It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Ok, so here is the spectrograph of the space shuttle, and a few things to keep in mind-
1) Camera had unobstructed view and audio of the shuttle, compared to hers which was severely obstructed by a massive forest, and house she was in or very near.
2) The forest and house could account for the missing frequencies and banding
3) But saturation of the low end is nearly identical, if you take into account the attenuation of the thick forest which would make sense in the 120 to the 2600 Hz range. So I am saying her spectro is this minus all that attenuation:

Space shuttle:

Original from video in OP:

Note the ranges that are in yellow and green in hers, and that's where I am suggesting attenuation of those frequencies occurred to yield her spectrograph. But the saturation of the low end is very close, and the closest yet of anything I have analyzed. Now how that could be the shuttle or its engines close to her place I don't know.
edit on Mon Mar 21st 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Exactly

Its a shuttle launch audio sample looped, i said that in the other thread but nobody can grasp what i'm saying

here's my evidence

Heres is the original audio of the Youtube Video, going over the waveform zoomed in i found clear sign of this audio being edited, just look at this dead spot in the waveform picture below i hope someone can get these picture to work
img862.imageshack.us...

Now let me show you how that dead spot happened and why its clearly a space shuttle launch audio sample looped over & over the original sound, its probably been filtered a little to
img585.imageshack.us...

Ok so now i have recorded the above & exported, re-imported and matched it up to the dead spot,
img839.imageshack.us...

Heres why there are so many clippy bits in the audio/video also i made a loop from the original and got exactly the same clippy noise as expected, in red is the original audio clipping noise and in black is my clipping noise, because people but samples up against each other and forget to use attack & decay, volume fades etc, thus the clipping
img705.imageshack.us...

SO here is the audio from the screen shot above, let me explain, the clipping on the audio you can see with a clear peak/spike on the waveform, circled in red in the pic above, i made my loop with the original audio and you can see my snip & paste thos are the black lines & circled in black, now this means you will hear a double click instead of the one, but i have done for the 4th a little different so you're just going to hear the 1 clip there, it is blend in better but leaves a gap like the second picture i provided, "a dead spot" like in the original waveform

so you will hear

2 - 2 - 2 -1 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 [END LOOP]

Audio
www.zshare.net...

So all tho they have done a good job in places looping it, this audio is littered with evidence of being a looped audio sample of a space shuttle take off over what ever that original sound is/was IMO Its obvious they forgot to zoom in and see if the sample is correctly looped, they was probably working in 1/4 frame snapping butting up the samples but not bothering with the volume fades, but right at the end they must have used sub frame meaning no snapping in samples and leaving this room for error/dead spot you would never spot that if you was zoomed out to far

Well theres my 2 pence any way,

edit on 21-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

See good things happen when we toss around ideas keeping an open mind. Great research and find, as I stated in the beginning it was a test of some large engine, rocket or ramjet. The test video you analyzed results in exhaust that will soon after fall to the earth as rain.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I will be glad to provide you with the original card from the video camera The original without the words (Narration) over the video.. That video was not altered in anyway besides putting words to describe what was happening.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Well it is 211 miles from Talahassee to Merritt Island so we have to assume the sound was NOT coming from Kennedy. As Daisy has said, and on the news also I believe...this sound was heard 15 to 20 miles away from where Daisy lives also.
She got in touch with the airport and they have no knowledge of anything making such a sound there at that time.
Will be interesting to see if there is anything further on the news re this, in case there IS a logical reason for that noise.
And peoples houses shook 20 miles away also!! Hmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Originally posted by TrueAmerican

so you will hear

To prove it's a loop you need to match your numbers like this...

minus the drop out... in which a drop in audio from a camera can happen when your moving it around... So before anyone accuse them of looping, match the audio spikes 1st.... a single drop out doesn't mean looping.
edit on 21-3-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Is there a way to load a video straight to this site??? Probably the dead spot you are talking about is when i shut the camera off to go get the phone to call 911, I have the whole footage I would like to upload that and let you Analyze that..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
it is the sound of your impending doom (to those who are unbelievers)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daisyjays78

Is there a way to load a video straight to this site??? Probably the dead spot you are talking about is when i shut the camera off to go get the phone to call 911, I have the whole footage I would like to upload that and let you Analyze that..

I thought it was obvious when you cut your video out, it's funny the looping accuser not notice this?
Anyway, with your 911 call should provide proof too what you heard, plus others who heard it in your area.

