It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I don't know where to put this, but I just went to view the RSOE link because of the new 6.6 earthquake just now in Japan. And I noticed that there are a lot of little airplane incident icons covering the USA portion of the map. I have been looking at that link every day for awhile and I don't remember seeing so many all at once like that.

The concentration of them are along the East coast. Is this normal? What I am wondering is, if these incidents have anything to do with the stuff that is happening now with the rumbling noises and the magnetic anomalies which people are seeing recently.

I took screen shots, but I am having trouble figuring out how to load them here. And I couldn't figure out how to start my own thread, either.

I guess I need to take some time in here and figure out how to do this stuff.

EDIT: forgot to include the link to the RSOE
EDIT: figured out how to add a screen shot

edit on 22-3-2011 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Here is my theory! Two very large tectonic plates are colliding and causing a loud rumble as we all are hearing! The amount of force between the two plates could also be causing the flash of light from such a high pressure collision! Either that or every fault line inthe united states and beyond is becoming active! Or we are getting aftershocks from japan! Could be anything! But most likely a natural occurrence even though there is nothing natural about it right now!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
That's #ing scary sounding...

I can't say I've heard that here in Oregon yet, but I will keep my ears open from now on.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Oh WOW!!! Here is the sound of the Japan earthquake....pretty similar I think!

edit on 22-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: mistake

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

kid-I live a bit west of you in Osage Co, and last night I went out and just listened and could hear what sounded like a jet flying very high overhead, but it never faded out, it just kept on. It was a faint sound as if the "jet" was very high. I am not claiming it is the same as the rest of the rumblings reported. This was about 10:30 pm.

Hard to say

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
All very nice theories here as to what the sound could be, but has anyone considered the fact that the video might be fake? Or rather, the sound is fake? I occasinally do a bit of music and sound production and after listening to the sound in the video it very much reminds me of some of the sound effects you can buy/download from these music production websites. The "rumbling" also (to me anyway) sounds suspiciously like it's coming from some sort of loud speaker. So I did a bit of searching and went on to this popular website and found this sound file:
www.sounddogs.com...

If that link doesn't work go here:
www.sounddogs.com...

Listen to the second sound effect called: Surreal - Marble Rolling - Extreme Close up - Gritty, Metallic, Woody Crunch, Rolling Huge Ball, Slight Airy Squeak.

It is almost a spot on match, right down to the crackly/rain effect you can hear in the original video. If indeed the sound in the video is fake, and the sound effect comes from this website, it probably wont take long before someone finds the exact sound file used. Time to do a bit more sound searching!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

All you really here from your video is the motercycle rumbleing in the background.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well, to me, this sounds identical! This is the sound of the Chile earthquake

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This Morning North Carolina - Charlotte Area
The strange sound was heard around 8:15 -9:00 am It was not constant first we thought it was thunder then we looked outside and the weather is perfect. This sound was more like a rumble before the earthquake then silence and then at another interval again.

We realized is not the first time we hear it and we only paid attention this time because of all discussions on ATS otherwise we would dismiss it. Hope this helps.

I am curious if other people heard it from NC area ???

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by MixedUpMary

Hmm... You folks had that crack form in upper Michigan. Florida had that rare earthquake. etc... I just can't help but wonder if all land masses are on the move (plate motion over the mantle) at a faster pace. This would be our odd weather changes too. Wouldn't such activity result in: creaks, rumbles. hums, cracks, new volcaonos, and new rifts?

Could this all be from the gravitational and magnetic fields of our suspected new neighbor, Nemesis (dwarf brown star)?

Hmmm... Another thought.... Could the temperatire of our mantle be changing?

Now, this is all just speculation, but there is definately something going on.

yes, I had thought of that crack in Michigan too, the picture shows that crack is like two feet wide!

[no]
----everyone is now Sensitized to a possible geological "conspiracy", thus now people will notice the events that are always there, and then report them. at best we all will learn about this ever mysterious earth.

