It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Color Me Crazy...Eerie Vibes!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Before the quake for me too.

As for the coyotes, I don't know about your part of Kentucky, but here where I live they opened season on them, no limit. They were getting very thick and coming into peoples yards. I haven't heard any either, and they never gave me the creeps. I never pictured a reptilian out there until now, thanks for the visual!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I know it's a long shot but one thing I just thought of is that magnetic fields can effect mood and cause "Ominous" feelings .. EMF from power lines have often been attributed to ghost sightings for example, or feelings of dark/evil presences ... I wonder if it's worth considering that magnetic changes could be at least adding to this whole thing as well?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JayTaylor

I live in the sticks of Western Kentucky. Small little town, usually quite, there are like 6 houses on the road that i live on... I have lived here for over twenty years and have never felt this way...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Could be a spirit. I don't know if you believe in ghosts but I have had some encounters in haunted houses in my life that lead me to feel exactly how you describe. Even if it's not a malicious spirit, your body can sense if one is around.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
its as if your being watched isnt it? i get this feeling when i meditate between 12 and 3am. the other night i actually set my alarm for 4am and started meditating basically from my sleep. well uhh...about 30 mins later after i came back too, i noticed 5 shadowy figures moving back and forth. they were very much there and were sending fear through me...it was alot of fear actually. they are not here to hurt you (whatever they are, assuming a Grey(s)) they are just monitoring our thoughts. but i always have the feeling im being watched and constantly feel a presence at night.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Its gotten to where I stay up all night when my husband is working nights, then I just sleep the day away with him... makes for a short weekend and a loooonnnng work week!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

That may a possibilty, I really know very little about the subject, but it beats some of the alternatives as far as I am concerned!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Light is a good thing .. there are lights you can buy that generate a sort of natural light spectrum, as if the light were sunlight coming through the windows... they can definitely help improve your mood.. might be something worth picking up to see if it at least helps cut down the feelings..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Yes that is exactly what it feels like. Something is watching me or about to grab me... it seriously put me in panic mode.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
my and my woman are avid campers on a good year we are at camp for up to two month outa the year ether way
so one night up in the mountians just south of vermont we were camping and it was about 3 in the morning by the time all the partying had stoped and evryone was turned in and just me and my girl siting in front of a small fire staying warm well as soon as we turned in to the tent we bolth had a strange feeling and we herd some horendes noises like howling slash owl hoot and a loud almost souded like a wooky or sasquacht beating its chest a deep loud thumping idk was prolly all just the birds owls and night time critters but we didnt evan move the whole night i had the machete cluched in my hand near the tent flap! crazy in the morning no one els at camp herd a peep made the whole thing that much more creepy eek
i shur do love me some camping! cant wait till next month or so to get up ther and spend a few days!!

-jplays

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I will look into that! I was looking forward to this supermoon tonight, you know, lighting the yard up would make it seem less spooky, but alas... its cloudy and dark dark dark!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

opps sorry...
shouldn't have shared the lizard alien tidbit, lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

No doubt! i was very disappointed for the very same reason! it's very cloudy, I'm just north of you in Ohio so probably had the same view of it!

By the way, I just googled for the light I was talking about, one of the ones I found is called a lucia light box.. probably pick one up myself

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

I grew up camping, always loved it.Again, being outdoors at night has always been my favorite thing! Yes there are some creepy noises to be heard in wilds! I decided camping wasn't for me the last time I went and woke up with one of those giant bugs that looks like a leaf with legs sitting on my chest eyeballing me!!!!!!! That traumatized me for life!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
whatever you do just stay calm. they wont reach out to hurt you unless you piss them off somehow like "ghost hunters" do..even though i dont think thats what it is that is watching you. just dont let it get to you cause whatever it is, is feeding off your fear.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Thank you, I will check it out. As of now, I use a three way lamp and keep it on the lowest setting... it comforts me, but I would like to have something I can put in like every other room at night when I am alone!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I too am a night owl and spend many hours every night just sitting outside looking at the sky for anywhere from 4 to 6 hours (and having a ciggy too). I just said to my partner yesterday I feel really weird and have been for the last couple of days. It's like a deep seated unconscious fear/ anxiety about something coming, but I don't know what. At first I thought to myself, oh my god I'm 42years old and am having my first ever 'panic attack' as I could only guess that was what I was feeling. I've never had a 'panic attack' before in my life, but have been feeling very uneasy/ anxious, waiting for something.

I'm not sure what I'm even waiting for!! I will assure you I am not a fruitcake, I am not a panic attack merchant, and I am not an anxious person by nature. I am very accepting of whatever is going on in the world at any time. I do give my opinion quite strongly and expressively at times, but am not anxious about anything. It's just a really weird feeling. I had wondered if I was going to pass away soon and maybe my soul knows when and maybe that's why I was feeling anxious, but I don't know I can't explain it. It just feels like something is not right in the world at the moment and I feel uncomfortable. I also wondered if subconsciously I was worried about the radiation spreading on the wind currents from Japan. I knew it was much worse than Japan was telling the world.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

I don't intend to be going out there by myself anytime soon. I have tried it several times now, and each time its the same. I don't think its a ghost.. I don't know, its a hard feeling to explain...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948

I'm not sure what I'm even waiting for!! I will assure you I am not a fruitcake, I am not a panic attack merchant, and I am not an anxious person by nature.

Perhaps it is nature that is making you anxious. Ever think about that? i have been feeling on edge for a while now. after japan had its incident...well the feeling still didn't go away. i think we are ALL going to have this feeling and others are going to start having this "feeling". we are children to mother Earth and she is calling out in pain. we are destroying this planet and she is about to have her revenge...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

Yep! Thats is right on with the way that I feel, I also have never had a panic attack, but that it what it felt like to me. I was truly afraid to be out there by myself. A couple of nights later, my daughter went out with me, and I still had to urge to flee... and I did, right back in the house and locked the door...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join