It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 30_seconds

Great info! I am leaning towards this type of scenario myself. Do these said weapons create light bursts at termination? Where did you find this info?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Is that the same as the video.

No! That is another event that happened on the east coast of Florida on March 18th.

Video from OP happened March 9th, up in Tallahassee. Different location and date, yet the same sounds!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It is the angel Israfel's trumpet (islam), signaling the destruction of earth to come in the future. Strange things will start to happen towards the end of time, it has been said. More earthquakes, more violence, strange things..take heed.

Could it be a type of crop circle situation, or a viral video?
edit on 21-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

My position is about 1 mile from the airport.
From time to time, about once a week, I hear similar noises and rumbling from the direction of the airport, and could last for ours.
I dont know what it is, perhaps some standard procedures.
My tought the lightning is coincidence when rumbling stops.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
its the mothership yo

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
sounds like a 747 with engine on waiting for clearance to take off, either that or its just taxing on the runway. i fish right next to an airport and the noise sounds identical. air being force through a funnel would explain the rumbling.

Check my last link...this was a news story and heard /felt in various counties. Not an airplane...I know this is a small-small world but it just isn't that small. LOL I'd expect if one is going to speculate they would at least put all the facts together before throwing-out a "oh, it must be this or that" point of view. To say "it sounds like a 747...I live right next to an airport" without further comments such as "but that is strange the reports are from vast and various places away from an airport" shows you haven't really shown much interest...you just wanted to be seen and feel like you had a real part in a discussion here on ATS. C'mon, I know you can do better...haven't given-up on ya' yet, Lil Pardner!
Just think each post should at least add something to what has already been factualized instead of broken-down based on long-passed posts on speculation. Long-winded, yes- but this is why threads get so muddled and lose either credibility or interest...the wishy-washy back and forth building-up and breaking down of great points by tiring responses of little value. Thank You soooo muchies!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by PuterMan

and you'd still have to explain what a NASA rocketship would be doing at Tallahassee Regional Airport

This piece of your post triggered a thought in my mind about the space shuttle Discovery. It is being taken to the Smithsonian for retirement.

On March 9 it was sent to a facility in Florida for processing. I am not sure if any of the "processing" would involve things resulting in such crazy and loud prolonged sounds. But I am just thinking out loud.

However, someone posted another thread on ATS which shows that this is being experienced in multiple areas. So, this would not explain all of them.

Here is the link:
Space Shuttle Discovery

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

I know exactly, cause it happens all the time around here in Central FLA. It is the city or county burning off or testing the gas pipelines. It scared the hell out of me the first time cause it is damn loud. There has to be a shutoff or leak detector sump within 5-6 miles for it to be that loud but I guarantee that is it.!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Guys,

I live in Tallahassee, and I have a lot of friends and family in Woodville, Crawfordville area, and I haven't heard a thing about this occurence. I have been hesitant to comment, because it is a good thread, and I thought perhaps I was just out of the loop, but I have asked around, and I can't find anyone in this area that actually experienced what is being claimed.

I can say that my office sits on the approach to Tallahassee Regional Airport, and we house a few T1 flight trainers for the Coast Guard and Air Force ROTC. The past few weeks they have been flyine, and there have also been some Chinook helicopters in the area. Perhaps the rumbling was one of these things. I also know at my house, I get a rumbling everynight from a passing freight train about 6 miles in the distance, but it still rumbles my house, so perhaps it is something like a freight train.

I don't want to derail or debunk, but I want to report that nobody I have spoken to in this area actually experienced what is being claimed.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is the seismo for the 18th: DWPF.IU.10.BHZ.2011.077 and this is the seismo fot the 9th - the date of the video: DWPF.IU.10.BHZ.2011.068

I have the waveforms for both of these dates.

