It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
reply to post by Shadow Herder

No exhaust observed in OP

The videographer in the op not once tried to get a good shot of the sky or horizon. I would of ran out to the road, second floor of house. Just because he didnt film exhaust from his poor vantage does not deduce the theory that it was a rocket test. I wouldnt say launch because of the stationary sound.

I dont think it is natural but I am no expert. Considering its Florida a there are many air force bases, test facilities, launch sites ( non nasa) test sites nasa and non nasa that thiscould of been what was captured on tape if the tape was real
edit on 21-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
What about something like this? www.youtube.com...
I dont know what you have near you with regards to tracks etc. but it could be somebody just testing one.... That might account for the flash too. Just another possibility

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
In my 32 years of existence, I have ever heard something like that! The woman on the recording sounded genuinely scared for her kids. I lived off of Old Woodbridge Rd back in 1997 to early 1998. The place I was staying was very secluded and would hear strange noises but nothing like this...I don't recall if there is a military airfield out there or not, but I bet there is!

I think that half of what the weather service says is true...in that there was probably a very low layer of super dense air allowing for noise to carry unusually far...if you've ever had the pleasure of living in South Florida during the summer then you are no stranger to the rolling thunder we get out in the very western portion of South Florida as the ocean breezes push the warm moist air into the dry cool air over land. Basically you get these strange clouds that look like huge strings across the storm front rolling over and over very slowly and this causes static electric build up, but again nothing like what you hear in the video. Back to what I was saying though, is that maybe we are hearing a B2 or B1 bomber heading back from Libya and the sound is bouncing off one of these dense layers...

I suggest one of those two aircraft because I have watched a B2 bomber fly over head during the Air and Sea show in Ft Laudy-Daudy a few years back and I also saw/heard one fly over Dolphin stadium during a football game and it sounds very similar just not as long...
edit on 21-3-2011 by JustJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

These stories bring to mind articles over the past few years about cloaking technology. If defense contractors or the military are testing such technology, the GP won't learn about it for years to come anyway. Maybe a cloaked harrier-like craft? Just one of a plethora of potentialities imho.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Didn't the earthquake in Japan happen less than two days after this?

Just curious.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is two days before the Quake in Japan. I have been saying/writing that I am a resident of Florida and I am "sensative" to earth movement since moving back. I think it is because I can hear the Florida Karst sing before release. Karst is the limestone Florida is comprised of. This event interests me because I did not feel good on the 9th, I was dizzy and out of sorts and had to lay down. While napping I had an earth quake dream.
This leads me to think my theory my have some merit.

I did not hear this rumble by the way, I am further south down. I think there are things we process below the audiable level. We might not "hear" it - but we do.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Would a rocket launch cause the ground & house to shake for the duration of the 'noise' as the videographer stated? Obviously, if they lived very nearby the launch site I would imagine it would but for the entire 20 minutes?

I can't imagine thunder, a laughable explaination in my opinion, would have that effect either unless they lived in a very unstable house.

Not being combative, just an honest question.

One of the most curious things I've read on ATS to be sure!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Very creepy indeed, it almost sounds like a sullen chorus to me.

On March 9th there were a number of people who heard a very loud explosion in Cape Coral but nothing had been reported on the news and no severe weather only a slight over cast if anything.
Could or couldn't be related.

I also have searched and searched for any sound bytes or video of "Thunder Ducting" and haven't found anything.
It would be nice if the Weather Service kept a library of examples of these sorts of things.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Strange indeed. Where I come from, if something weird like that happens, the first thing people do is phone into the local radio station, and its aired and usually that will let to the mystery being solved by someone in the know listening, or someone with contacts with the capability of finding out more. If something weird happens here the first thing people do is turn on the a radio, surprised it doesn't happen there? that's just how we are over here...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
OK. OK...ive figured it out. Theres a HUGE spaceship in orbit ( can be seen sometimes at night clipping a corner of the moon due to its sheer size), and what its doing is scanning the earth ( hence the humming noise heard.) When they are done scanning and terminate the ultra alpha-boson particle beam, it creates a flash as the air particles re-ionize the their natural charge again. It just static. Oh, and also while they are scanning, they are also tractor pulling on the earths interior magma to pretty much cause the earth quakes we see, in addition to the bad weather. would explain the animal deaths to. Big question-WHY?

in closing. I have no idea what im talking about as i know its wayyyyy out in left feild!

