It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Trust me it's not a high pitch by me, the pipe is about a 10"-12" pipe and it rumbles like constant thunder and it is loud, louder than anything I've ever heard. Next time I'll record it but it only happens maybe 1-2 times a year if not less. But I want you to know IT IS LOUD And RUMBLES!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have heard this literally a thousand times. (With over 20 years aircraft maintenance USAF experience)
I am 99% certain that this is ground maintenance performing an engine ground run including augmentation. The length and volume of the run suggest that is is more than likely a B-1B running multiple engines in Aug (afterburner).
The sound travels long distances and most certainly will shake the ground. Trust me on that.
One good clue (other than the noise itself) is that they live near an airport. (she mentioned that to the 911 operator).
The flash could be attributed to the very large flame produced during these maintenance runs. The afterburner flame produced by a B-1 is well over a hundred feet in length. They often do provider a "flash" effect. The low heavy clouds could be reflecting it. It is also possible that it was a lightning flash (close to the airport) which requires maintainers to clear the line as quick as possible.(bringing the engines to idle).
The flash also could have been an engine stall which would also drive the mechanics to quickly retard the engines.
More than likely what has happened is a B-1B (possible another military aircraft) diverted to their local airport due to an in-flight emergency (probably related to engine troubles) or maybe even an air show.
The locals are unfamiliar with these aircraft and the noises that accompany them.
I have been on countless recovery missions just like the one I am suggesting here and I have never ever contacted the local police or fire to tell them what was about to occur. We only contact the ground control of the airport we are located at to get engine run clearance before starting engines.
I really do miss doing that stuff once in awhile.

Eric

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ejack83
I have heard this literally a thousand times. (With over 20 years aircraft maintenance USAF experience)
I am 99% certain that this is ground maintenance performing an engine ground run including augmentation. The length and volume of the run suggest that is is more than likely a B-1B running multiple engines in Aug (afterburner).
The sound travels long distances and most certainly will shake the ground. Trust me on that.
One good clue (other than the noise itself) is that they live near an airport. (she mentioned that to the 911 operator).
The flash could be attributed to the very large flame produced during these maintenance runs. The afterburner flame produced by a B-1 is well over a hundred feet in length. They often do provider a "flash" effect. The low heavy clouds could be reflecting it. It is also possible that it was a lightning flash (close to the airport) which requires maintainers to clear the line as quick as possible.(bringing the engines to idle).
The flash also could have been an engine stall which would also drive the mechanics to quickly retard the engines.
More than likely what has happened is a B-1B (possible another military aircraft) diverted to their local airport due to an in-flight emergency (probably related to engine troubles) or maybe even an air show.
The locals are unfamiliar with these aircraft and the noises that accompany them.
I have been on countless recovery missions just like the one I am suggesting here and I have never ever contacted the local police or fire to tell them what was about to occur. We only contact the ground control of the airport we are located at to get engine run clearance before starting engines.

Eric

From St. Augustine to Deltona???

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is the file for the 9th March

IU_DWPF_LHZ_20110309-000000_4000Hz.mp3

The 'whup' noise is the 7.2 in Japan at 02:45. The faint one at the end of the recording is probably the 6.5 at 21:24

This is 4000 x speed so the whole day (86,400 seconds) is compressed into 21.6 seconds.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AquaImage13

Seriously I would love a recording of that, together with an exact UTC date and time and approx lat/lon location so I can match it to seismograph readings.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribWarrior777

Originally posted by Ejack83

Eric

From St. Augustine to Deltona???

I have to admit that may be too long of a distance for this.

Eric

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TribWarrior777

If that were the case,( and not saying it wasn't) why didn't the officials from the airport say what it truly was or why didn't the news cast say what it truly was? I mean it sounds likely, but again why did multiple people in other states and countries hear the sound as well?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

If that were the case,( and not saying it wasn't) why didn't the officials from the airport say what it truly was or why didn't the news cast say what it truly was? I mean it sounds likely, but again why did multiple people in other states and countries hear the sound as well?

Did you read my key word...Speculate? I couldn't know all the ifs and whys or I'd probably be marked for death by now. I'm not here to argue what-ifs and whys...just throwing ideas out like anyone here with a little more solid information as well. There has to be a good reason why the oil slick over 100 miles long is getting no media attention as well as the playing-down of this event by media/officials. I don't believe in cooincidences, this happened in the same time-frame. Just speculation...don't feel the need to jump my arse over a thought- please!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I must say that video sent chills throughout my body because I heard this exact same sound last night! It sounded just like a low-flying airplane but it lasted for about 10 minutes. I didn't pay too much attention at first as I live about 8 miles from an airport and hear low-flying planes all the time. After a few minutes passed I thought it was odd and looked out the window. I didn't see any aircraft that could be causing the noise. Even though it didn't sound like a train, I also looked toward the railroad tracks about a half mile north of my house but there were no trains. After this I got a really ominous feeling...like something wasn't right. A few minutes later the noise just stopped. No fading off like I hear all day with airplanes, it just abruptly stopped. I didn't see a flash or anything like in the video, but I was inside so there might have been one that I didn't see.