BIG Plus if you provide raw data...
Don't delete your original recording off your disk...etc.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
well if there was shaking of the ground and people could hear it for upto 15-20 miles away, then i am leaning away from engine testing. but before engine testing can be discarded we need some sort of hard evidence proving that to be the case, was there any siesmic data? news reports etc?.

it's one thing people saying the ground was shaking and could be heard 15-20 miles away, but how can people here know that was the case based on a few peoples say so, i do not distrust what people say, but am aware anybody can say anything to ramp up a story into something they want it to be.

can space shuttle engines do the observed things and how far away can they be heard, that needs ruling out, can it of been a tornado when there is no wind in the o.p. video, i don't think so, but i may be wrong, afterall we do not get them here in the u.k. very often and the ones we do get are puny compared to america's.

if all the possible normal causes get ruled out, then maybe we can move on to more exotic causes, but how people can just move straight to U.F.O.'S etc before ruling out other causes is puzzling.

i am re-reading the thread to see if anything has already been posted that i missed.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daisyjays78

I will be glad to provide you with the original card from the video camera The original without the words (Narration) over the video.. That video was not altered in anyway besides putting words to describe what was happening.

Hi daisyjays78

I'm just looking at the waveform that's all, i'm not 100% sure but i don't think putting in word narration over the video would effect the audio,

Are you sure the video has not been edited in any other way? because i can't think of any other reason as to why this clear dead spot in the audio would occur,

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

It may take a bit, Internet is running super slow, But I am uploading the originals to youtube.. There are two parts, because i stopped to go get the phone to call 911.. Along with hundred other people in the area!
i post the link when its uploaded.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by discl0sur3

Do you think it could have to do with this?

www.youtube.com...

I've tried to find Radar for 03-18-2011 to see if I could see any chem/plaintrails.. after 2hrs..I gave up. I've asked fellow ATS'ers if they know of a web site etc... no response yet. I wish I knew what Nick was using.. UFO Blogger just had this documentary posted on their site... I watched it last nite and made the connection with the tremors and sonic booms coming out of fl. Today I left a comment on that documentary... I went back to see if anyone had answered me yet... it's been takin down. I wrote UFOblogger to ask them why..so far no response.

Watch and listen to this...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The original is in two parts because i cut off the camera to go get the phone.. You can see that part clearly as soon as i get the originals uploaded.. I'll provide you with the link as soon as they are up.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
well if there was shaking of the ground and people could hear it for upto 15-20 miles away, then i am leaning away from engine testing. but before engine testing can be discarded we need some sort of hard evidence proving that to be the case, was there any siesmic data? news reports etc?.

I don't think it was local engine testing, my wife woke me up a few days ago about the same constant noise, I just shrugged it off as aircraft and went back to sleep... I live in another state!!! All these reports from different areas, have caught my attention....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I haven't heard anything lately, other than the train tracks next to my house though. I will keep an ear out.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Great to have you in the mix OP, looking forward to the videos. Someone has asked previously what you and your neighbors are speculating, I'd also like to know. Rocket? Thanks again for starting an intriguing dialogue, and bringing "the jet noise of doom" to mass attention

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Here are the links to both original clips, part 1 and part 2.. I HAVE THEM AS UNLISTED on youtube now, you can only view with this link.. I just didnt want to disclose too much family info to tons of unknown people... but here are the links.
width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/Kp-f0HhaN14?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/uPixP8BbRqs?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by daisyjays78

Ughh, That didnt work.. Here are the links..

Part 1: www.youtube.com...

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It does sound like some kind of craft. It is possible it could be engine testing as some have said but if that were the case wouldn't it have been on the news? If it was something that simple and so many people have supposedly heard it and complained of the ground shaking, wouldn't someone have said "hey no need to panic just some normal testing going on"?

I haven't read the whole thread though so someone may have already brought that point up. Then again I don't know if I would personally trust the media anyways...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
For what it's worth, these rumblings sound exactly like something I have heard many times.

I used to live out in the middle of nowhere in Scotland up near Braemar / Aboyne area and in the dead of winter often spectacular Aurora Borealis (northern lights) were seen in the middle of the night and they had this exact far off rumbling noise, quite loud. Not always did this sound accompany the lights and sometimes it was quieter than before. It never altered with the lights in any way, it was a constant far off rumble.

I have searched around for videos of the Aurora Borealis with sound in the usual places but cant seem to find any, most videos of it tend to be time lapse and/or with music dubbed over them. It's a shame, because for me personally the noise was always the best part. I would go outside in the freezing cold to look as well as listen. I cant find anything online about the sound but I do recall it was mentioned in the movie Local Hero (1983)

That really is what this sounds like to me. I've heard it before. I theorise for whatever reason a similar phenomenon to the Aurora Borealis is occuring in places where it normally doesent but not visible in the same way as they are closer to the poles. The obvious culprit seems like increased sunspot activity or clouds of solar debris hitting us.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join