By the way where they pull is not where the destruction will be. its like pulling on a rubber band! the damage will be on the other side of the earth. only needs to be a little force excerted besides the interior of the earth is huge, and hot, and dense, oh yea and hot, and gooey!....lol Did I say hot yet. Just wait till the magma starts coming out!..lol

again...not serious at all. just something to add as the world gets crazier and crazier. Hell why not. If I can think it It can happen. Not really but it sounds nice!

FYI- Im not trying to fearmonger.....this not true and I wouldnt even suggest trying to make sense of it!

GREAT WHITE BUFFALO!
edit on 21-3-2011 by PLASIFISK because: forgot to add some stuff....lol

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Yes many of my freinds and I have also felt dizzy , and its increasing in the last four days or so, message me personally if you want, or you can read my other replies to others having the same thing happen to them here on ATS for more in depth details, sorry I just dont feel like writing the same thing over and over right now, Ive made this reply to like 2 or 3 other threads. My equilibrium has been WAY off!! Have felt very strange, wonder if these are related? Who knows, are we just stressed and its causing us to feel dizzy or is this something else? BTW, to WHISPER67, did u clone my avatar?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i posted in another thread...but feel i should post again here...im in milwaukee wi...and yesterday my family and i heard this exact noise for about 30-45 minutes...nonstop... this is really starting to worry me...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Perhaps, the sound of the trumpets? Not likely- just throwin that out there.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

haha some bassy trumpets

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

I know u said u were joking but uh, when you said "scan..." that tripped me out, my friend told me that she felt a very fast but strong vibration that felt like it was not just under the ground but through the ground to the sky right through her, she said, and I quote, "I felt like I just got scanned" trippy you said that lol. I dont know if I want to tell her what you said, I dont want to scare her or make her jumpy any more than she has been lately.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Perhaps it was someone playing a HAARP

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

um, so do all of these same experiencers have these rocket testing facilities near them too?? It may explain one, but come on, dozens? It is very similar though so its a good idea, Im just not so certain.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

As someone else has already said, if this was a UFO, it must have been enormous.

Perhaps the gigantic planet sized spheres seen around the Sun/Saturn are sending cloaked transports to get into position to start the evacuation?

Either that, or the military is testing a new invisibility metamaterials cloaking device.

I can imaging a jump jet, hovering a couple of hundred feet up and roaring it's engines while cloaked.

Strange that this sound is being reported in Florida, right where the recent compass/magnetic anomalies are being reported, and seems to centre highest deviation around the area...maybe a connection.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
In the spirit of ATS inquisitveness, I did a little digging on strange sounds and ran across this recent vid about sounds emanating from caves. The sound in the vid sounds a lot like the OP's vid, imo. So I tried to find if there were any cave systems around the area Beavis posted for the OP's story, and found in Marianna, FL, there is a cave system.
Going out on a limb here, but for the sake of speculation, check this out.
The sound starts at 2:35 and keeps going until it fades around 20 min later.

www.floridastateparks.org...

Peace,
spec

Hmm, now THAT is getting much closer. And the fact that she is above ground, not in the cave itself would explain the high frequency attenuation, leaving only the rumbling. Cause those super low frequencies will penetrate anything. And also her camera would have picked up the higher frequencies much easier, if there were any.

So that's better than the rocket engine theory to me. If there is a cave system close by to her, something could be resonating like that- she's only feeling/hearing the low frequency portion of it, for the most part.

But this begs a much bigger question. WTF is going on down in the earth to cause these rumblings all over the planet? Expanding earth theory? We also have huge massive cracks showing up in the ground in many many places on earth. And then there's the supermoon theory and the comet that puterman posted about. And then we have this other dude who is saying it's an alignment of the planets and huge stresses put on the earth.

But if someone can convince me that NASA just tested a massive rocket at Tallahassee Regional Airport, (highly doubtful), that could explain it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Just...wow. Huh, I'm not really sure what to make of this. Very interesting to say the least.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join