Um I was just going to identify the 'mess' when I suddenly realised that this date - 9th March - was the 7.2 that kicked off Japan.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I have heard this sound
before attending a Nascar race at the Pocono Raceway is there
a raceway around the area..maybe the sound could travel for some reason
but then again why would it just stop unless the weather picked up?
Seriously interesting star and flag for you!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
it is March 21, 0754 in New Mexico northern Region, and i hear the same thing from the video coming from the mountains. I have never heard this before around the area where I live. It seems to be coming from the mountains. Very strange.
Seems to be coming from the east
It sounds like a turbine.....
edit on 21-3-2011 by morf991 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by morf991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Found this on YouTube...same video reposted by Politicalseer aka Propheticseer whom has a talk-show where they discuss these events. Perhaps they have some additional information or in site. I know their site is open for chat 24/7 with a running archive of video and they have discussed this. The address is embedded in the video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AquaImage13
I know exactly, cause it happens all the time around here in Central FLA. It is the city or county burning off or testing the gas pipelines. It scared the hell out of me the first time cause it is damn loud. There has to be a shutoff or leak detector sump within 5-6 miles for it to be that loud but I guarantee that is it.!

To your point I have attached the following video, however, I don't believe this is what people are suddenly hearing and usually there is a very high pitch noise associated with it.

[edit] Actually after watching it again I realized that wasn't the test we're talking about. That was some other test though the noise was similar. I'll keep looking.

edit on 3/21/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by morf991

And you are recording those sounds now?
Right?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Guys,

I live in Tallahassee, and I have a lot of friends and family in Woodville, Crawfordville area, and I haven't heard a thing about this occurence. I have been hesitant to comment, because it is a good thread, and I thought perhaps I was just out of the loop, but I have asked around, and I can't find anyone in this area that actually experienced what is being claimed.

I can say that my office sits on the approach to Tallahassee Regional Airport, and we house a few T1 flight trainers for the Coast Guard and Air Force ROTC. The past few weeks they have been flyine, and there have also been some Chinook helicopters in the area. Perhaps the rumbling was one of these things. I also know at my house, I get a rumbling everynight from a passing freight train about 6 miles in the distance, but it still rumbles my house, so perhaps it is something like a freight train.

I don't want to derail or debunk, but I want to report that nobody I have spoken to in this area actually experienced what is being claimed.

Well- like I said and posted...there were many reports all coming in to the newsroom in the broadcast I posted earlier, and from different counties, so it isn't a hoax...so you haven't derailed nor debunked. Thanks for playing!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

I have no battery's from my recorder!........looked around the house to no avail.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
To the idea about it being a gas pipeline:

Harmful Pipeline Noise

There is only one real story I can find about people complaining of the noise.

Noise From Gas Pipeline Causes Frustration, Concern

From the article:

A utility company representative apologized, saying the test is conducted infrequently but is necessary to ensure the integrity of the pipeline.

The same night, Maggie Wilson, a consultant with the Tampa Palms Community Development District, recorded a reading of about 110 decibels near the construction site, she said.

The high-pitch sound began about 4:30 p.m. March 4 and continued nonstop until about 11:30 p.m., Page said. Similar tests were conducted March 5 and 8, but the noisy periods were shorter.

This article is from this month.

"If it (the high-pitch sound) went that late, we apologize," he said of the March 4 incident.

It seems to me that if the gas is exiting a blow vent then it will be high pitched - it would have to be a wide diameter opening for it to rumble.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Funny how you can post a link and all anyone can say is, "I can't find a link except this or that", which tries to deny the link I posted. I will post again! Oh- and speculate that perhaps this has everything to do with the new oil-slick just found in the Gulf of Mexico that BP would most eagerly want suppressed- right?

The "RUMBLING" News-Cast: www.wftv.com...

The New OIL SLICK: www.examiner.com...

and: www.nola.com...=v2mode_be_smoref_face

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Was there thunder on the 18th one?

This is a sound slice from 12:21:47 to 14:22:26 on 18th March 2011 UTC times.

IU.DWPF.10.BHZ

This sound I have heard before on other siesmos on many occasions and it would be good to pinpoint if this is the sound of thunder as I have never been able to make out exactly what this sound is.

There is nothing of note on the waveform for the 9th except....well hold on and I will make a file of it.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join