It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UFO (Earthquake?) Lights. Toyama, NW Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hi, Everyone. It's me again with the lights in the sky over Japan. Is there a connection to the earthquake or could these lights be somehow a precursor to another quake? This time the lights are in Toyama which is in North Western Japan almost on the opposite side of the island from Honshu. It was just posted an hour or so ago today. I chose to put the video here int the UFO/Alien section for threads because of the sort of "swarming" behavior of these things. Here is the video...

I am really fascinated by these types of lights. I think this is an especially vivid example of the type of 'UFO' activity that takes place around Earthquakes and other natural disasters.
Whatever is happening there seems to be a flap of these...

What do you think, folks?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thanks ! Always interesting ! Yeah i wonder what they are ? Well looks like a swarm of UFO's Just looking at what we are doing i suppose...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Those seem legit, if this is fake then it is a good fake. Either way, fake or not, it scares the hell out of me I gotta tell ya. Personally I believe there is a connection between UFO/ETs and whatever happens with us here on Earth, maybe not a direct connection, but maybe in the same way parents are connected to their children's teachers. Just my guess though.

Thanks for the thread! _o/

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
They probably observe their past.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Time travelers coming back to watch the action first-hand?

Or maybe the shifting of the plates causes pretty lights that we don't understand.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
They might be plasma balls caused by the quake.
I would hate to think they are ET craft because that would mean they are just dipping around while a huge crises is
going on that their technology could possibly solve.
And the excuse that they can't intervene is getting old If they are making themselves visible during a crises then they might as well take the next step otherwise they come off as real D*cks.
edit on 20-3-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Wow, people sure dont know how to film an invasion... # if that was me I'd have more than 6 seconds of shotty footage.

And to whoever said plasma balls caused by an earthquake... Thats what your goin with, huh?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just an Observation- anyone else notice the length of the clips?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Looks just like white balloons floating in the sky to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

Not going with it just offering it as a suggestion.

There is also debate in the scientific community regarding radon as a possible precursor to some earthquakes,[10] so another theory is that glowing clouds might be light emission produced by ionization or plasma-chemical reactions

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Yeah, They are all 28 seconds. It is a little odd. I am going to try and post the two others if they don't work then the link to Masato's channel. I have messaged him and invited him to the thread. I hope he will respond.

Masato3500's Channel...www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/keIbbTaJjnk
edit on 20-3-2011 by Frater210 because: Maybe this...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5
Just an Observation- anyone else notice the length of the clips?

What are you saying?
Saying it's fake?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

He also has examples of CGI vids that look quite similar to those he claims are real.

And ya, 30 videos and none that are even a minute? If I was ever convinced I was filming a real alien spacecraft, I would sit there until it left, and even then I'd probably stick around another ten minutes just to make sure.

Either this guy's a UFO magnet, or he's full of *snip*...I'm going with the latter

edit on 20-3-2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

edit on 3/20/11 by niteboy82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The first thought that came to mind when i watched the videos was the 2004/05 UFO fleet over Mexico. I'd try and post a vid for those that haven't seen it. (Which i doubt would be many) But i am a bit of a forum noob - been a lurker for some time though..

The fact that all the videos are pretty short is a little suspect to me but i am not shouting fake. Could be balloons, CGI or Actual UFO's.

I hope for the latter but then i wonder what is is they are up to.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I especially liked the last video. With the information I have picked up researching UFO's I would not bee foolhardy enough to suggest those are balloons. -- But that's what ATS is for.

Not irrefutable evidence, but interesting and damn well worth a S+F.

new topics

top topics

join