles is also debatable among scholars. Many believe the end of the time is the rapture. I tend to agree.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." (John 14:2-3)

Remember how he is coming again my friend. He comes from within, just as the father is within. There are indeed many mansions within the father's house for their are many ways to the truth of Love, the truth of Christ. It is a mistake to think this applies only to Christianity for many traditions and faiths lead one to the realisation that love is the only way.

One does not need to ask if another has found Christ within. They know by one's actions.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 21-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Why must your posts be sooo long bro, i want to read them but ...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pintobean
The Time of the Gentiles is also debatable among scholars. Many believe the end of the time is the rapture. I tend to agree.

The Gentiles were the Romans and even now the world is governed according to the Roman system of Government. It's time is coming to a close and Rome will fall once more.

Just a thought on it my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

Cherry picking Christ's words is no way to come to understanding what he was saying. His whole sermons are a complete message and if I use them, I must use them all to avoid confusion.

I could simply say, Love one another. But, would that suffice??

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

reply to post by IAMIAM

Cherry picking Christ's words is no way to come to understanding what he was saying. His whole sermons are a complete message and if I use them, I must use them all to avoid confusion.

I could simply say, Love one another. But, would that suffice??

With Love,

Your Brother

True that doesn't seem to be enough...

*sigh* alright i'll go read

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The very belief in a mythical character in the sky is laughable at best. Considering the amount of scientific proof that has been submitted that suggests that life existed long before the story of creation, is mind boggling. But hey, if you bible thumpers want to keep on tithing your money..thats your business. But dont you think if God really wanted or needed your money, he'd use his divine power and just take it? I mean come on people......

( waiting for my comment to be removed, seems to be the practice of late )

ETA: btw, religion in itself has been the reason for more plagues, famine, and war in known history......
edit on 21-3-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

(refering to your long post of course)

Well said my friend...i wonder how many actually understand though

edit on 21-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
The very belief in a mythical character in the sky is laughable at best. Considering the amount of scientific proof that has been submitted that suggests that life existed long before the story of creation, is mind boggling.

Consider God a theory that takes an eternity of experimentation to prove. The theory is born in the soul, the proof requires one sample of everything in existence, and the experiment is life. The creation story is but one explanation based on the evidence that was available at the time. It is much like the big bang, which now is outdated given contemporary evidence. Should we mock those poor souls who dared to conceive the idea of the big bang or should we at least respect them for daring to think and dream about where we all began?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 21-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

(refering to your long post of course)

Well said my friend...i wonder how many actually understand though

Precisely as many as are supposed to, no more, no less.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by MrXYZ

This is an extremely old video... I wonder if these people even exist today.

The video is from 2006...I wouldn't call that "extremely old"

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The theory is born in the soul, the proof requires one sample of everything in existence

hmm...

Not sure if i agree on this. Though perhaps i've had a sample of everything in my past incarnations thus leading me to this point in my journey. I only needed a small dose of God to realize and understand what "he" is...

interesting...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

The theory is born in the soul, the proof requires one sample of everything in existence

hmm...

Not sure if i agree on this. Though perhaps i've had a sample of everything in my past incarnations thus leading me to this point in my journey. I only needed a small dose of God to realize and understand what "he" is...

interesting...

LOL, Gotcha my friend....

"One sample of Everything"

What is God?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

What isn't?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the second coming?

they have air nailors now
don't even need a hose ...
are you sure you want to do this?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda funny to pretend scripture or mythical prophecies have anything to do with the catastrophe in Japan when science perfectly explains what happened? Plate tectonics...look it up

But I guess the evangelicals aren't alone, and have other crazy lunatics like Glenn Beck on their side

edit on 21-3-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join