It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Worry-Free Nuclear Power: Rossi's Energy Catalyzer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not sure why Storms is lending his name to Rossi, but regardless, it doesn't help his credibility....Is there a paper that Storms did for Rossi, reproduced his results or even signed off on anything?

Storms says he has taken a lot of heat just for pursuing cold fusion. I don't have time right now to look for any papers Storms has written specifically about Rossi's work but he apparently is impressed enough with it to call it a break through. However even if we take Rossi out of the picture Storm says cold Fusion has been reproduced many times and has written about it to prove it is not junks science and answers the objections. There are several good papers on his site, here is the one I am speaking of now.

home.netcom.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just found some info about this e-cat:

(NaturalNews) Initially met with skepticism due to claims that it works on cold fusion technology, the energy catalyzer has been validated producing 2.6 kilowatts from an input of 300 watts by Swedish technology magazine NyTeknik (source). The technology, which was granted a patent in April, is expected to be on the market this fall.

Ny Teknik tested the energy catalyzer
Patent granted for the energy catalyzer
Rossi eCatalyzer - Peer Review Problem Solved

and 2 video's about it

here is the source
E-Cat Cold fusion device independently validated producing 800% more energy than input Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

It looks like it is really coming into production.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

The article about Rossi's "peer review problem" being solved is a bunch of hot air:

Peer review (in an ideal world is a fine system) of cross checking and validation. However, the reality is that peer review is one of THE most corrupt systems we have ever known and has arguably stifled and supressed development since it's very inception. It is influenced almost entirely by money and corporations, nods, winks and memberships of old boys clubs. If the peer review system existed in it's current form at the time of Einstein he'd never have been published.

And from history:

The first recorded editorial prepublication peer review process was at The Royal Society in 1665 by the founding editor of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, Henry Oldenburg.[42][43][44] In the 20th century peer-review became common for science funding allocations. This process appears to have developed independently from the editorial peer review.[45]

Unless of course, Einstein was born pre-1655....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is in Greece? I smell a con...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshuaatkinson

SEE FOR YOURSELF

news.discovery.com...

FREE ENERGY FOR EVERYON IN AMERICA FROM NUCLEAR FISSION

MINE THE MOON NOW!!

-MinetheMoonMoovement-

Which has what exactly to do with Rossi?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ill start robbin old ladies now so i can buy one in 10 years

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join