It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i cdnoult blveiee taht i cluod aulactly uesdnatnrd waht i was rdgnieg!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn`t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcusae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanighuh ?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn`t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcusae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanighuh ?

Taht is ubnveiblae, hmuan mnids are azmanig!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Jup, only had problem recognizing "taotl" in you'r entire post, everything else went smooth.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
boldoy good ieda for a psot ! i hvae seen tihs bferoe and i tinhk it is gerat !

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
so wloud dsyleixc plepoe raed tihs eieasr?

link   
Taht is aumsnig and etnretnainig fnidnig. s&f

link   
sankpnig the mknoey is mghity fun

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You can also add numbers and you can still read it.

It's rather old and well known though.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Nice one but this news is at least two years old already. Not really that shocking news by now.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

yes well done that is brilliant ha ha

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this. Yes, I have seen it quite a while ago. No, I have never seen it in a forum. This is great and it made me chuckle reading the first few responses. It also kind of makes you wonder what other quirky things our brains can do. Thanks again!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Thank you!
After this last week of doom and disaster between japan,fukushima and libya; I needed some levity. This gave me a good chuckle.
I appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Nice one but this news is at least two years old already. Not really that shocking news by now.

It's a lot older than that.

I swear I can remember reading the OP verbatim on a locker room wall when I was in high school.

This is a good example of how the human body employs what's called "non-linear" reasoning to figure things out. Aka intuition, gut feeling, etc. It doesn't have to be all in the right order, in black and white, to figure out. The human mind is amazingly adaptive if we exercise it to be.
edit on 21-3-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
Thank you!
After this last week of doom and disaster between japan,fukushima and libya; I needed some levity. This gave me a good chuckle.
I appreciate it.

yea i hear that...peace!

i joined stumbleupon.com.....i hit the stumble button for the first time in a week due to the news, this is what it showed me!!

BTW...i was trying to flick that bug off my screen then i realised it was your avatar lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
the sad thing is that the o.p[. makes perfect sense to my dyslexia.
it's the rest of it my mind struggles to decipher.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I saw this in a science magazine.
Its awesome.

It makes you wonder what the spelling Nazis are so cranky about. Its not like you cant understand what is being said. Unless, maybe some peoples brains dont decipher as well, and thats why they get so emotional about spelling errors?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There is at least one poster here who spells that bad. You can understand it if you try.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

Maybe if they just switch the first and last lettre they could. i wonder if they already know that.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
LOL I love these but WHAT is the last word in your subject line? 0_o It's driving me crazy.
Spelling and funky grammar don't bother me so much, but I can only take so many a/ an reversals before I get irritated. Great post, Pharoah- fun!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Amzanighuh ?

ys, thsi comse up qutie oftn

d t wtht t th vwls

top topics

<<   2 >>

join