It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello im new to the site just a point i would like to make !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
hi im new to this site found it when i was looking about on the net . i have always been intrested in ufos an alien life people are stupid to think that there is nothing else out there apart from humans this is a very big universe and we are just a small planet so i think its stupid if you think we are the only ones here this is what i would like to disscuss sorry for the spelling im not very good

1 how many people in this world have seen ufos

2 how many people have talked about them to friends everyone in the world must know or heard about them

3 if the goverment are hiding this from us and they finally did come out and say yes there is something else out there how many people would ever trusted them again for deniying this to us for years ??

i would say it would cause a very big riot or even worse because if they are lieing to us about this then what else are they keeping from us and why are they keeping this from us its clear they are not here to harm us why come thousands of miles to us to kill us it doesnt make sense and if they was here to kill us i think we have a right to no that so the goverment must have spoken to them or that they no them selfs they are not here to harm us i hope you can understand what i am trying to say

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hi and Welcome. There a are for sure 1000 Earth Like (or not) Planets with live in the Universe. But Aliens on Earth? Possibly not. Lightballs - yes (natural?). Foofighters (ghosts?) - yes, Nazi UFO's - no, Jerusalem UFO - no.

Much Fun!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown21

Hello, welcome and I agree!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hi OP!
Could i recommend that you open a new box of full-stops? You appear to have run out and it is a bugger trying to read your Posts without punctuation.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Welcome.

I am a believer and have good reason to be so.
But that's another story.

You are the star of this thread.

Glad you joined and I'm sure you will fit right in and enjoy yourself.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

sorry i dont do fullstops i dont belive in them lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Hi many different views on ufo aliens.Also the stealth/spy planes current and test versions and super human testing..Me personally im have way between no way and the mother ship is coming like a big % of people.Remember alien UFOs are a good cover for spy planes n a like..but if you look a NASA footage on you tube makes you think,we are not alone

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gavlar1974

yer i have seen some of this nasa footage but what im trying to say is why dont they just tell us then maybe we could find out why a far more advance race is comeing to us there has to be a reason for this why are they so intrested in us or this planet are they here to warn us of something i dont know its just questions questions questions what we need is answer and to start we need answers from the goverment they DO no something we dont

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I really, really, REALLY want to believe that extra-terrestrial life has visited our planet, but I've never experienced/witnessed it for myself, or even met anyone who claims to have even SEEN a UFO. Therefore, I remain extremely skeptical.

That being said, I believe it would be INCREDIBLY conceited of human beings to assume that we are the only intelligent life in the universe. Our galaxy is still VERY unexplored to say the least, and that is only one galaxy of the one-to-two hundred billion [ estimated ] in the universe, all of which are roughly estimated to contain hundreds of billions of stars.

Need the math be done?

- PS: WELCOME. ENJOY YOUR STAY.
S&F .. minus the star because it won't let me [ I'm assuming because it's an introduction thread,
]

-Mike
edit on 20-3-2011 by HiMyNameIsMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsMike

well now you say you have never seen anything i have seen 3 things im not sure what they was ill describe it to you it was a small ball shape white light i seen it for about 5 seconds it came from in the direction i was looking it didnt come flying across the sky just apeared from now were an shot over me high above it was fast and was visable for only i few seconds and then disapeared just like it apeared that was the first time i seen it the second time was only about 2 weeks ago i seen the same thing apeared from nowere then dissapeared then the last time i seen this object i was in my yard this week looking at the sky having a fag when it apeared again from the corner of my eye i seen it apear again fly from left to right then disapear everytime i have seen this it has been at night around 10 or 11 oclock and its as if i seen it when the moon is out in the sky ?? weird ino it was defintly not a bird bug plane or metor i no it was not a metor because it had no tail no flash just a strong bright white light everytime i seen it it was already moving

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Hi there friend,
I believe in other life out there too, infact,, i think that there are thousands of various lifeforms in our massive universe!!
I think i saw a ufo once, got some good evidance to back up my sighting aswell.
I have a gift for you(................................................................)
dont know what they are for ,but, seems you have ran out of them!!! lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
my keyboard doesnt seem to have that symbol lol im not very good puntation or anything like that lol i dropped out of school early wish i didnt now they wasnt lieing when they said id wish id stayed and learnt lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown21
reply to post by exroyalnavy

sorry i dont do fullstops i dont belive in them lol

Thanks, that made my day, I nearly spat coffee all over my monitor. Good to see you have a sense of humor...You will need it here. Here's a free spell check for you.

download.cnet.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

You can get full-stops on ebay very cheaply these days - especially if they are used ones. A box of second-hand full-stops won`t cost you more than a few $$$$$$s. Well worth the money and you can use them in so many interesting ways.
Of course some people call them "periods" but we won`t go into that and anyway you probably don`t believe in those either.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
no really i dont know where to put them i more of i txtin person so i picked some bad habits up i try my hardest to put full words in instead of sort text so i thinking im doing ok an i dont really need to sorten it online as its free texts for life lol maybe someone should invent free calls on here aswell lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hello and welcome you're in good company here!

I agree with you completely it baffles me the arrogance of some people, who believe that they are the pinnacle of evolution in the entire feasible universe. Then they go to work at their crap job, and watch X-factor, and read Heat magazine, having nothing to talk about apart from Sheila at work getting botched botox job.

So this is it? This is the best out there?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well here are a few odds and ends to help you out.;....:,,,,,?!·····¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ (((((()))))))) Try dropping them in at random in you Posts. If nothing else it`ll add a sort of spice to them. ¿¿¿¿¿¿

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
what ever has been visting this planet has been doing for thousands of years. from what i have read the goverment already no about this. they have shot ufos down and recovered them. i have read things in the archives i some off the stuff in there just cant be explained. why is it top secert and only released when these people are dead ? if these aliens wanted to get rid of us they could of done this years ago before we started devloping weapons and technolgy. i think the technolgy that is being devloped has came from them anyway. has anyone else got anything intresting to add to this because i would like to hear what other people have to say about this sort of stuff.

top topics

join