It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderburg update.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Not to get all biblical on yall but Jesus was againts secrets and for good reason remember that....

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Matthew 6:6

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Of course Jesus wasen't againts EVERYTHING secret in terms of people needing to have there own private time for praying and such, but he was againts such things as the Bilderburgers him throwing over the money changers tables was proof of this and that was what i was getting at.

edit on 30-5-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Of course Jesus wasen't againts EVERYTHING secret in terms of people needing to have there own private time for praying and such, but he was againts such things as the Bilderburgers him throwing over the money changers tables was proof of this and that was what i was getting at.
Wow, that's either incredibly ignorant or incredibly misinformed. I'm not sure which, because I usually expect so much more from your posts here. The Bilderburgers and the money changers in the temple have absolutely nothing in common.

The money changers were making money in the temple.
The Bilderburgers are talking about making money in a hotel.

There's no indication the money changers were doing anything in secret.
The Bilderburgers do meet in secret.

I'm honestly not sure how you're drawing any parallels between the two? In fact, I don't recognize any clergy listed among the attendees of the Bilderberg. Jesus didn't have any problem with commerce, only with thieves in the temple.

Your argument makes no sense!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You misunderstood what i was getting at, of course Jesus would have a problem with the Bilderburgers if the alleged corruption that took place there was in fact true, in a way these Bilderburgers are thieves also if your to believe the rumors of what gos on there, maybe it wasen't the best analogy comparing the Bilderburgers to the money changers but my main point is Jesus would definitely have a problem with the Bilderburgers if the rumors of there nefarious deeds are indeed true....

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Mark 10:25

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You misunderstood what i was getting at, of course Jesus would have a problem with the Bilderburgers if the alleged corruption that took place there was in fact true, in a way these Bilderburgers are thieves also if your to believe the rumors of what gos on there, maybe it wasen't the best analogy comparing the Bilderburgers to the money changers but my main point is Jesus would definitely have a problem with the Bilderburgers if the rumors of there nefarious deeds are indeed true....

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Mark 10:25

Seesar,

Jesus would have no more of a problem with the Bildebergers than with anyone one else on ATS or elsewhere. No one is without sin and no sin is more or less elevated than any other. What is required to enter heaven is forgiveness of sins. Absolution and atonement. If I were you, I wouldn't cast judgment on someone else's spiritual evolution. I believe there's a few bible verses about that too....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

i find it reliable becouse whereever he says the meeting is, people in black limosines show up, book out the entire hotel, surround with security gaurds, and chases people away form there

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
right so which leaders, will make excusses to go to switzerland, or "somewhere else" around the time of the meeting

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

i find it reliable becouse whereever he says the meeting is, people in black limosines show up, book out the entire hotel, surround with security gaurds, and chases people away form there

Sorry, I don't see anything wrong with this. It is not illegal to book out an entire hotel or to hold an exclusive meeting. For business or politics.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'm speaking hypothetically in the sense that the Bilderburgers are as ruthless as some say they are, i think Jesus would take big exception to that and of course we all sin i'v never claimed to be a saint far from it, but Jesus was about many things and fighting a corrupt system was one of these things hence the money changers tables he threw over he saw them as thiefs of a corrupt system.....

As far as my take on the Bilderburgers i thought henriquefd did a good job of explaining what happens in there meetings and its effect...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

He was pissed at the money changers because they were doing that in/near the Temple, not because of what they were doing

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Maybe Jesus was just having a bipolar moment...

did you ever consider that?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
gsup1: He had a problem with them because they were thieves and didn't want that kind of thing going on near a sacred temple, if you remember Jesus didn't care about money as told in the story where he told the person who wanted to follow him to give away all his richs and the person declined, now that being said i do think you can have money and still get into heaven the Bible is full of stories of God bestowing richs to his followers, the main thing is to repent and believe with all your heart but of course you already know this..

CIAGypsy: Dear God Jesus Bipolar your starting to sound like Lucifer777 next thing your gonna tell me is he's a hideous being and that us Christian's should follow some one of more integrity such as Karl Marx, oh that and we need communism as well....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

i know that much, but im more saying that he says there will be big meeting of rich and powerful people at the hotel, with the correct time and place and sure enough it happens. i have no idea where he gets it from, but hes noramly right

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

CIAGypsy: Dear God Jesus Bipolar your starting to sound like Lucifer777 next thing your gonna tell me is he's a hideous being and that us Christian's should follow some one of more integrity such as Karl Marx, oh that and we need communism as well....

Not even in the same league.... He's a Thelemite.

Oh, and I am a die-hard Capitalist, through and through. I thought you knew that???

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I know this is an old post so sorry to resurrect it and I havent read it all just yet but I just want to add for the sake of those believing that these meetings are benign. If youve ever worked for a corporation or indeed any field "business" related, you will know that all of the major decisions are made on the golf course, not at work. While these may be innocent decisions, it stands to reason that decisions DO indeed get made in these meetings and based on the caliber of the people in attendance, will be major decisions which affect the world.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by funkcanna
I know this is an old post so sorry to resurrect it and I havent read it all just yet but I just want to add for the sake of those believing that these meetings are benign. If youve ever worked for a corporation or indeed any field "business" related, you will know that all of the major decisions are made on the golf course, not at work. While these may be innocent decisions, it stands to reason that decisions DO indeed get made in these meetings and based on the caliber of the people in attendance, will be major decisions which affect the world.

Welcome to ATS....

To your point, so what??? Who cares if they make them in the office or on a golf cart or at a dinner table! (Jesus...I feel like Dr. Suess). These are publicly and privately held businesses. These individuals and companies have a right to do business as they see fit. They employ millions and drive economies. They ARE the engine that makes the world turn, financially speaking. Those who aren't "in the know" need to drop the entitlement opinion that they have a right to know everything about everyone in society. You don't.... So get over it, already. As long as these companies or individuals are not breaking any laws (and I could go off on a tangent there too....as I believe most laws are meant to strip individuals of their natural RIGHTS), let them do as they want in private or otherwise.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by connorromanow

Sorry, I don't see anything wrong with this. It is not illegal to book out an entire hotel or to hold an exclusive meeting. For business or politics.

Never heard of the Logan Act I take it. If your so fond of MSM and so sick of "conspiracy theories" what are you doing here. Rhetorical. Most of us who stomached your vomiting through 2 pages of this thread new the answer half way down page 1.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
Never heard of the Logan Act I take it.
The last indictment under the Logan Act was in 1803, more than 200 years ago. Doesn't really seem to have teeth…

top topics

<< 1   >>

join