It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter going NUTS - Says Gaddafi's son was killed!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Check it out, Confirmed reports streaming in that his son. Kamas Gaddafi died of burns. Was this from one of our missles? How will this effect the situation now? Im sure he was mad at us before..but now..

Gaddafi's seventh son is Khamis al-Gaddafi, who serves as the commander of the Libyan Army's elite Khamis Brigade. en.wikipedia.org...

twitter.com...
edit on 20-3-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I dont know why anyone would be shocked by this news. This is Standard Operating Procedure for Coalition forces. We always kill the whole family and make sure that relatives will never rise to power. Did we not kill Saddam and his sons as well?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

We just hit Qadaffis compound, reports are saying that no injuries but that could easily change. Two holes in the roof resembling rockets were found.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by MrWendal

just like macchiavelli's the prince advises to do.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Someone on twitter is saying it's a kamikaze attack:

Khamis Gaddafi could very well be dead today, after succumbing 2 injuries he suffered in a kamikaze attack on Bab Al-Aziziya days ago #libya

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

wow, thats wild. Kamikaze meaning a plane going kamikaze, or meaning a dude with bombs strapped to him doing the middle east shuffle?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't make a very good President and here's why!

Ghadaffi and his cronies along with (according to the MSM) over a million supporters of his in Tripoli would be taken out with something big in one go.

They will continue to cause trouble and cost the tax payer billions whilst alive.

Maybe even terrorist attacks in other countries.

So to do us all a favour and get it over and done with, one nuke on Tripoli.

You know it makes sense!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Lets hope they get the other bastards really soon too.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki
reply to post by mr-lizard

wow, thats wild. Kamikaze meaning a plane going kamikaze, or meaning a dude with bombs strapped to him doing the middle east shuffle?

It's called Muslim payback, what goes around and all that!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

HAHA, I could easily be your vice president. I guess we would both suck LOL...

I seriously think the same way when it comes to solving these pesky problems.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I guess they updated his sons wiki with this - On March 20 2011 it was reported that Khamis had died of injuries when a rebel pilot rammed his plane into his fathers headquarters

So was it not our missles that hit his compound? Was it the plane instead?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm looking through various news channels and websites and couldn't find anything on this, on twitter there is a link to a website where they say it was a kamikaze attack. If this is true I don't believe Gaddafi will continue to order that ceasefire.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You are right. I loved the psychos dieing. Good news for humanity.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You guys dont remember the plane that was crashed into the compound last week? It was all over al jazzeera at the time.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

A nuke on Tripoli would kill millions of innocent people in addition to Quaddafi.

So much for common sense on this site. I don't understand how anyone could be a war troll?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well it can't be us that did it unless his son was piloting a MiG. I mean we're only enforcing a no fly zone, we're not bombing compounds.

/sarcasm off

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
You guys dont remember the plane that was crashed into the compound last week? It was all over al jazzeera at the time.

I remember a thread on ATS and then immediately flipping to Al Jazeera for an hour with absolutely no mention, so I don't remember that, no.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't quite understand.
Either Ghadaffi had anti aircraft weapons on his personal compound?
Or The no fly zone is only for Lybians loyal to Ghadaffi?
Isn't the UN there to only impose a no fly zone?
This war...errr humanitarian action business is confusing.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

We could save a whole lot more tax payer dollars by not having anything to do with this whole mess.

And the only one that Gadaffi is a threat to is the oil companies.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
if his son just got killed that here we go, we are probably officially now into world war 3 because i know if i was him(and no i do not support him in any way, i mean from a parents point of view-well if i was a parent...) and my kid got killed then i would be sending off nukes anytime now... however i would probably also want to hit the enemy where it hurts and rather then shoot at the local military, shoot it at their home country. here's hoping Gaddafi ain't that smart, or he doesn't have nukes that can reach North America...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join