It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderburg update.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Whilst searching the web for info unrelated I came across sovereignindependent web news about this years Bilderberg Group meeting.

AFP Editor Emeritus : sovereignindependent.com

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
so it's St. Moritz, in southeastern Switzerland June 9-12 huh?..Good find op! S&F

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
and how do you know this is reliable journalism? Any crackpot could make up a story about where someone is going to "get together" in the future.....

I really don't understand the interest in this group of people....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
and how do you know this is reliable journalism? Any crackpot could make up a story about where someone is going to "get together" in the future.....

I really don't understand the interest in this group of people....

Because it's Jim Tucker, who has proven himself in the past, and they have video of him and lots of other people shouting at them as their limos pull into the hotel. His information almost always conforms to author Daniel Estulin on most issues and they have a very good system of figuring out where Bilderberg will meet. For starters the key to remember is "Spring time is Bilderberg time" so whenever spring comes, they meet (they're old and they don't like cold weather). They have insiders so unless their moles have been found out and give them false information, they will most likely find out where they are hiding. They even have insider members slip them agendas and other such, although the bilderbergers are now more aware than ever that they have insiders leaking to the press, albeit the private press, since the mainstream obeys their request for secrecy, since many of the CEOs of the MSM attend bilderberg.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

It has been proven evident many times by ATS members that mainstream news outlets such as FOX, CNN being some of the culprits in 'doctoring' news reports to forward various agendas. So do not judge so quickly on such things. It can be easy to type out quick critic without thought at times which can expose ignorance. For example before I made the OP I ran checks against names and other facts to make sure the info was as reliable as can be, given the nature of the subject.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I honestly think that this place is where each individual can shoot the # freely without people taking things they say out of context and using it for their own agenda to spread apprehension about what someone may or may not be planning on doing.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1
I honestly think that this place is where each individual can shoot the # freely without people taking things they say out of context and using it for their own agenda to spread apprehension about what someone may or may not be planning on doing.

Is this comment about the Bildeberger conference???? Or ATS????

The average person does not realize how heavy the crown of leadership can be... So easy to be a Monday morning quarterback!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The Bildergberg conference. I mean think about it, you can speak your mind without being massacred by the media. These are successful that have held leadership positions in various industries that want a free forum to weigh in their own opinions and maybe eat some expensive food. It's a forum for people to talk just for the sake of hearing themselved talk.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I hope it's this year that they get screwed.
I'm crossing my fingers.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

I hear you....and agree. Bildeberger is not our enemy. However, because the masses are not privy to what goes on behind those doors, they get suspicious and negative about it....thinking it must be something evil. What their shortsightedness fails to realize is that for ever person there with "bad" intentions, there are 20 more with GOOD intentions who only want to do what is best for humanity and the evolution of civilization.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The Bildergberg conference. I mean think about it, you can speak your mind without being massacred by the media. These are successful that have held leadership positions in various industries that want a free forum to weigh in their own opinions and maybe eat some expensive food. It's a forum for people to talk just for the sake of hearing themselved talk.

Do you believe it has an agenda? A goal?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Do you believe it has an agenda? A goal?

Of course they have an agenda. When people congregate, its usually for something.... Maybe to socialize. Maybe to eat and be merry. Whatever.... Doesn't mean it is for devious ends. That's only what the paranoids on ATS believe.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Of course they have an agenda. When people congregate, its usually for something.... Maybe to socialize. Maybe to eat and be merry. Whatever.... Doesn't mean it is for devious ends. That's only what the paranoids on ATS believe

I agree to an extent but the chances of the said members who go to these events, are likely to be going for just an expensive buffet and a secretive knees-up is clutching at straws. Sure, like you say alot of the 'paranoid ats members' may overspeculate as to what they get up but if you think it is just a plush social affair then you shouldperhaps research the group more.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I agree with you 100% that just because a group meets in secret does not mean they are up to evil deeds, but I do feel as if the Bilderburg's meeting has global influence. They are industry leaders, money directors. What they decide to do in the next year has a global impact weather they intend it to or not. Knowing what was discussed and decided upon could make an investor incredibly wealthy in a short time. But the disdain for them has to do more with the have and have not's than anything nefarious or evil IMHO.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I agree with you 100% that just because a group meets in secret does not mean they are up to evil deeds, but I do feel as if the Bilderburg's meeting has global influence. They are industry leaders, money directors. What they decide to do in the next year has a global impact weather they intend it to or not. Knowing what was discussed and decided upon could make an investor incredibly wealthy in a short time. But the disdain for them has to do more with the have and have not's than anything nefarious or evil IMHO.

Oh, I certainly don't disagree with you. You can't put a bunch of leadership types together and not expect them to delve into business, politics, and/or current events or problems. Combine this natural tendency with the resources to carry it out, and certainly there is a case that it creates change. But it also creates jobs, economy, and so much more. Many POSITIVE things.

