It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I'm not so sure it did end right with the flash of light. That wasn't the only flash of light in the video. Around 2:15 there is another flash of light, and she makes a comment about lightning. The sound then went on for 6+ minutes, and keep in mind, the camera wasn't pointed at the sky the whole time. Who knows how many other "flashes" the camera may have missed.

Don't misunderstand, this is pretty strange. I don't have a clue what it could be nor am I trying to speculate. It's just I'm not sold that it did end right with the flash of light. That may have truly just been a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
am not trying to fear mong anyone but i manage to catch 'mitchell coombes' today when i spoke with him through facebook.

he gave this statement

''let me say them now BEFORE the events occur, so people like Sheree U.n.d.e.r.s.t.a.n.d that i am not making these claims after the events.... Nuclear Raditation to hit the west coast of USA in very very large amounts, the media will cover it all up and say theres nothing to worry about...... california earthquake tsunami, and florida being hit by an earthquake''

a count down hasnt been given yet, i think hes preparing a note to everyone because hes has ALOT of friend requests and even more inbox messages with alot of questions

screen shot

I spoke with Mitchell last night and he did not say that. A girl on his friends list was ribbing him and she is the one that said it as a joke. She has since been deleted.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I recently read about a new type of plane being developed and tested, that is unable to be seen from the ground but apparently makes the ordinary Jet-sound.
It further was understood that this was what the people had been hearing that said they have heard long sounds of jet-engines in the sky, but haven't seen any trace of a plane what so ever.

Could this be something similar? On the other hand, the sound lasts so LONG, that if it really is something similar, then the plane must be able to stay stationary or something.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok guys, you wont believe this, about 1 1/2 weeks ago I heard the same thing here in Singapore, after my dad & I watched a movie, I heard this sound, I thought it was coming out of his surround sound, it lasted awhile before he looked at me and said thats outside, we didnt see anything whatsoever, just heard it. I thought it was a squadron of low flying F-16's as they fly really low here, get this, after it was gone, I spotted a F-16 that happen to fly by, This is really blowing my mind as it was here first then in Florida?? Something is going on seriously, I just wish I grabbed my camera like I was going to originally

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok, well I worked with it some more in a different program, and here is a very high resolution spectrograph of the high quality wave file I extracted from the video in OP:

As expected, you can see where the frequency response of the mic on the camera loses it around 25 to 30 Hz. Any thing below that I would disregard as noise.

But perhaps more interesting is the harmonic bands, clearly visible now. And the lack of higher frequencies above 10 kHz. And the total saturation from 40 to 100 Hz or so.

I still have no idea what this is, but the underground cave sounds are making the best sense to me. It could be a huge amount of water rushing underground through rock cavities creating the resonance, or gas, or even (gulp) magma.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Im from brazil, i heard a sound like that 5 years ago, for 14 minutes, i never discovered what was it, and was this sound and more strange things that make me search for UFOs and things like that

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by Itop1

the storm may of had nothing to do with the rumbling. the fact that it was raining and lightning may of just been a coincidence that was occuring while the rumbling was taking place.
edit on 20-3-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

Thats a huge coincidence that the sound goes on for 20 minutes and only fades after the flash of light.... if it was lightning then that is a huge coincidence

Not just that after she hung up with 911 bam even over i analyzed the frequencies, they stay in a weird way.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It sounded like an invisible ufo lol..then the flash was the ufo taking off.

It's possible.Sounds more plausible then any other theory.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
reply to post by discl0sur3

Well this is either REALLY frightening . . . or it is a hoax. Are there any other videos of this? I have not found any yet but am still looking.

I have uploaded the audio from this video to my audio software. After a careful examination of the audio wave, i have not seen any evidence to suggest that it was a loop or a sound fx of any kind. I found no breakage or flat line in the wave that would suggest the audio was edited in any way. Whatever it is, it is one full wave that is intact.

Further details:
The sound ranges from 0-500Hz respectively.
Although thunder is in the same range, it has never been documented to last this long.

The sound also never exceeds 10db throughout the entire audio. This suggests the sound isnt moving away or coming any close to the position of where the footage was shot. Whatever this thing was, remained stationary for the entire length of the video.
edit on 21-3-2011 by thelionofbabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This has me thinking alot of these sounds are being heard around airports ive also heard people describe feeling almost a ENERGY field around Denver International.
Now we all know this New World Order governmet infrastructure is being put in place as we speak and this new government will most likely not allow travel to and fro. What if these airports are being converted into some kind of holding facility or maybe worse.

These airports are too big not to be used for something. The Vibrations could be a Underground Boaring Machine of some type and the sound might be some kind of realease of High Pressure from the machine being realeased to the surface through some type of Vent.

This would explain the rocket sounding noise and air pressure fluctuation.
Someone else please chime in on this as this actually seems plausible to me.
edit on 21-3-2011 by technique because: grammar

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Did the water in the ground cause the flash?I find the theory of water under ground ..doesn't really hold water lol.Every video shows the cameraman/women looking up not down at the ground.The reason why the ground is shaking is because it's so loud.If it was the ground then the house would be shaking apart lol.But you can clearly hear it coming from the sky.

Maybe there is an enemy we can't see or detect with human technology?What if there really is an alien invasion and they're already here?That could explain the mass bird die offs.Maybe the birds are flying into the ufos or the fumes the ufo disperses?Maybe they are the reason for the earth quakes?

