It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter going NUTS - Says Gaddafi's son was killed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A confirmation would be nice.

Altthough i believe this is false.

Yeh the city got bombed and he was resting in his house.
Don't be naive people,they are either far away or in a bunker.
No way in hell they'd be "chillin in the crib yo".

This is false info.Just paranoid rumors

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
if his son just got killed that here we go, we are probably officially now into world war 3 because i know if i was him(and no i do not support him in any way, i mean from a parents point of view-well if i was a parent...) and my kid got killed then i would be sending off nukes anytime now... however i would probably also want to hit the enemy where it hurts and rather then shoot at the local military, shoot it at their home country. here's hoping Gaddafi ain't that smart, or he doesn't have nukes that can reach North America...

Old Ronnie RayGun killed Gaddafi's daughter in the 80's with a bombing campaign. It did not escalate then.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof

if his son just got killed that here we go, we are probably officially now into world war 3 because i know if i was him(and no i do not support him in any way, i mean from a parents point of view-well if i was a parent...) and my kid got killed then i would be sending off nukes anytime now... however i would probably also want to hit the enemy where it hurts and rather then shoot at the local military, shoot it at their home country. here's hoping Gaddafi ain't that smart, or he doesn't have nukes that can reach North America...

Old Ronnie RayGun killed Gaddafi's daughter in the 80's with a bombing campaign. It did not escalate then.

It was an adopted child and a woman - if it was its real child and a man, things would have been a little different. Still he came out good on that one... even renamed the country!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by metodex

Their are videos of his son on live leak urging the pro supporters to go out and kill rebels, telling them they will be rewarded with food and ammo. I think he may actually be in the heat of things going down around there. Might not be too far fetched. Lets keep our minds open till we hear otherwise.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Asked about reports of smoke rising from the area of Gadhafi's palace, Gortney said, "We are not targeting his residence."

This is rich...we (the coalition forces) have the most accurate munitions known to man and they "accidentally" hit his compound? This is what media has come to; blatant lies with the truth being self-evident and they make no bones about it. I trust what I read on this website more than I trust anything on any news website.

If I'm not mistaken, the Geneva Convention prohibits the intentional targeting of a nation's leader; I believe it's referred to as assassination. But gee, they set the stage for breaking the rules by shredding our Constitution so I guess now, anything goes. We have no business invading every country that has a civil uprising. Anybody who thinks this has anything to do with "the people" being fired upon, is naive. That is simply an excuse to invade and control yet another country. Establish another presence in another part of the world to advance the NWO.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
dont believe anything whats on Twitter
Twitter created a huge fuse over the Japaneses earthquake of the famous manga artists and writers, someone on Twitter claimed that the creator of dragon ball died during the quake however it turned out false.

The dragon ball manga creator didn't die but was injured.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by minkey53
I wouldn't make a very good President and here's why!

Ghadaffi and his cronies along with (according to the MSM) over a million supporters of his in Tripoli would be taken out with something big in one go.

They will continue to cause trouble and cost the tax payer billions whilst alive.

Maybe even terrorist attacks in other countries.

So to do us all a favour and get it over and done with, one nuke on Tripoli.

You know it makes sense!

That is the worst idea I have ever heard... You are right, you would be terrible as president... Nuking another country would only piss off other countries who have nukes... This could very well start WW3..... Pissing off other nuclear powers.... Having nukes launched back at us and we fire back with nukes of our own....

Just... Hell no... worst idea ever.... There is a saying that the best deterrent for nuclear war is the possession of nuclear weapons... In other words, the fact that launching nukes would piss off other nuclear powers and spark a nuclear war, is what is keeping us from launching nukes....

You launch a nuke, You risk pissing off countires such as India, China, Russia, France, Isreal, The UK.

Then you have other countries that are close to or suspected of having them already such as North Korea, Iran, Syria and Pakistan.

You launch a nuke.... and you start world war 3.... And you know what they say.... " I can't tell you what world war 3 will be like... But I can tell you what WW4 will be like. We will be fighting with sticks and stones."