I had not signed onto ATS in a few days and didn't know anything about this video or other people having similar experiences. It didn't even occur to me to record the event. Had I known beforehand that other people had recently heard this sound, I definitely would have recorded it! I have my camcorder ready to go in case it happens again. I live in the Central Ohio area (SE Franklin / NW Fairfield County area) and would love to know if anyone else in the area heard this sound last night!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Trib,
I am not sure you were replying to me but I think it is often just "taken for granted" kind of thing.
It is just an everyday thing to us.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I just now listened /watched your video. I have chills all over. That truly made me feel scared.

Did anyone in your family become ill after this was over?

Thank you for sharing with all of us.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

On second thought...I have an additional speculative point of view on this. Perhaps this is due to the polar-shift (not a conspiracy) having the same type effect on various areas of the globe. I mean, c'mon...there are some wicked events happening to our earth at present! Polar-Shifts, earthquakes of biblical proportion causing shifts in multi-directions so great it also has to have unknown electro-magnetic reverberations, solar-flares (the last one was this past week and a very slow one at that), earths magnetic shields in chaos, a general weakening of our ozone-layer, new fault-lines such as Madrid, new volcano-formations such as those in Hawaain islands not known to have eruptions. It's crazy/wacko on this blue ball at present and anything seems possible/plausible.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Welp, I was actually picking your brain for answers to my questions, and I really didn't think you would take offense. I indeed read your post and do remember the word "speculate". ;-)

link   
reply to post by ag893

I have been researching many a topic for the last few months day and night. Starting with the poison Fluoride in our water, the calcification of our pineal gland, GMO's HAARP, SSSS, Pyramids, and it all comes back to one thing: Crystals, quartz crystals, everything that is communication, everything that is now comes from quartz crystals. I even saw a couple articles last night that they are beginning to see a direct correlation between these and earthquakes. Now as many have suggested that HAARP is capable of creating earthquakes and now crystals being another cause being researched by scientists let's start putting one and one and one together. HAARP supposedly would create tremors by pinpointing high energy into a fault line. Now what happens when energy, i.e. electricity, radio waves, frequencies, etc. are reflected off of crystals? They create sound and vibrations is what happens, the reason for why they are used in almost all communication: stereo receivers, watches, TV's etc. They have very unique qualities and even some mystical properties have been claimed over the years. Hmm, Now let's look back over the last few years or even sooner at locations of large earthquakes and find out how many of these locations are known to contain large crystal deposits underground. I can name one for sure as Chile has been known for years as having large crystal deposits and mining of these are a major industry there. Didn't they have a major earthquake last year, didn't they have a huge (near) disaster involving miners and didn't they all come out with big book deals, movie rights and $$ coming their way? More on the true secret of the Great Pyramids to come.

link   
reply to post by majesticgent

I am from Johnstown Pennsylvania about 1.5 hours east of Pittsburgh. This is a quiet mountainous area. Last evening we had a thunder storm with normal thunder, yet in between the normal thunder were these strange thundering sounds. Even in tone, low steady rumbling, not the right pitch for storm thunder. It gave my wife the creeps and she could not sleep knowing deep in her gut this was not normal spring thunder. My wife spent her entire life outdoors on farms watching and listening to the skies and today she is very disturbed-she keeps telling me that was not normal, that the sound seemed artificial in nature. We are aware of HAARP and other things, yet we can honestly say we have not idea what was going on last night. When you spend over 40 years taking in storms you know when something is off.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So true, and who knows, ya know.. LOL I am not an expert on Earthquake activity but it does seem as if there are so many going on everywhere and LOTS more activity than previous years as well.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I haven't had the chance to read the thread entirely but is it JUST ME? I heard a very low growling sound that went on for a few seconds beginning at 6:50 of the video. Maybe it is how the sound is being carried or shifted but I turned it way up and heard eerie growling.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
it sounds like a rocket being launched to me -
the flash might be the rocket interacting with the clouds/atmosphere, it seems from my layman point of view.

maybe some folks are off to the moon/mars while the SHTF??

sh'maybe its some kind of launch to do with a "space battle" of some sorts??

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have already posted in a similar thread and I just wanted to share and add my experience. I also heard a similar sound in Florida last night at about 11:30 PM EST. It sounded like a high-pitched, distant truck accelerating. It had a pattern where it went from lower-pitched to high-pitched and it would just restart. My dog was barking out the window and I didn't see anyone or anything. If anyone could provide some explanation, I would appreciate it. And don't say it was a plane testing it's engines at midnight in the closest airport some 10 miles away.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
ETA: Link to story on recorded UFO sound.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Apparently this is the sound of a UFO recorded by a Sheriffs office, well documented and witnessed. Sounds similar to the OP video but a different frequency? It is constant also. Worth a listen!!

edit on 21-3-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

ETA: The UFO was actually witnessed also...I will link to that story.

Sounds a lot like the audio recording that was provided by Billy Meier who claims it's the sound of a Pleadian beamship....check it out!

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join