Sorry for rambling it's just a lot of weird things are happening as if late lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I live in Pensacola FL and it's quite common place here, the sound is a little deeper and a little more rumbling effect. Sunny skies, cloudy skies makes no difference I have checked the weather maps and it happens when the closest rain is 1,000+ miles away. It's not a jet because it sounds real close to what a WWII heavy bomber fully loaded sounds like, but it can't be a flyover because the duration is way to long. I gave up long ago going outside to look, but next time it happens after dark I will to look for lights or flashes. I have also noticed that it always seems come from the same location.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yeah its weird. I woke up late night (2am) just a few days ago when I heard a loud rumbling sound outside for a couple of mins.
Somethings weird alright.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by genomega
I live in Pensacola FL and it's quite common place here, the sound is a little deeper and a little more rumbling effect. Sunny skies, cloudy skies makes no difference I have checked the weather maps and it happens when the closest rain is 1,000+ miles away. It's not a jet because it sounds real close to what a WWII heavy bomber fully loaded sounds like, but it can't be a flyover because the duration is way to long. I gave up long ago going outside to look, but next time it happens after dark I will to look for lights or flashes. I have also noticed that it always seems come from the same location.

I'm not sure if this has been asked already, but based on your comment about "it always seems come from the same location", has anyone living nearby thought of researching deeply into what's around you?

I don't know the whole Florida area, so I can't determine whether or not there is a "forest" where something like HAARP is hidden, or any other mysterious government / military sites, but it would be interesting to initiate a full "search" of the area surrounding this event. Especially if it indicates of coming from the same direction most of the time.

Although not really reliable, I will commence by looking at Google Earth of anything suspicious and/or indication of any area being "brushed-off" (Photoshopped).

Just a thought!

EDIT Could I get all the individuals that have heard this rumbling and living in Florida to post their Grid Location to narrow down the search a bit?
edit on 21-3-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm thinking the same.I believe it's some sort of energy release from within the earth.An energy transfer of sorts that becomes audible upon entering the atmosphere. These sort of releases probably happen all the time, but are now (for whatever reason)happening within our acoustic range.

I would imagine the ground composition/geography,(sand,rock,limestone,bedrock, aquifers or underground caves)would have impact on the type of sound being observed.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Don't you love your, "There's nothing to see here folks...move along" people? I mean the type people that you can tell you saw a camel in the street and they'll say naw, "You saw a horse."

I mean and then you're thinking "I thought I knew what a horse looked like".

Didn't listen to the video until page 20 and that sound has nothing to do with any known aircraft testing its engines! I'd say it has nothing to do with any aircraft because what, is the military testing secret aircraft in all these different places?

The only thing natural I can think of and it brings to mind the noise that would come from a opening in the ground. Like some structure underground is venting.

And what's with the whole Florida having an earthquake thing? I live here and saw on the news people calling 911 asking what was going on. We don't have earthquakes in FLorida!

I've also heard this noise in Jacksonville and went outside to see the jet....but there wasn't any jet.

Can't even believe anyone said lightning! Like many of us aren't at least 30 years old and have heard plenty of lightning!

If it were explainable things such as plane engines because the people live close to airports or bases...what has everyone just cleaned out their ears? Why is this a new sound to them? Has everyone who heard these sounds just moved into a new home?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Am I the only one to think this is exactly the same noise as the invisible demon in the film "The Evil Dead" as it rushes from the woods into the house chasing Ash (Bruce Campbell)?

RUN AWAY!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hey all , this is my first post here on ATS, but have been an avid reader and monitor for some time. The sound is quite amazing. Not many man made things can make sounds like that fr that duration of time. Here are a few things that must be taken into consideration when evaluateing this occurance.
-The flashes of light very odd, if it was lighting it would light up the whole sky more than what the video shows.
- The house was said to be shaking becuase of the rumbling, very few natural phenomenon have the ability to do this, earth quakes and thunder.
This was either man made or a UFO.

That being said i can think of only two planes that can have that duration of a after burn and hover still at low altitudes. one being a Harrier jet which is more high pitched that this sound. the other is the F35. Both of which can hover below tree lines. If you notice it was raining, the stealth material on these jets are known to decay from rain. One guess could be it was a F35 training flight that was lying low to avoid rain...but highly unlikley.
why would they fly in rain if it was in danger of getting damaged. So thats prob not it either.

now that leaves us with the last of the options a UFO, either other worldly or Top secret military project.
If its an Alien space craft, they need to be more considerate and fly higher =) people need there sleep and enjoy there quite neighborhoods. This is only being said this way because if it is alien then there is not a damn thing our goverment can do about it. So we mind as well be polite.

Thats leaves us with the last option is a military project, could be a new plane that has some pulse detonation engine issues. that may have the ability of anitgravity and invisibility. i know pulse engines are supposed to pulse but it could malfunction during a test right?

Just my thoughts, maybe this will spark other ideas. Nevertheless its a very spooky sound and we will probubly never know what it truely was.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

Not sure, probably. That noise sounded more like a voice going "ahhhhh" and not a rumbling noise like in the OP's vid.

Nice thinking though, eliminate every variable that it reminds you of to bring you to a conclusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SSPI07

One happened around dusk and the other was around that time, being 11, 11:30 pm. I guess people called 911 on both occasions and they only came to the night event, I guess they knew about the day time one. One worker even told me that sometimes when they first install the caps that the cap would fly off and gas would leak making this sound until the shutoff valve is closed. Which is very alarming. The lat and long cords I posted earlier in the thread, both of those locations are the same pipeline just about 9-10 miles apart. Both have a J shaped pipe coming out of the ground with a bleed valve. Wasn't until just recently they fenced them off. Google Natural gas bleed, maybe something will come up. I don't have time right now.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join