You know your idea makes no sense at all.
edit on 20-3-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Urgh, somebody else with no sense of humour lol

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

NO, it was NOT an accident. There was a command/control centre in the compound that Khadaffi uses to issue orders to his military. It was therefore a legitimate target. Nothing 'rich' about the action at all.

Of course, no doubt, the planners for this operation were hoping that he was in this command/control centre at the time. But they targeted the centre, not him. Subtle but crucial difference that seemed to have gone over your head.

edit on 21-3-2011 by micpsi because: corrected typo

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wouldn't this be important news how come there's still no mention of this on any major news channels?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I find this crazy.

They specifically told them to stop attacking their people or they were going to come after them. Just like Sadam.

Did they think they were joking.

We will see if he halts his offensive.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Obama said that the U.S. would not target Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi. But he did not say that the British, or the French would not target MQ as well.

Latest news reports, that a British submarine launched a cruise missile that hit MQ's compound, suggesting that military units or a command post there might have been a target.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
In 1988, MQ escaped the U.S. attack on his compound, when the former prime minister of Italy, tipped off MQ about the impending attack.

NYT, Friday, March 18, 2011

Wash---"There once was no American institution more hostile to Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi's pariah government than the Central Intelligence Agency, which had lost its deputy Beriut station chief when Libyan intelligence operatives blew up Pan Am Flight 103 above Scotland in 1988.

In recent years, the C.I.A. has been closely tethered to Col.Qaddafi's intelligence service as it hunts for information about operatives of Al Qaeda in North Africa.

The C.I.A. faces questions about whether such ties blinded it to undercurrents of dissent and may now damage America's standing with democratic governments."

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki
reply to post by minkey53

HAHA, I could easily be your vice president. I guess we would both suck LOL...

I seriously think the same way when it comes to solving these pesky problems.

Thats because you both share something in common: you lack a thinking brain.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If MQ's son was killed: Thats good news!! He was the leader of the pincer movement heading towards Benghazi. The allied response could not have come at a better time, with MQ's forces, strung out on a long logistical supply line.

Hoorah, and good luck to all the forces involved, too 86, MQ and his two sons, along with his green corrupt government.

Erno86
edit on 21-3-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 21-3-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Reagen already killed one of his sons in an air strike some time back .. called gadaffi 'the mad dog of africa' ...
this would be his 2nd sone killed now ...if true ..
this dude is ready to snap now ... watch out ..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This was in the news this morning in europe:

Google Translation used:

11.07 Clock: A son of Gaddafi is reportedly of opposition figures and Arab media have become the victim of a kamikaze pilot. Chamiers al- Gaddafi was in a hospital in Tripoli on the effects of major Burn injuries died, according to the reports. This he did suffered as a pilot for the Libyan Air Force several days ago with his Fighter intentionally on the base of Bab al-Asisija crashed in the Gaddafi and his family live.

Source:
www.welt.de...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I haven't heard a single word about Gaddafi's son being killed on the news..I'm sure him and his family are in a bunker somewhere.. They bombed that same bunker in the 80s he is ruthless but not stupid..I believe Gaddafi will go down in flames he wont back off him or his sons what scares me is him deciding to do a scorched earth scenario or mustard gas or burn the oil fields he is up to something he has had 40 some years to plan all this out..I hope they are able to take him and his sons out quickly he is a crafty madman he is one of those if i cant have my country no one will..just my 2 cents..(Im not seeing any news on CNN or Fox about Gaddafi's son)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
How many times has Khamis died?
I'm just reading that he died today, confirmed by one of his bodyguards (according to Dagens Nyheter, swedish daily paper and web). I also found this link

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
How many times has Khamis died?
I'm just reading that he died today, confirmed by one of his bodyguards (according to Dagens Nyheter, swedish daily paper and web). I also found this link

yes i noticed and once again CNN reported this yet again
Is there something wrong with the media?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join