I see so often on this site all the nonsense about how the "elite" want to control and subjugate people. To make them slaves lower than dogs to serve as sacrifice. I scoff at this nonsense. I have sat in board meetings with top executives. I have been to these dinner parties. Sure, people talk business. But not as some devious plot to overthrow humanity. Their reasons for creating business are varied and diverse. Some do it to make a difference in the world. Some do it for greed. Some do it because they've been told by their predecessors or mentors that its how to move the world forward. Some do it just for the action of doing SOMETHING. And while there may be a small minority with serious ego problems (hey, these types exist at ALL levels of society), there are dozens more with good morals and ethics who would outweigh them. THAT is a fact. THAT is reality. But sadly, because 99% of this board does not have access to those areas "behind closed doors," they speculate and start wild conspiracies. It makes good fiction but the truth is so much more boring and mundane.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

fear of the unknown has always ended up with wild accusations at the very least.
And their meeting is probably as benign as any, I will agree with that, but good, bad. or indifferent, their meeting has global implications where most only have local implications. That, I think is what keeps them in the lime light. But I don't think they are evil, just like I don't think the Grove is evil. People inherently fear what they don't know/understand.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I agree with the 5th and a little bit of what network dude had to say but i don't like the fact that a meeting that potentially has the power to influence world economics politics ect ect is kept in secret i don't condone secrets of this kind and even if 90 percent of the people who attended the Bilderburg group had good intentions in mind (which easily could be the case) the other 10 percent who have nefarious means in mind get to operate under the vail of secrecy and i'm not down with that.

Not to get all biblical on yall but Jesus was againts secrets and for good reason remember that....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I believe that the Bilderbergers are part of the agenda.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
First of all, powerful people dont congregate to eat pretzels and tell jokes. Rich and powerful people have full agendasa nd wouldnt spend millions of dollars to create a group that is this organised and exclusive, just to do frivolous things. To me, anyone who thinks that is delusional, naive and on denial.

That said, when a group of people unite for a common interest, that common interest can never harm their private interest. So to think Bilderbergers are meeting all the time to the sake of mankind is also delusional, since you have people on power with their private agendas FIRST. They wont decide on anything that goes against their agenda.

And I do speak as someone who has access to infornation. Maybe not to Bilderbergeers information, but I know how politics work. I have access behind the scenes to many major politics issues in Brazil and my family is connected to some of the richest people in this country. Although i wont say Bilderbergers are EVIL satanists, I dont think their goal is altruistic. I think they are meeting to synchronise their actions to their benefit. That doesnt mean they are planning something evi, but I do believe their goals are egotistical in nature. They are worried about them, not about us.

If not, whe are their actions? Can we see any good actions, any good changes in their world that we could try and link back to bilderbergers? I dont see any. Now, can we see any bad changes, anythinng bad going on in the world related to the people attending the bilderbergers meeting? Can we try to link anything awful going on back to bilderbergers?

I once talked to a taxi driver about the bilderbergers. I asked him if he was part of a union of taxi drivers and he said he was. Then I asked him why the union exists and he said it was because they have a common interest to regulate the number of taxis allowed in the city, the areas each taxi can work and to claim every year or so for higher taxi fares. Then I asked him what if there was an union made of the most powerful and rich people in the world. What did he think they would do? Now, this is a simple taxi driver from a small town in Brazil who doesnt know anything about conspracies and he said that he didnt know who these people were or what they do, but that probably they were meeting to see how they could help each other become more powerful and more rich.

See, even a simple mind can understand that concept. The thing is, when they decide whats best for themselves, some of those decisions will probably affect our lives negativelly. Be it energy related, food related, health related... A lot of ptofit is made on our suffering. The Health industry profits from our sickness. The energy industry profits from polluting our planet, which make us sick and help the Health industry. The food industry is now profiting from GMOs which make us sick and help the Health industry. The msm dumb us down with infotainment and blatantly lie to us by distorting the truth or spreading the OS. Governments pass the laws and create the scenario that allow those industries to reach their goals.

People who are in power want to retain power. People who are wealthy, want to remain wealthy. And you need to know alot of people and have a lot of allies in order to do that. Tke for example mneral resources exploratio, like iron ore, or whatever. It destroys the environment arond it. So you need to know people in the government that will give you the permits to do it and look the other way. Then it creates a negative reaction in the population, so you need the msm by your side, so instead of publishing all the damage done in te environment, the msm will talk about how many jobs were created and how the mining company is boosting the local economy... No focus on the rise of prostitution, on overcrowded hospitals, rise in diseases, rise in air and water pollution... And once the mine is depleted, the company goes away and leaves a lot of mess behind for this small town to take care of.

So, no, I am not paranoid to the pont of thinking that the Bilderbergers are satanists, but i am also not naive to the point of thinking that they reunite all the time for our sake either.

Edit: sorr about mispellings. It is very hard to write long posts in the ipad.
edit on 30-5-2011 by henriquefd because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2011 by henriquefd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

I think you bring up a excellent point and i agree with what you said as it's a very good analogy of what gos on with these meetings, of course the people attending have there own agenda and it usually will do nothing but benefit them in terms of profit even at the risk of harm but that's not to say that they have ever done anything good i'm sure there's been at least one case where a decision or at least the ground work of a decision was made and it had a positive effect but it's like you said it's all about the money and at all costs....again good analogy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join