[yes]
---there is a "conspiracy all right! that all of these events, the compass deviations, the sounds, the cracks, all point to a one common cause: a radical change in our earth's plate movements!
Thus there is that ever present danger of a huge future shift, like if that Michigan crack is aligned with the new Madrid fault, and that suddenly there is sudden huge motion, read "mega-earthquake"!

I predict that there will be clusters of these events, then later all hell could break loose.

local, these are, too. Here in Tallahassee, where I live, there was utter silence as that Woodville video was made of the Sound. Woodville is about 10 miles south of the city.

It might indeed be possible, too, that the reverberations of that japan quake went all around the world, taking days to do so.

freestone

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by Matthew Dark

The woman in the OP video has joined ATS and is contributing to the thread. Daisy...something.

And it is nice to have her!!

Well then, it'd be good to have her first-hand account.
However, it would be exponentially more helpful if we could get someone else who witnessed this even from another location.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Everyone has a theory, eh?
Are there currently any professional geologists or weather pattern experts up here that can possibly shed some light on this subject?
I'm reading a bunch of posts where people say things like "there's only one explanation" or "it must be this..." and I can't say with any certainty that any of you know exactly what you're talking about.
I mean...y'know...nothing personal or anything, but it's all just speculation.
All of a sudden, freakin' everyone is a tectonic plate expert and you just know that it's some kind of continent drift event.
Well, none of you were around for the last major series of events (however many millions of years ago it was), so how can any of you say definitively that it's a tectonic shift?
Why can't it just be an abnormal weather pattern or squadrons of jets flying about?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
this is still a situation where there is a geological survey going on with drill sites in the area. just google earth the area and you will see three sites with in a couple of miles of this ladies house.be whatever it might be with exploration for natural gas or fresh water rights. this is also right on the edge of a national forest. here is again a reference to the area that this lady lives in cedb.asce.org... and again the site that is less than a mile away. +30° 21' 41.49", -84° 21' 57.71" (30.361526, -84.366031) the drilling rigs that are being used are big and to drill to find water or place sensors for monitoring would not take long to drill. 20 to 30 minutes at the most. the place has sink holes and caverns all over and may have amplified this .

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am uploading a total of three YouTube videos, using Audacity audio software to analyze the sounds This video is just the rumbling heard in Florida. As soon as the other two are finished uploading I will post them. I compare the jet engine sound to the rumbling and they are not the same.

Okay that did not work

edit on 3/22/2011 by MarcusMark because: Embed did not work tried YouTube link

edit on 22-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: Fixed Embed

edit on 22-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I could tell you what it most probably is, but you would not believe me anyway.

Sounds produced by the interdimensional starships of a benevolent extraterrestrial species monitoring the world from cloacked vehicles in the sky.

And yes, I am serious.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Using Audacity software here is a comparison of the jet engine and the rumbling in Florida.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MarcusMark

Notice the jet engine is totally different.
edit on 3/23/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Since there is so much speculation going on I will speculate even further.

Reports of plans for a high-performance piloted replacement for the SR-71 date back more than a decade. In 1979 it was reported that a:

"... Mach 4, 200,000-ft.-altitude aircraft that could be a follow-on to the Lockheed SR-71 strategic reconnaissance vehicle in the 1990s has been defined by the Air Force Aeronautical Systems Division and Lockheed."

As previously noted, reports of the existence of a successor to the SR-71 surfaced repeatedly during the debate over termination of the SR-71. Subsequent observations of mysterious aerial phenomena have been connected with the 1988 reports that Aurora was a Mach 6 stealthy reconnaissance aircraft that was being developed to replace the SR-71.>

www.fas.org...

Could be. Who knows when "they" fly experimental aircraft? Of course people will say bs, where is your proof. Well was there proof of the B-2 before it was acknowledged? They have to fly these things sometime. If it is intercontinental, then that would explain worldwide.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You know what scares me the most about the FL and Ohio videos? You can hear but you can't SEE it.
Second line.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
you have to listen to this drilling rig that they have used in the area in which this lady lives in. www.youtube.com... . it's not that hard to figure this out. just check out my reference to this link cedb.asce.org... this lady make a reference about it getting closer. and she's probably talking about the drilling rigs in the area.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join